TIGA

I'm a Hapless

Amber POV 

I'm clueless. So freaking confuse about her. Just to know how slow am I? Isnt that is so unreasonable? Or she's just wanna fool around? Well I've got that a lot before though. 

"You... are some like of phycho, I think. Among the the students here, why that should be me anyway? I knew who are you, Krystal Jung," I snorted in anxiety tone. This long-haired girl stopped her walk and turned at me. 

Woaha. That glare. 

 

"That I'm a player?" she asked. 

I nodded without any doubt. Then earned a slap on my head. "Ouch! Hey, it's so damn hurts!!!" I screamed on the top of lungs. She used her thick Biology book to hit me. The hell I can bear with it. 

 

"Well I am not a PLAYER. Remark that, I've just use my charm to impress the boys. I mean, I deserve to choose someone that I like to be my lover. I'd found all of them is a ert, stupid, bastard, and... useless," Krystal explained to me. "What about you?" 

"Me?" I rubbed my unitchy head. "Well... I'm never attracted to anyone yet..." I continued then, "But wait, I'm so confuse you know, and anxious too. How in the Earth you dare to speak with me? I'm the worst student in our grade, how much I study hard, the last rank still destinied to me. And I'm so weak for any sports. Can you aware all of that???" 

 

She nodded. "Of course I do, Amber," 

 

"So?" now it's my turn to- SO her. 

 

"There's no reason why I want to know you, stupid. I think you're not that bad, like what people always spread around. Besides, I want to help you. I'm a class president, I know that's just me can help you with your grades," she said lazily. "I'm good at every subjects, maybe there's something that I can help you out. Tutoring you. Or maybe torturing you to be more useful for our school? Maybe?"

 

Haish. I hate people who being proud of themself to much.

 

"You--'ve just got that title this year. Dont be so confident about changing me, Krystal. I'm glad you care, but trust me, I will fail again and again," I corrected her clearly. She might know, almost all the clever students who want to give a help, at the end, getting dissappointed at me.

Obviously, I'm at everything.  

I'm ready to leave her when Krystal stated firmly, 

 

 

 

 

"You are not that hapless, Amber," I titled my head behind, to see her figure. She walked to me and continued to say, "Like all the clever student whom helped you before, I will be like them too. It's kind of my responsibily. Just watch after me, Amber. Try to be open minded a bit would you?" 

 

 

 

"Krys, there's no---" I wanna say something back but she cutted my word. 

 

"No one said like this before to you, right?" she rolled her eyes to me annoyingly. 

 

"y-yeah," 

 

"Just stop being such a loser. You dont know until you give a try. Dont say you underestimate in my abilities?" Krystal lifted her left brows-showed me her cold look. 

 

"N-noo I'm not.I'm j-just--" this time she covered my mouth with her hand. We stared at each other. 

 

I swallowed nothing, eyeing her deep and instense glare. She did had a charm which can impress boys. I admit that. 

 

"Shut up," she said and loosened her hand. "I dont care about your humbleness or what, bold my words, Amber. Every day, right after school, we will meet at public library. I will be your teacher. Andd.. dont ever run away from me," she treatened, pointing her index finger accurately in front of my face.