TIGA PULUH TIGA

I'm a Hapless

(Listening to Love Me Love Me by WINNER)

 

"I aspect, world's advancement could change people. So does for the children," Mr. Jae calmly muttered as he took steps on the hallway, accompanied by the young executive and her assistant by his side.

"Jeju-do, I grown up to see this place and very glad to know the culture didnt change much just like how it was before. This place not only for couple but also for everyone. I am right, Liu?"

Amber smiled and nodded at him. "Yes, clearly"

Mr. Jae glanced at Hayoung as he shifted to the young successor. "Rumor is wrong because from what I see, your girl even better than what they had say. You have such a pretty lover, Liu," he complimented, referring to the young woman.

Fidgeting, Hayoung quickly apologized and denied. "Uhm, I'm sorry sir but actually I'm Hayoung, Ms.Liu's assistant,"

 

Mr. Jae lifted his eyebrow at Amber, who is smiling wide. "She's not your girlfriend? Then where is she???"

 

"She's somewhere, here" Amber replied as she put her palm at her flat chest. "Hayoung here is pretty too. I believe no women in this world are ugly,"

 

He laughed, "You're good in putting words."

 

"Well then, whoever with you, she can't change the fact that you're truly the one, is that so? I'm waiting for invitation card, Liu, better make it quick," the middle-aged man smiled, gently tapping the boyish's shoulder.

 

Amber just drew a faint smile as she remember, Mr. Jae's words has made her aware of the reality that is happening. However, she bowed to the later,

 

"Thanks for looking forward on that, Mr. Jae You'll be in my first list, promised,"

 

 

***

 

Hayoung glanced at her boss, hesitating to ask as she was so confuse about the current situation.

 

"Ms. Liu, you dont mind if I want to ask you a very personal question?"

 

Amber, whom is walking by the young lady's side stopped taking steps and shifted over her head on Hayoung's face.

"Yeah, I dont mind. Go on, what do you want to know?"

 

Biting her lips nervously, Hayoung braved herself then,

 

"Actually, what's the relationship between you and Ms. Jung? I dont mean to interfere, but I'm afraid I will misunderstand since I knew about Ms. Myoui and you are an item. I'm sorry if this question is weird but yeah I'm just curious as human being,"

 

Amber sighed a little smile and shoved both her palm into the black-slack pockets. She replied calmly, "The truth is, I dont know either, Ms. Oh. Who is she in my life, it could be my biggest question-mark too. For now, she's the one who I love. Believe it or not, she's also in other acquaintance or more precisely, engaged,"

 

Hayoung's eyes widen and she covered - astonished bewilderedly.

 

"Surprisingly, no one knows about us. So I think, you're the person who is involved in this unsure relationship, Hayoung. Yes you may think bad about me, about Krystal but one thing for sure, we've been through a lot to reach this level. To enlighten you, I will give you the real answer. Krystal and me are internal affair,"

 

Stucked at the moment, the young secretary's mouth shut tightly. She tried to say something but ended up mumbling to an air.

 

"I need you to cover for us, Hayoung. To make my dream true, I dont have another choice. This way of relationship grant us with just a few things but for me it consists of such a big meaning. Finally I can say directly that I love her truthfully and I wanted to be with her, which the chance had missed ten years ago," she smiled at her assistant again before she continued, looking straight at the view of the ocean in front of them,

 

"I had no one when I was brought to this world. Probably you might had listen to some of my stories that I belonged to wealth, that I was born with the golden spoon in my mouth. Did you?"

 

"Well... yes, Mrs. Kim had told me one, about you being the only heiress to the family. Other than that, I've never heard of it,"

 

The tomboy gave a little nod and added, "There were so much stories before I'd become who I am right now, Hayoung. Fifteen years old me was totally different from twenty-five years old me. I grew up not knowing I will inherit his legacy, I grew up learning that life is so painful when all my important ones gone. I cant stop saying thank you to this wonderful woman, who taught me to live and to love others wisely even though, we're down in the bottom or we're high up beyond the sky. The name for 'Paradise Goo' was taken after her, my non-replacement guardian, the one and only, Madam Goo. She told me much about love and how to embrace if I cant have what I wanted,"

 

"That was nice of her," Hayoung intruded, looking straight at Amber's face with a smile. "She's the one who should be missed,"

 

"Yes of course she is,"

 

The duo involved in temporary silence as both of them threw their sights out to the beautiful sunset view.

