SooGyu Couple is Official?

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

You and L hauled all the shopping bags out of the trunk and tried to get to the front door as quickly as possible so they’d be out of the cold. But just as you two were at the door, you heard small tinkles of laughter coming from somewhere.

“Shh! Oppa, do you hear that…?” You hushed, putting a finger to your lips. “What-mmh!” L tried asking you what was going on, but your hand shot up and covered his mouth from saying anything. L’s face flushed a baby pink and kept quiet.

The two of you crept around to the back of the house to the snow-covered garden, to find that Soojung and Sunggyu were engaged in a snowball fight.

“Kya! Oppa, that’s cold!” Soojung squealed, shielding her face from yet another snowball. “Oh, please! You’re such a girl! That’s nothing compared to that massive snowball you shoved down the back of my shirt! Take this, Jung Soojung!” And another snowball was pelted towards Soojung, which seemed to hit her in the face.

“Ow!” Soojung fell down and clutched her face. Sunggyu gasped and rushed over to Soojung’s side. “Are you okay, Soojung-ah? I’m so sorry. That wasn’t meant to happen. It was-” But Sunggyu’s sentence stopped midway when Soojung gave him a quick peck on the cheek. “And that’s punishment for hitting me in the face. Mehrong!” She cheekily stuck her tongue out at him and smiled. 

You gasped as well, just loud enough for the SooGyu couple to notice and they bore expressions of shock and surprise on their faces. “Wait, what just happened?!” You exclaimed. A flustered Soojung ran into the house, covering her face while an equally flustered Sunggyu followed. 

You turned around to see L having the same shock and surprise you had. “You know… I knew they went way back… But I didn’t that they’d bond this quickly,” L said, wide-eyed and looking at the patch of snow where Soojung and Sunggyu were frolicking about just a second ago. “Yeah… me neither… Well, I guess time can really change things…” You absentmindedly said, which ironically mirrored your situation with L as well. 

You sighed and trudged along the snow with your shopping bags. “Alright… I’m gonna go have a talk with Soojung now…” 

 

You softly knocked on the door, and peeked your head in. “Soojung?” She looked up at you and her face immediately went red, trying to cover it with a pillow. You let yourself in and closed the door quietly behind you. You gave her a smile and sat on the bed with her. 

“You’re gonna judge me now, aren’t you?” Soojung whined, squirming about. “No, I’m not going to judge you. Why would I judge you for something like that? If anything, I’m happy for you,” you said, putting a reassuring hand on Soojung’s shoulder. Slowly, you inched closer and eventually gave her a hug. 

“You know, I never knew you would get close with Sunggyu so quickly! I mean… You didn’t seem like you wanted to be so close with him at first…”

A smile broke upon Soojung face, as she uncovered it from the pillow, “Yeah… He… made it easy…” “Gosh, you two are so cute already. Just go out already!” you joked. Soojung’s face flushed bright red and squealed, “You don’t say that!”

Chuckling, you gave Soojung another hug. “Maybe oppa and I can create more chances for you guy sot be alone, aye?” you nudged Soojung. 

She giggled along but stopped abruptly. Quickly, she looked you in the eye and grabbed you by the shoulders. “Wait, what? What did you just say?” 

Your eyes grew wide in alarm. *Huh? What did I just say?! Did I say something offensive to- Oh… Oh my gosh… I just called L ‘Oppa’ and I didn’t even realise… Crap…*

Soojung saw through your expression and realised that you two were thinking of the same thing. “~~~~-ah, remember the deal we had? If you soften against that thing again, it’ll be the end. You know that, right?”

You nodded slowly, your eyebrows creasing unconsciously. Sighing, you wanted to change the topic to distract yourself from thinking about him. 

“Alright then. So, tell me how it all started?” you said, putting on a brave face. “Well!” Soojung started with a big smile on her face and the two of you had one of the best heart to heart sessions to date.

----------------------

I… really didn’t think this would get featured >< I was actually told on Twitter and when I found out, I started squealing it to my whole family xD

Thank you guys, all so, so much! I really couldn’t have done it without your support <3 Of course, the gratitude goes out to silent readers as well ^^

@SHadowB2STSHINee: No~ It’s not selfish of you to ask me to update more~ Actually, I think a lot of readers would back you up on that one xD My two week school holiday is coming up soon, so I’ll try my best to update a lot more, alright? ^^ Thank you for leaving such a considerate comment xx