Gym Session

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Having gone through another week of torturous school hours, it was finally the weekend. But torture took in a new form over the weekends. It took in the form of blood, sweat and tears. And it would take place at the gym.

"Do you like the gym? This is the gym I go to. It's really nice. The café has really nice food, the equipment is all here, and they even have personal trainers you can hire. But of course, yours truly will be your trainer from here on out." Minah gave a little curtsey, which only earned a twitch from your lips. Soojung staying home and do homework and look up all the words in Korean that she didn't know, so she was out of gym sessions permanently.

*Man… I wish Soojung was here…* You thought helplessly, even though you knew that it would be selfish of you to pull her out of her study time just to accompany you.

"Well, there's no use just standing here and staring at the building. Let's get our asses moving and hit the gym!" By leading the way, Minah walked through the automatic doors. "Yeah… Easy for you to say when you have a nice ," you said to yourself.

 

It was when you stepped in that you realised that the gym may not be your worst nightmare. At least you had hot guys on treadmills and on weights to drool over, right?

"Okay. We'll start with some stretches in the aerobics room," Minah said. You pouted slightly but that was only because the aerobics room was secluded and that you couldn't see the hot guys anymore.

You could not even begin to express your amazement on Minah's flexibility. As soon as she let go of her bag, her body began to somewhat resemble a slinky, being able to bend in multiple directions. Then, she would just be able to open her legs and let them slide to the ground, doing a perfect split.

"Come on ~~~~, what're you doing just standing there? Here, I'll help you." Minah got up from her split and made her way over to you.

You frantically shook your head and just froze on the spot. *Is she going to make me to the splits? NOOOO!*

 

Panting and supporting yourself by leaning on your thigh, your body was already starting to break a sweat.

"Oh ~~~~. Let's get you on the treadmill." Without even waiting for you to recover, Minah's hidden strength pulled you across the gym, and onto an unoccupied treadmill. "Okay… I'll just set this on a power-walking speed… Okay, here we go." After a series of beeping and button pressing, the machine came to life.

"Oh my gosh!" You panicked as you try to keep up with the speed, your breaths already becoming short and shallow.

"Good girl. We'll just have this going for 40mins before I get you to do some weights," Minah said, looking at her watch and timing you.

While you were sweating up a storm, you decided that you needed some distractions from the aching in your legs. *Gosh I am so unfit…*

Looking next to your left, you saw two perfectly slim and toned girls jogging alongside each other, chatting. *Seems like they're friends… Must be nice…* When you were fantasising about what it'd be like if you had other friends, the girls caught you looking and gave you looks, while then preceded into poorly muffled giggles.

Dejected, you left your head down and kept running. *Yeah… What right do I have to think about making other friends… I mean… Look at my size…*

Minah, having picked up that something was wrong, looked in the direction of the two girls that were giggling at your attempt to try and lose weight.

*Oh, so it's those girls again. They never learn now, will they?* Taking long, proud strides, Minah went over to the two girls and gave them a taunting look, while leaning on their machines.

"Don't think I haven't forgotten the time when you were over 100kg, sweetie. Both of you." Ending her sentence with a glare that you never knew she had in her, she came back to her position next to you and gave you her normal sweet smile. Cold sweat ran down your back, but it wasn't from the running. *Oh wow…*

 

"Alright, time's up. Let's get you doing some weights…" Minah's voice trailed off while trying to look something suitable for you to do. "Okay, found it. Follow me~" She chirped. Having to drag yourself over there in itself was a hard task. "Alright. These weights are tiny. They're only 5kg. Lift them up to your shoulder. 50 reps. And after that, we can go home."

"Home!" Your whole face lit up at the thought of your haven. *Oh my gosh, I'll be saved!* Without even realising, you were smiling all the way through your 50 reps, anticipating the moment Minah will count to 50. "48… 49… 50. Done! Great work!" Clapping and jumping up and down beside you, it seemed like Minah was more excited for you than you were for yourself.

 

"Soojung-ah!" Bursting in through your doors, you yelled Soojung's name, hoping for an instant response. "Oh my gosh, how was it?!" Running down the stairs as expected, was none other than your best friend, Soojung. "Tiring…" And without further ado, you just let yourself lie flat on your cool tile floors.

---------------

Hit me! Because…. I've been so crap about updating… T^T  I'm sorry…

It seems like the 'Sunggyu+Soojung' couple have received the couple names of either 'SooGyu' or 'SungJung'. Which one do you guys prefer? Haha. I'd also like to give a massive shoutout to sarxkyu for making me the beautiful poster ^^