I'm Back

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

You ran towards Soojung and gave her all the hugs you wished you could've given her, through the times when you needed support and to the times when you were just so happy, all at once. And your strength was that of an ox. But that didn't stop Soojung from hugging you back. She missed your hugs. However many times she wished you were by her side in America, you would never know.

"Soojung-ah! How come you're back?! Are you here for holidays?" You asked, when you thought that you had given Soojung broken bones from your hug.

Soojung shook her head and retained a cheeky grin. But you didn't seem to understand the meaning behind so your brows drew towards the centre and frowned, tilting your head to one side. "If you're not here for a holiday… then…"

Soojung's mouth slowly opened, anticipating that you would get why she was here, but her expectations failed her. "Sorry, I don't get it. Why're you here?"

Soojung sighed at her slow-witted friend. But smiled, as your innocence and slow-ness was part of your charm. She grabbed your by the shoulder and pushed her face closer. "I'm here to stay!"

You blankly blinked a few times at Soojung. *Soojung just said that she's here to stay… here to stay… here…* "TO STAY?! WHAT!? YOU'RE HERE TO STAY?! OH MY GOD!" You squealed and pulled Soojung into another one of your specialty hugs, the bone-crushing kind. Soojung laughed and patted your back.

But you soon pulled away and frowned at your best friend once again. "But… Where're you gonna stay? Your estate was leased out to people when you first left for Korea…"

Soojung then gave a sheepish laugh, and then used her big eyes to stare at you. "~~~~-ah~" Soojung said, with her best attempt at aegyo. "Can I… perhaps… stay with you?" Soojung flashed her best smile at you and wiggled her body around.

Seeing your best friend attempt something like aegyo wasn't unseen, but it seems she has improved too. "How can I say no to you, huh? Of course you can stay! We have heaps of empty rooms for you to move in. There's one right next to mine, in fact. Come on, let's get your stuff up and unpacked. You better have presents from America for me," you made an attempt at a sinister laugh, which made Soojung snicker instead. "Dude, you fail."

While you were dragging Soojung up the stairs, Soojung turned back around to mouth 'Thank you' to your mother. With a kind smile gracing her face, your mother nodded back and watched the two of you chat happily.

"Soojung-ah! Why'd you suddenly want to come back? I thought you'd at least give me some heads up before coming here, so I could go and fetch you from the airport or something…" You pouted.

"Aigoo!" Soojung gave your head a slight knock with her fist and made a face. "It's because I wanted to give you a surprise that I didn't tell you I wasn't coming. You were surprised, right?"

You nodded eagerly, a grand smile spreading over your face. But Soojung suddenly leaned closer and seemed to be examining it. "~~~~-ah… Have you been… crying?"

Touching your puffy cheeks, that were slightly stinging from the dried tears, you gasped and covered your eyes and cheeks with your hands. "No! What're you talking about?!"

Flustered, you ran out of what will become Soojung's room. She sighed and shook her head. *That girl… She needs to let me know about the things that are making her cry. Maybe it's because she'll know that I'm gonna scold her that she's scared to tell me. But that doesn't matter. She'll tell me. I've got all the time in the world now. I'm officially back.*

Soojung started unpacking her things one by one, and putting them neatly into the closet. While unpacking, a thought crossed her mind, which caused her to smirk. *Kim Myungsoo, just you wait. When I find you, I'm gonna make you pay for hurting ~~~~.*

------------------

Phew, I finally updated.

I've got some good news, guys :DD SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ARE COMING UP NEXT WEEK!! Which means… MORE UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS! :D AREN'T YOU GUYS PSYCHED? Heehee. I'll probably be able to update once every 2-3 days during my two week holidays :)

So please show me your love by commenting ! ^^

& to those silent readers, thank you for silently reading :) At least you're still appreciating my work, right? :)

& LOLL! There were SO many of you that sang 'She's Back' in the comments on the last chapter xD Made my day :)