Visiting Seo Minah

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

You walked out of school and sighed. The whole day, L was either too busy surrounded by his friends or he was just nowhere to be found. L watched you from afar. *Mianhae, Kwon ~~~~. If only you weren't the second to confess to me.*

You turned your head around once more time to scan for any traces of L. You let out the millionth sigh today and looked at your phone. "Well, I guess the good thing about today will be that I'm going to Minah-sshi's house. Hmm... Where is she? She said she would send her chauffeur to pick me up..."

You were about to give Minah another call when a black limousine showed up. The chauffeur walked out in his uniform and bowed in front of you. "I believe you are Kwon ~~~~-sshi?"

You gave him a small smile and a bow too, "Yes, I am." "Ah, fantastic. Miss Minah has been expecting you." The chauffeur opened the door and motioned for you to step in. "Thank you."

L looked away for a moment but turned around just as the Seo family limousine drove off. *Isn't that Minah's car? What's it doing here...* But L shrugged the thought off as her just passing by and walked away, meeting Infinite at Purple Coffee.

 

Minah was dressed in a casual attire, a comfortable pink hoodie that had a white dog-paw print on with side with a matching 3/4 pink track pants, her hair was tied up in a loose bun. But even so, she looked amazing. With a lollipop in , Minah was coming downstairs with her phone in her hands, texting.

Texting and walking at the same time, Minah walked out to the front gates of her house and waited for you. "Hmm... ~~~~ should be here soon..." Minah grumbled, with her lollipop in .

Just as she was about to text you, the family limousine stopped smoothly in front of her and she excitedly put her phone away.

The chauffeur walked out and for you. You walked out to see Minah already standing there, smiling widely at you. *She's so pretty...* Mesmerised by her smile, you temporarily forgot about the world. But you soon snapped out of it and hastily gave a quick bow. "Oh, hello Minah-sshi."

Minah lightly chuckled and pulled her lollipop out of . "Don’t be so formal. It feels like we're distant. Just call me Minah, okay?"

Your face brightened and excitedly nodded your head. * Yay~ Another friend~* "You can just call me ~~~~ too." Minah nodded in acknowledgement and turned around to mouth 'Thank You' to the chauffeur before leading you in the house.

"So, ~~~~. Ever since last time, I thought that we could be pretty good friends, don’t you think? So I just thought that I would invite you over to get to know you more in depth. Come on, let's talk over some food." Minah got you to go upstairs to her room and told the maids to get them some food and drink.

"So, ~~~~-ah. What school do you go to?" Minah started off by asking. "Um, I go to Woolim High," you replied, your mouth full of chips already. *Hmm... That's the same school Myungsoo goes to then. I bet he doesn't even take a second look at her. That's how he was like to me.* Minah nodded back at the memories.

"~~~~-ah. Wanna know a secret?" Minah tempted, with a glint of cheekiness in her eyes. Your eyes widened and gulped down the chips that was in your mouth. "Um... Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to…" You quickly said, waving your hands in front of you. "Hehe, you're cute."

You blushed at Minah's comment. *No-one's ever called me cute before... Okay, maybe except Soojung but...* You felt giddy at the thought and smiled like a little girl.

"Ah, here it is." Minah heaved a heavy photo album and placed it on her lap. Your forehead creased as you tried to figure out what Minah was going to do with it.

Minah opened the photo album up and pointed to a picture of a girl. Your forehead creased even more, as you tried to figure out who the girl in the photo was.

The girl looked about 15, only a bit younger than you are now. Her face was round and swollen, her legs were stubby and there was no way of hiding her double chin.

"Is that... your little sister?" You asked carefully. You didn't want to offend Minah. Minah tried to stifle her laughter. "Nope. That, missy, is me. Two years ago."

Your mouth was left ajar. "What!? No way, that was you!?" Your eyes seemed like they were about to bulge out of their sockets.

"Mhm." Minah nodded and looked at the photo. "Those were the days when I was bullied and made fun of. Well, now, they can't even recognise me." She smiled, but her eyes told a different story.

"How did you do it... I mean... All that weight, must've been hard to lose..." You said with empathy. You knew how it felt. You tried multiple times, but none of which had succeeded.

"Well... I hired a personal trained, someone that had been there before. She knew what it was like to be in my shoes because she used to be overweight as well. So we kind of had a connection. She picked me up when I fell and gave me support when I needed it. Without realising, the kilos just kept shedding off."

You just mouthed 'Wow'. If only you could have the determination and perseverance to do it. Then, you would be Myungsoo's ideal type.

"But enough about me. I want to hear more about you. How's school?" Minah smiled warmly again, the hints of sadness completely wiped from her eyes.

Your face was swept with a pink colour, as you tried tucking your chin as close to your chest as it could go. Minah gasped. "I know that look! You have a boyfriend, don’t you!" Your lips curled into a smile oozing sweetness and nodded.

"No way! Is he good-looking?" Minah asked. You nodded again. "Wah!! He's so lucky to have you as his girlfriend!" Minah clapped excitedly for you and giggled. "Are you going to show me who he is one day?"

You just nodded again. Just thinking and remembering the fact that L is your boyfriend still seemed so surreal for you.

*That boy is lucky to have ~~~~ as his girlfriend. Seems like not everyone is as shallow as they were at my school...* Minah thought.

------------------

Here we go, a longer chapter :L