Back to Seoul

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

In the morning, everyone was just lying on the floor, hungover from last night. “Come on guys… We gotta go.” While L was still rubbing his eyes, in a poor attempt to wake himself up, he went around to the three sleeping corpses and tried to shake each one awake. “Oh man… this isn’t working…”

 

He let out a sigh, but stopped when he got to you. Kneeling down, he paused and gazed upon your sleeping face. A smile crept onto his face as he continued to observe you. Your little murmurs and sleepy pouts made L chuckle, but then again, anything you did would’ve earned all the more love from L anyway. 

 

*Hm… Maybe I should do what they do in dramas, and lie down next to her.* L shook his head and childishly laughed at his idea, but decided to go for it anyway. L lowered himself down slowly as to not stir you. He turned his head away for a second to give a sigh of relief, and then turned back away. Your breath could be felt on his skin, inhaling, exhaling. 

 

L pouted, still not satisfied by the less then 5cm distance between your bodies, and shuffled so close, the tip of your nose was touching his. You smiled unconsciously at his touch and snuggled closer. A sleepy pout formed on your lips and closed the last millimetre of distance between you and L. L inwardly gasped and his eyes bulged.

*~~~~ is kissing me?!* L looked down at your innocent face as you retracted your pout. With it, you took away both yours and L’s first kiss.

 

Before L could come back to his senses and touch his lips like everyone else does in dramas, two loud screams were heard which almost bursted L’s eardrums.

 

“OH MY GOSH! AAAAAAAAH! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!” Soojung cried, and buried her face in Sunggyu’s chest. 

 

“Huh? Wha-what?! I’m up! What’d I miss?!” You woke up from your deep sleep in an instant and looked around with half-open eyes, your hair in a mess, sticking out in every direction. 

 

“NOTHING!” Out of everyone’s surprise, both L and Soojung yelled it out at the same time. You raised an eyebrow but being hungover, you decided to let it go. Nothing was more important than sleep right now.

 

“Uh-uh-uh. No sleeping! We have to get back to Seoul,” L said, dragging you back up. 

 

“I hate you… And you’re driving,” you demanded. 

 

********************

 

Everyone was back in Seoul safely. Although L had some dodgy driving skills and almost ran into a squirrel, everyone else was okay. 

 

“Thanks for dropping us off,” you said with a smile, getting your luggage out of the trunk. Soojung did the same.

 

“Um… Yeah, no problem…” L scratched the back of his head and blushed, replaying the incident that happened this morning in his head. Completely oblivious to the situation, you just thought L was being weird and turned away to go home. 

 

Sunggyu came out and gave Soojung a peck on the cheek and looked at her with eyes dripping with love. “I’ll see you soon.” She left him with a sweet smile and waved goodbye. You looked back at the newly born couple and sighed in content. 

 

*They look so good together. I wonder when I’ll be able to find someone that’ll love me for who I am.* You turned around with a smile and walked towards your house. L watched as you retreated. 

 

*~~~~-ah… Why am I such a wuss… Why can’t I just tell you about what really happened that night? Why can’t I just apologise and ask for your forgiveness? Why can’t I… Why can’t I kiss you like you did to me…*

 

As soon as you walked through the door, Minah came screaming at you with a big smile. “Oh my gosh! You’re back! How was the trip? Was it fun?” You nodded and smiled. 

 

“Yeah, it was good. Guess what happened, Sunggyu and Soojung got together!” You squealed, just in time for Soojung to catch that last bit of the sentence. She blushed madly and tried rushing to her room as quick as possible, but Minah’s arm was faster and caught her in her tracks.

 

“Missy, I think you have a lot of explaining to do,” she winked, and tickled Soojung.

 

The three of you went up to your bedroom, all jumping on the bed at the same time with Soojung nearly missing the bed. “Calm down, ladies! You’ll get your turn!” Soojung yelled out.

 

“Okay so, tell me everything and anything that happened at the holiday house. Starting with how you and your new boyfriend got together,” Minah mused at Soojung’s unusually shy behaviour.

 

“Well…” Soojung started, but you couldn’t take it anymore and decided to finish the rest of the story for her. You knew Soojung wasn’t going to spit it out without you having to nag her anyway.

 

“Well Soojung and Sunggyu had been crushing on each other since like forever and they finally got together during the trip when me and L went out to go grocery shopping. When we got back together, we just saw them playing in the snow and I think they were about to do a lot more than playing in the snow but like… me and L came back at the wrong time so like, yeah, haha,” you nudged Soojung who shyed away while Minah just gave her a look. 

 

But your story reminded Minah of something and she quickly grabbed you by your arm. “~~~~-ah! I almost forgot to say! Did you… happen to fall for Myungsoo again over the trip?” With sincere eyes, Minah stared at your seemingly blank face.

 

But soon, a smile formed and you shook your head. “Surprisingly, no. I mean, we had a great time and the thought of becoming friends again did cross my mind but it’s not like he did anything heart-stopping to me. If we kissed or something, that might’ve been a different story but since we didn’t, it’s cool. I’m ready for the intense workout after graduation!” You pumped up your fist and Minah gave you a hug.

 

“It’s so great to hear! I can’t wait for your graduation. It’s going to be girls time like, everday!” The two of you squealed as Soojung watched on. 

 

With an uneasy heart, the voices in Soojung’s head argued. *Should I tell her… That she did kiss that L guy at the trip…* She pondered on it for a few seconds, but her other voice fought back. *No! I can’t! If I do that, ~~~~ will go all soft again and crawl back to L. I’m not gonna tell her!* 

 

Soojung looked up at you, who was smiling and happily planning post-graduation activities with Minah. *I’m sorry ~~~~-ah… But this is for your own good. I’m sure you’ll forgive me when you find out.*

 

------------------------------

YES!! I finally updated… It’s not my best chapter.. I think… But hey, it’s something ,right?! :D

Please don’t mob me at my house ><

& also, a massive thank you to dongsaeng, --iloveonions for the poster ^^ 

I love you~ <3