A Happy Week

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Ever since that little incident happened, L acknowledged you just a little bit more. You would say 'Hi' to him in the corridors and in class and if you caught him at the right time, even a small chat was done.

"Hello, L-sshi," you bowed slightly, as you saw him heading your way. L gave you a weak laugh and waved, his eyes darting left and right to see if others were watching.

When you were far enough that you wouldn't hear what Infinite would say about you, all of Infinite howled in laughter.

"Yah! Shh! Shut up!" L punched the one closest to him, Sungjong. "Hyung!" The maknae whined. "Your fault for standing so close to me." L stuck his tongue out and gave Sungjong a mehrong.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo. You really have an eye for girls. So is that what you meant by 'you couldn't find your type'? Because 'your type' is someone over 70kg?" Sungyeol cracked up, and so did the rest of Infinite.

L flushed out of embarrassment. *No! She's definitely not my type!* "Yah!" This time, he hit Sungyeol. "Dude! You've got to stop with hitting! Aish…" Sungyeol grumbled, rubbing his slightly sore arm.

 

"Soojung-ah, Soojung-ah! Listen! Today-" "This conversation is going towards that Kim Myungsoo guy, isn't it."

You chuckled. "Of course. Soojung knows me best." Soojung sighed over the phone. "Yeah, keep going."

"Oh my god! Remember how I told you about Myungsoo bumping into me earlier this week? Well, I haven't been telling you this but… I've actually been on quite good terms with him lately."

"Wait, what!?" Soojung squealed into the phone. "That's great! So, how's it going?" You knew that if Soojung was next to you, she'd be wiggling her eyebrows and nudging your side.

"Well… It's not like I'm talking to him that much. But it's like, I have small talks with him… occasionally. And we wave to each other in the corridors… most of the time-" Before you could finish the sentence, Soojung was already going crazy over the line, squealing and jumping around everywhere. You held the phone away from your ears and put it back again when you couldn't hear Soojung scream anymore.

"You seem even happier than me!" You teased. "Well, that's coz I'm happy for you babe! Your crush is going well!" Soojung was smiling widely on the other side.

You blushed and bit your lip. "Well… Now, I've decided. It seems like Myungsoo kind of likes me too…

So I've decided. I'm definitely going t confess to him on Monday. Definitely!" You gave yourself a fist pump and happily giggled into the phone.

Soojung's eyes softened and a gentle smile surfaced. *~~~~-ah, I hope you're right about this, Myungsoo or whatever, guy. I know you like to crack jokes about your weight, but I also know that it creates a rip in your heart every time. I really hope that you'll find your happiness with this guy…*

Just as Soojung was tearing up a little, your voice interrupted her train of thought and pulled her back into the real world.

"So yeah. I'll talk to you on Monday! I've got to catch Music Bank right now and I've got some get together over the weekends so I'll be away. Bye Soojung~ I'll call you in two days~" You copied what she did a few nights ago and blew a kiss through the phone, chuckling at your silliness and put the phone down.

-------------------------

:( I'm sorry for not updating ><

& melon-ie, I'm glad this is somewhat encouraging XD

& kpopfreak01. Oh please… not that Adele song… I will go and jump off my cliffhangers :L