Subconsciously

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Minah just sat on her bed, thinking about the fact that the girl that her cousin had been complaining to her about was none other than you, Kwon ~~~~.

*Crap… What has ~~~~ gotten herself into? She's a great girl. If she finds out that Myungsoo's only going out with her just to please his mates because of a stupid dare, she's going to be crushed.*

Minah put her thumb to and nervously scratched her teeth, one of the few bad habits she had. Minah racked her brain for ideas of how to change Myungsoo's mind when an idea suddenly popped into her mind.

"I'll just take advantage of L's shallowness! I'll change ~~~~ so Myungsoo would want to keep her even after the 2 months!" Minah went wrote some things in her planner, plotting down things to help you along with your "transformation".

 

While walking you home, L surprisingly didn’t hate it as much as he thought he would. You would find topics to talk about and what fascinated L was that you two actually connected quite well.

L even felt a tiny pang of disappointment when he had reached your place. Just a teeny bit.

"Well, this is my stop," you blissfully beamed. L was slightly fazed by your smile. He never thought it be that… cute. "Um, y-yeah. I-I'll um… see you at school tomorrow," L nervously stuttered under your cute smile.

 "Yes, oppa. See you tomorrow." You giggled and waved, running through your enormous golden gates and into your mansion.

L blew a big breath out through his lips and tilted his head towards the sunset sky. *Man, I never knew she had a cute smile like that. It really gave me a second thought about her…*

L kicked his feet and walked back home, all the while thinking about you unconsciously.

 

"SOOJUNG-AH!!!" You gripped the phone hard as you screamed for Soojung's name. "Calm down! You know, if you scream my name that loud every time you talk with me, I might not ever be able to have a phone conversation with you ever again… I think my hearing's dwindling…" Soojung's voice trailed off into uncertainty, but you just laughed.

"As humorous as always," you complimented. "Thank you." "Now, onto what I was going to say. Ahem," you cleared your throat and pretended to loosen an imaginary collar.

"Myungsoo-oppa… walked me home today!!!!" Your voice started out as a secretive whisper, but you couldn’t hold your excitement in so you just screamed the rest of your sentence. But you weren't alone. Over the other end of the line, Soojung squealed with you.

"NO. WAY! Seriously!? Wow, that's awesome! Did you two hold hands?" The tone Soojung spoke in, suggested she was wiggling her eyebrows at you.

"Um…" You pressed your lips inwards and blushed. "You…-" "No! We didn't," you sighed. "But! I'll be sure to make progress tomorrow, okay? BUT! Myungsoo-oppa did put his arm around my neck…" You buried your face in the nearest cushion you found and muffled a squeal.

"What!? No way! Tell me more!" Urged Soojung. She didn’t care if it was time for school. She needed to know your first love story.

"Well, these two girls were like, crowding around me-" "Wait, what? Two girls crowding around you? What for?"

"Um…" You knew where this was going, and you didn't like the sound of it. But you had to be honest with Soojung. She was your only friend. So you sighed and told her the story. "Well… These two girls were telling me about how I should stay away from Myungsoo…"

"WHAT!? Were they like, being mean to you!?" And that was the reason why you didn't want to tell Soojung about it. Because she would grow protective over you. But before she could go off at you, you cut in. "BUT!!!! This is why Myungsoo-oppa came in. He just put his arm around me and told the girls off. Isn't he awesome!?"

Soojung just grunted. "Yeah, that's what he's meant to do, alright?"

"Anyways…" You started to talk about all the things you've done in the past few days. Soojung didn't even care that she was late for school. She was just happy she could hear you be so happy to be at school for once.

------------------

I am so sorry for my late update…

I thought I'd get my school laptop back, which I did, but then broke… == ;

So I got a loan one instead… :/ Slightly annoyed coz they'll probably wipe my school laptop clean when they fix it, meaning all my fics will be gone… *sigh*