 

"She's my first love, Hayoung. The woman with me now is the person who made my heart beats faster and the reason I shouldnt give up on everything that happen. I will let you think bad about us, because yes, we're doing wrong, we're doing what we can't do, we're loving each other when we both tied with other relationship and yes, we're going through something that will cut us deep in future. The end of this, I dont know when and how,"

 

Hayoung had take a moment to understand, that the boyish was confessing what she had been through and she had tried to explain to her, the actual situation on why Hayoung herself get involved.

So then, she decided to came out with,

 

"I'm at your service, Ms. Liu. I'm going to be supportive at every circumstances which you and Ms. Jung will be. Thanks for believing me and please do inform if you need assistance," she ended with a polite bow. "I will try my best to be part of pursuing your dream if you allow,"

 

"You're already in, Hayoung," Amber flashed a smile.

 

"Pleasure to be your assistant, Ms.Liu," Hayoung said in her honest tone. When she lifted up her face, one figure had caught her attention, who is standing not far away from their spot.

"She's there, Ms. Liu. Might be waiting for you," she informed, smilling and gave a signal to Amber with her eyes. "At your back, Ms. Liu,"

 

Automatically, the handsome face turned around and found Krystal in her white dress is standing at the balcony, probably enjoying the fresh air.

She can't take her eyes and out of her self-control, Amber just abled to stay statically at her spot, staring at the woman who she taught as angel from heaven. She neglected her assistant's existence there and that made Hayoung chuckled as the scene is funny and quite romantic for her to see.

 

"Excuse me, Ms. Liu," she cleared and Amber quickly changed her attention to the tall lady.

"Huh?"

 

"I will excuse myself since Ms. Jung is here. So, I wish two of you the best, Ms. Liu. Text me if you need anything,"

 

"O-oh.. yeah-yeah, sure," Amber said. She didnt have a clue why she felt lost on that moment. When Hayoung bowed and left, the boyish once again had been immersed with the angelic face. She can't help but to stare like the world not going to end and infinite is belong to her.

 

 

 

"Grrr, Amber, hellooo???" the angel's voice broke her daydream. She snapped out to reality and finally realized Krystal is already in front of her.

 

"There you go, the same eyes blinking again," Krystal started to nag. "I know this look, you're daydreaming about me, isnt it?

 

Amber chuckled as response which made Krystal furrowed her eyebrows together.

 

"What? What's so funny?"

 

"Its not because funny," Amber said as she leaned closer to see the beautiful face clearer, "It is because your beauty had strucked me, Krys. You're the reason of that,"

Krystal held to Amber's broad shoulders, heart-thumping when the boyish's forehead touched hers. She took a quick glance on surroundings and shyly looked down.

Amber put closed with Krystal's right ear and whispered,

 

 

"Can we have some private space right now?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

(Listening to Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift)

 

 

She breathed hard when the lips of Amber touched her bare shoulder. Closing her eyes, she's feeling in, the gentle kisses that went along from her exposed cleavage.

Krystal held tight to Amber's hands and intertwined them together when the later began to kiss her neck and up until her chin. Amber watched close Krystal's lips before she pulled the tiny body to her and connected their lips together as she's demanded the long kiss, very long enough to make Krystal hitched and released a deep breath.

When the smooth kisses turned bold, using her palms, Krystal stopped Amber by gently pushing her chest.

 

"I---I need... to get ready..." she whispered when Amber's alluring eyes met hers.

 

"For what?" Amber whispered back, breathing close to the woman.

 

"Something that woman must do before... we... become one..." Krystal's voice was barely audible since she is too shy to stare at Amber.

 

"Hey, look at me," the tomboy lifted her chin and said,

 

 

"I dont think I can hold on any longer. Can you?"

 

Right when Amber finished her words, she kissed Krystal again, to make she forget what she just said and that's a moment when Amber took a chance to dominate the scene. Pulling off all Krystal's upper clothes, Amber swallowed a lump before she touched the bare chest with her lips.

 

Out of their control, they can't get away their hands from each other. Until they're both reaching their peak of holding themselves, Krystal unclasped her bra and breathed into Amber's ears,

 

 

 

"Claim me yours now, Amber..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________

Hey, its Gucci Mane! ( I dont know why I wrote this -_-)