TIGA PULUH SATU

I'm a Hapless

 

"Amber, I cant marry him because I love you," 

 

 

 

"because I love you..." 

 

 

The echoes of her words keep replaying. She heard it continuously when she eat, drink and even when she's waiting patiently for her girlfriend to reach home.

 

"I dont have appetite to eat and I'll go to sleep right now," Mina told as she came in through the space, noticing Amber at the dining table with the dishes that she well-prepared. The tomboy just sighed deeply, watching the figure walked away just like that. 

At the end, she ate all of them quietly without a sound, alone. 

 

"Mina, I'm going to Jeju tomorrow for a week. You... take care okay?" she knocked the door and said. "I know you're listening me," 

There's no answer from inside the guest room but Amber furthered on, 

"I am sorry. Please dont get mad for too long. You know I cant sleep well if you're not beside," 

 

"-----------------------" 

 

"Baby?"

 

 

 

Amber wished then, "Okay baby, good night. Dont forget to put off your socks before going to bed. I am going now," 

 

 

 

The clock showed past 11 already but she still blinking on the bed. She texted Jessica and apologized but the woman also didnt reply. 

 

Until, she remembered of someone who made her life more miserable on that moment. 

 

The flashback of what happen between them appeared as she put both her hand at the back of her head. 

 

 

"Now I know how you felt when I gave you silent treatment," Krystal muttered. She sniffed back her tears and tried to put a smile on her face. "At least you know what I'm feeling right now, Amber and it does enlighten me a bit," 

 

She avoided to see the pretty face and kept her head down, looking at the ground. She sensed the later stood up from the bench and talked to her again, "Thank you for listening me all this time, Amber. I never thank you when you did best as my friend and even more worse, I ignored you when you confessed to me 10 years ago. So now, the karma hit me back and nothing I can do," 

 

Krystal stared at Amber who is having her eyes statically away from her. 

 

"I took a week off from my work and I will try to do what you adviced. Thanks again, Amber," 

 

And she started to step away before gone into the chaotic crowd, leaving the boyish still at the bench, speechless. 

 

 

Amber snapped back to current time and she suddenly pictured Krystal's angelic face. 

"I believe no coincidence in this world, dear. Its how destiny works.  I was accounted to be your legal guardian, its our fates. You befriended Krystal, its also a fate for you both. Aware or not, everything in a smooth plan, Amber. If she rejected your love, it is also the cause of destiny. Now you tell me, imagine that if you're Krystal and she's you. She came to you and confessed. What will you do, Amber?" 

 

"I dont think she will confess to me, Helmoni. She's with Myungsoo now," 

 

"With Myungsoo doesnt mean she loves him. You want to give up for one thing, that maybe possible for you to have? Then give up straight upon your life. Because life couldnt mean much without love, my dear. Its hurts for first time, but love, will be fine after the second chance," 

 

"Do you say probably... Krystal can like me?" 

 

"Amber... do you want to know what I'd always see from her?" 

 

"Yeah," 

 

"She always loves you, the way you do. It just time, didnt make it to happen," 

 

It just time, didnt make it to happen.... 

 

Time, didnt make it to happen... 

 

Is it... the time that could make it happen...? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quickly rushed off from her bed, Amber walked to the closet and reached for a sweater, putting on her body and get herself a wallet, car key and her cellphone. 

 

 

25 minutes later, she arrived at the tall building's entrance then rang the number directly. 

 

When she saw the beautiful figure walking to her, she cant hide her smile until the later was right in front of her eyes, greeted, "What are you trying to do, Amber? Its late," 

 

She gave no answer but the bright face still is. Her warm hand grabbed the woman's tiny hand and they exchanged a deep stare. 

 

"If I asked you to forget everything for a while and follow me, will you do that?" 

 

Krystal eyed her handsome face, trying to read what's in her mind and what she actually meant. 

 

"Krys, I didnt answer your question before so now I will give you," Amber stated calmly. "Yes we are in the same situation and yes, I cant marry Mina because I also have the same reason like you," 

 

 

Krystal was startled at first but seeing Amber's sweet smile, she felt her heart burst, just like how cherry blossomed at the season. 

 

Amber held Krystal's hand tight and looked at her in the eyes. "Let's forget everything for a while. I will put away Mina from my mind and you will put away Myungsoo from your mind..."

 

"Just once at this time, Krys. Let me love you again truthfully. There's a lot of thing I want to do with you since long time ago and even though I have Mina by my side, its still not perfect. So I'm asking you now, would you want to be with me, Krystal even though it will just for a while?" 

 

 

"Are you... asking me... to be your girlfriend?" 

 

"Yes, I am. Would you?" 

 

 

Krystal looked down at their intertwined hands. Slowly putting off the engagement ring from her finger, she replied, "This is the barrier, Amber so I took it off," 

She titled up her head a bit and continued, "Yes, please let me be with you," 

 

 

 

Then, the most sincere smiled curved on Amber's lips. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________

Special appearances based on my latest girl crush haha. 

Currently, its APink Hayoung now;) 

 

So.

You guys ready for 'new romantics'?