TIGA PULUH EMPAT

I'm a Hapless

(Listening to Lost on You by LP)

 

 

The dim sunlight that penetrates through the see-through window, has intruded her beauty sleep. Slowly opening her heavy eyelids, Krystal lazily stretched her sore body before turning to the right side and caught the face of her love.

Amber still in her dreamland as the young woman arose from the mattress and changed into sitting position. Letting her long hair falls on her shoulders, Krystal stared directly at the later's calm face.

 

"Hey, wake up..." she whispered in Amber's ear. The pretty creature giggle as the tomboy's face frowned.

"Amber, I'm so hungry, come on get up,"

 

"Hhh..." the handsome girl just hummed, eyes still closed tight.

 

"Amber... its almost afternoon... Dont you need to prepare for today's conference?"

 

That made Amber quickly awake and took her Swiss watch on the table lamp. She hissed in frustration when the time showed its still 7 o'clock in the morning. She glared at Krystal and pulled the tiny body to her, forcing her to lay down.

Laughing, Krystal playfully struggled to release from Amber's embrace but later surrender as the tomboy said in her husky voice, "Wanna go somewhere today? I have a plan for picnic,"

 

"Urm, well..." she put her head on Amber's chest, listening to her calm heartbeat before replying, "As long as we're together, I dont mind,"

 

It took quite a moment until Amber cracked a laugh.

"Gosh, you're cheesy!"

 

Even though the boyish didnt look at her face, the 'angel' pouted her lips. "Yah, who's cheesy here? Release me please, I want to brush my teeth,"

 

"Nope, I wont let you go," Amber tighten her hug.

 

"You llama-face, can't you hear my tummy is roaring inside? I'm very hungry,"

 

"Well, you're the one who is hungry, not me,"

 

"Dont lie, people must be hungry everytime they wake up from sleep,"

 

Amber finally broke the warm embrace and stared down at her face.

 

"Last night you had 'enlighten' my hunger, Krys. Its more than enough,"

 

Krystal avoided Amber's deep stare, smiling sheepishly as she gently pushed the handsome face away with her tiny palms.

 

"You're still as beautiful as I see ten years ago. I pretend to act foolishly or being dumb because I want to see more of your smiles. I was exhausted but when you smiled at me, all the fatigue had been washed away instantly. The cure of my sadness was you, Krystal-sshi,"

 

She chuckled as listened to the 'sshi' part.

"Oh, I was that special to you?" she caressed Amber's cheeks lovingly. "I thought you're really stupid,"

 

Smilling, the boyish took Krystal's hand and kissed her palm gently.

"Thank you for being my tutor. You exposed me to this world and taught me to seized the day as much as I could. I dont just love your beauty but also your pure and kindness, Krys. If I cant have you in this lifetime, I wish you'll be mine for next incarnation," Amber's gentle words touched the long-hair brunette.

 

Krystal touched Amber's lips with her and said,

"I am all yours, Amber. From this moment until later on, my heart belongs to you. If you hesitate, just close your eyes and think deeply, no one can separate us if the destiny on our side. I want to thank you because you taught me how to love and I found out, I was a little bit late to realize the person who love me truthfully was an inch away but I was blind by my own wills and others. Now, you're here and I will not letting you go again," the tears building up as she finished her words. Its Krystal's turn to embrace Amber into her arms, closing her eyes tight and letting the warmth engaged them.

 

"Krys... I love you..." Amber confessed, again hugged the body as she sniffed Krystal's long hair.

 

"Love you too, Amber..." the brunette sobbed but feel ease at the same time because she knows, just for that moment, they are belong to each other.

She didnt want to think, their 'time' almost end.

Amber will return as someone else's lover.

And she herself will return as someone else's fiance.

 

Only for that moment, she wanted them to be perfect.

 

 

 

 

***

(Listening to Be Ordinary by Hwang Chi Yeul)

 

As if they were returned to the good old days, both Amber and Krystal spent almost of their limited time with laughs and smiles, just like how they experienced last time, in their teenage era. Knowing well the garden with full of blossom flowers was their best hidden place, the taller figure brought Krystal to one of remote space in the famous island.

Roaming her eyes around, Krystal continuously pulled back her hair which was blown away by the strong wind meanwhile her tomboy company already laid down on the picnic mat, looking up to the wide sky. The scene reminded her of their school time.

Amber really loves to stare directly on the upper view since she found the peace the most from it.

 

"I'm feeling young again," Krystal said, slowly laying her body down, right beside Amber on the spot. "It was like yesterday we've become friends and I searched you around and finally found you in the excluded garden. Today, its happening for one more time,"

 

Amber gently breathed into the windy air as she smiled. As she shifted her head to stare at Krystal's beautiful face, she reached for the later's hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

"Stay like this for more, Krys. Stay beautiful and stay pretty,"

 

"Human cant escape from aging, Amber. I will be old woman and grow wrinkles. Would you still love me if I'm ugly?" Krystal asked.

 

Amber shakes her head and made Krystal stunned in surprise. "What??? You will diss me??? For serious Amber?!"

 

"No, I will not love you if you're ugly but that's not gonna happen because for me, your beauty is immortal and for eternal, we both will be forever young. I'm going to love you for the rest of my life," Amber replied and curved a playful smile.

Then she earned a hit right on her shoulder from the cat-eyed woman. Krystal rolled her eyes at Amber, hissed.

 

"No one going to live forever, aishh you... Yah llama, either you want it or not, if my time come and I will die, nothing can stop me from that you know..." she muttered, and Amber's bright face changed.

 

Amber forced a smile. She rose to sitting position and gave a glance at her first love, backing her. "Yeah I know, people around me will leave me. No one stay longer than what I expect. You were right there, Krystal,"

 

Awared she just slipped out the words effortlessly, Krystal immediately admits her mistake and apologized. She threw out her body on Amber's broad back then, hugging the short-hair with much amount of love.

 

"I didnt mean what I said, Amber. Just forgive me okay?"

 

Amber just hummed as response. Deep down, she feels sad, thinking about Krystal's unpurpose sayings. She really hope it will not going to happen.

 

Krystal that she loves very much will not go away before her.

 

 

"I love you and not leaving, and this is my promise. Come on, friend with me again?" the woman said, giving her pinky finger to Amber to link with.

 

She just stared at the short finger bluntly.

 

"I will count until three, if our pinkies still not connected, I guess we're over here then," Krystal tried to negotitate.

 

"One,"

 

"Two,"

 

"Three,"

 

Before she able to argue, Amber instantly linked their pinkies and pulled Krystal's face to hers and kissed her lips, with full of strength she has.

 

 

The broke the passionate kiss when they need to breath for an air.

 

Staring straight towards each other's eyes, Amber stated,

 

 

"If one of us die first, I swear, either you or me, we can't live and go on without each other."

 

"Especially me, Krys because I further this live when I still keeping the pieces of my heart which love you to the fullest,"

 

"And nothing can make me live again other than my love for you if I'm the one who die,"