ENAM BELAS

I'm a Hapless

 

(Listening to I Believe by Younha)  

 

 

10 years later... 

Incheon International Airport


 

The figure walked through the long hallway of the arrival hall, with the eyes covered in sunglasses as the luggage being pulled along. Then her feet stopped.

 

The see-through big glasses caught the person's view. A wonderful blue sky yet the cloudy weather made the eyes keen in bliss. A small smile curved upon the lips. 

 

 

"You should be waiting for me, right?" a voice echoed through her ears as she stopped admiring the sight and turned around. 

 

 

"Why would I?" 

 

 

"Cause that what you always do," 

 

 

She smiled. 

 

The taller person walked toward the pretty creature and they stared eye to eye."Oh really? Tell me why?" 

 

 

Dont know what to reply next, the angelic face pouted her lips. 

 

"Amber, I'm tired," she whinned, putting a babyish act, hoping her lover will buy the cuteness side of her. 

A small laugh burst from the taller figure and slightly pinching the flawless cheek playfully, she replied back, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish... Myoui Mina, that pout, stop it, didnt even suits you..." Amber commented. She pulled the body closed to her and embraced the shoulders. 

 

"Then, what suits me??" the pretty girl tried to ask, teasing. She looked up to see her lover's handsome face. 

 

 

"Penguin," Amber said and got hit on her chest. She quickly stole a kiss at Mina's temple and added, 

 

 

"I am the one who suits you, always. Remember that okay?" 

 

The younger girl nodded and curved the sweetest smile as she reached for Amber's jaw and pressed her lips on the later's cheek. "Sir, yes, sir," 

 

The duo busy with their own world when the other woman approached them and interrupted, while rolling her eyes, 

 

"Gosh, that's too chummy, you love-birds! Go get a room!" 

 

Mina pushed Amber's body aside with her little strength and turned her face away-blushing. Meanwhile the boyish girl just laughed at the intruder or as known as her best friend. 

 

 

 

"Dont be jealous of us please. If you want, you need to get one for you to be chummy like us," Amber joked. "And I guarantee no one will like you, hehe..." 

 

She stucked her tongue at the older woman, continued teasing, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sadist Jessica Jung Soo Yeon," 

 

And afterward, all she got was a strong kick to her shin bones with the extra ice-cold stare from the later. Amber winched in pain while her beautiful girlfriend joined Jessica laughing at the poor dork as they high-five together. 

 

Then it was Jessica's turned to stuck her tongue back.

 

 

 

"Serve you right,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

I love plot twist and I love cliffhanger. Thank youuuuuu :)