TIGA PULUH LIMA

I'm a Hapless

(Listening to Cold Rain by 4Minute)

 

Amber POV

 

I can't get my eyes on her.

I kept stealing glances from the moment we left my suite room until we strolled alongside the sandy beach. Her beauty glows even she didnt do anything and put that cold face on.

I guess my small smiles creep her out as she stared back at me weirdly.

 

"I'm just too in love with you, Krys. I want to enjoy to every second we have so that I can remember, I can finally feel how to be loved,"

 

She didnt say anything.

 

I ran my fingers on the top of her head, fixing those long hair while my eyes stared at her lovingly. "Thanks for loving me, Krys,"

 

This pretty 'angel' smiled, and my heart fluttered more.

 

We're standing on the seaside, trying to enjoy the soothing breeze. I have only short pants and white shirt on while Krystal is wearing her favorite white dress. If people see us, they might think, we're a couple in honeymoon mode. 

I dont mind that.

I dont mind what people going to say about us. I dont mind anymore.

All I ever wanted was her.

My first love.

 

"Tell me honestly Amber, what do you think of Hayoung?" Krystal suddenly delivered a weird question. I frowned directly at her face.

 

"My secretary, of course,"

 

"I know that, stupid. I mean what do you think when you first meet her? She's quite beautiful,"

 

"Quite beautiful?" I sighed a chuckle, taking the steps on the wet sand while holding her hand. "Krystal Jung, what's the point you asking me this hmm?"

 

"I want to know how you think about others too. I never ask, right?" she replied, looking down on her barefeet which touching the salty water. "Dont tell me everyone just nice in your eyes. If you were, please admit you want to be a saint,"

I let out a laugh then.

 

"That is too funny to be serious at, Krys. Every people with different colors. How come I can just see them in black or white? I'm not color-blind like y King or Philip in Para-Para Sakura. He sees people like an old TV and only Yuriko appeared to be pink color. Its just happened on the screen, Krys, not in reality,"

 

Krystal stopped her walk and looked at me. She flipped her messy hair again to the back. "You, and your philosophy is too hard to understand,"

 

"I cant blame this talent," I lifted my eyebrows proudly. "Composer always think in very difficult way, note that,"

 

"Omo, you sound arrogant," she complained, putting an annoying pout. "So then, what do you think of other people, Prof Amber Josephine Liu?"

 

I laughed again and embraced her shoulders with my arms, pulling her closer so that the sides of our head met.

 

"People, Krys, sometimes can be weird, very difficult to read even though I spend all day observing their behaviors. All I can see just the outside appearances, not about what they think, not about what their innerside look like. I told myself that before making any expectation or assumption, I better know them personally. Like you, before knowing you, I trust the fact that you're so scary and annoying," I chuckled when Krystal shot me her famous glare.

"But the thing was, when I came to know more, you're even scarier than what our classmates always said,"

 

"Yah!" she raised her voice.

 

"Aigoo, you said you want to know how I think about people. Hold your temper, please. I'm not done talking," I said and this time, I embraced her shoulders from behind. We both standing and confronting the wide ocean together.

 

Deepening my voice, I calmly continued,

 

"Your father once has whispered to me secretly during your 15th birthday. When I reflected myself with all of your guests where mostly they had nice clothes and presents, and you were too busy welcoming the wishes, he was the only person who noticed, I isolated myself because I didnt dress beautifully. He came to me and tapped my shoulder saying 'You dont need to feel small, Amber. They might look different but we all shared the same thing here',"

"I asked him what's the same thing he talked about,"

 

"And he replied, our loves to you,Krys. We gathered as strangers with total different backgrounds but we united to show you how much you mean to us,"

 

Krystal shifted to her right side and tilted up a bit of her face, looking at me.

 

"That's how I learn, I cant just put random thoughts on others. Back to your question, I think of Hayoung as my loyal assistant and not more than that," I smiled at her brightly. "Yes she's beautiful, both outside and inside,"

 

"Me? What about me?" this lady sounded she's still doubting me. I pecked her cheek and answered,

 

"You're beyond beautiful, Krys. I cant argue no more,"

 

We exchanged lovely stares before she curved her sweet smile again.

 

 

And that's how we ended our last evening as lover.

 

Because precisely next morning, we will take our own paths.

 

 

To our old reality.

 

 

Where Krystal will be not mine anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________

 

KryBer 'temporary' moments ends here everyone.

Dont be sad because love will always win. 

 

I'm working on it okay ^^

***

Hurm, I still cant believe actually its almost 7 years already, I'm officially joined as Kpoperz. Begin as SONE then continued as MeU, Queens, 4nia, BlackJet, Shawol,Kiss Me, Leggo, Dai5y, Star1, ONCE, MooMoo and Panda. Those old good days when we didnt 'compete' for most watched music videos, we didnt judge about idols' visuals, we didnt start a fandom war and we didnt banned those idols because they cant sing live or dance well. We love them because watching kpop was more like an 'escape' from our life hardships. We laughed seeing them acting hillarious and we cried with them when they're in difficulties.

We put almost all the emotions together with them.

Reenacting my pasts, as the young fan of kpop, I cant stop saying all the second generation of idols (SNSD, f(x), APink, SHINee, UKiss, EXID, Girl's Day and etc.) will always stay in my heart, until I die and I will remember I am the fan of Kpop during their best eras.

Sorry, I'm getting emotional lately because I miss f(x) so much (T_T)

 

And thank everyone for following this story. I dedicated it to our royal couple, Krystal and Amber.

 

Peace and bless to all kpop fan around the world,

Yours trully,

 

RYAI.