A Random Visit

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

When L took you home, you smiled and waved goodbye. "Wait!" He called after you. "Huh?" You turned around and looked at L with confusion.

"Uh…" L sighed and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Come here," he said, as he waved you over. You complied and walked back to where you were standing before. "Closer," L said.

Your brows furrowed but still obeyed. L looked like he was about to beat himself for what he was about to do next, but impulse took over and he hugged you.

You almost choked on your saliva, as your eyes doubled in size and your body completely froze on the spot. *W-what's happening!? M-Myungsoo-oppa is… is h-hugging me!?*

L stayed embracing you. He found comfort with you in his arms and loosened himself. *She feels so comfortable… So soft and squishy… She makes me feel like I'm not a kingka, not L. But Myungsoo…*

For a few more moments, L hugged you. Till the sky gradually get dark, till he let you go. He sincerely smiled to someone, a first in a long time, and sent you off. "Bye ~~~~! I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?"

You nodded eagerly and skipped to your doorstep, opening it and running to your bedroom and diving for the phone, dying to tell Soojung about what happened just then.

 

Just as L got home, he opened the door to hear gleeful chatter coming from the living room. "Hmm… Do we have a guest?" L muttered to himself, as he took off his shoes with his feet and walked in. His house wasn't anything grand like a mansion that you or Minah had, but it was a decent house nonetheless. With two storeys, the house is spacious and gives off a luxurious but cosy feeling.

"Umma, appa, I'm back. Oh, Minah-yah, you're here too?" All heads were turned to L, who was making his way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah, you're back? Minah said she was here to visit you," L's mother smiled kindly. "Really? What do you want?" L said, without caring for his tone of voice.

"Myungsoo! That's no way to speak to a female cousin!" His mother lightly scolded. But Minah put her hand out and stopped L's mother from going further. "It's okay, imo. I'm used to it," Minah smiled. But L's mother just shook her head. "That son of mine… He doesn't know how to treat a girl properly, so please guide him if he ever has a girlfriend…" L's mother sighed and shook her head.

But Minah looked towards L with a knowing look and tried to suppress a mischievous grin that turned into a crooked smile. "Of course, omoni. I'll try my best to help Myungsoo whenever I can."

After a few more moments of talk, Minah excused herself and went up to Myungsoo's room. Minah knocked softly and put her ear to the door. "Hello? Myungsoo-ah, you there?" "Yeah."

Minah pulled back a little and threw the door a dirty look. "Does it kill you to give me an answer more that one word? Aish," she grumbled, cursing Myungsoo for his odd personality (at times).

"What're you doing here?" Without even looking away from the computer, L typing away. "Oh, nothing~ Just wanted to know how you were going with your new girlfriend." Minah evilly giggled and put her hands behind her back, carefully watching L's back for any reactions.  "Which one are you talking about this time? Yoona? Seungyeon? Park Minyoung?"

"Pfft. Not celebrities! I meant, the one you have at school. Kwon ~~~~. Ring a bell?" As expected, L's back tensed and stiffened at the mention of your name. But to Minah's surprise, the stiffness wasn't present for long. It was replaced with a more comfortable a relaxed posture.

*Hmm? Myungsoo doesn’t actually mind her!?* Minah thought.

"She's… um. She's special." With L's back to Minah, he allowed himself to smile widely as the light from the computer lit up his features.

Minah's eyes thinned, trying to take apart L's words and examine them. *Is he saying them with sarcasm or what…* Minah raised a fist and pretended to give him a punch form behind. *If you hurt ~~~~, you'll die by my hands.*

"Yeah, I bet she's special. I mean, she's like, what, 4 sizes bigger than everyone else?" In an arrogant tone of voice, Minah crossed her arms and waited for L's reaction, testing him.

Out of expectations, L swivelled around on his chair and faced Minah. But his facial expression wasn't mocking or insulting. He stared at her with serious eyes, almost as if glaring at her. "Don't talk about ~~~~ like that. There's a lot more to her than just the weight she carries around. I hear the things people say about her everyday at school and I don't need to hear it from you. I thought you were better than that, Seo Minah. I'm disappointed." L gave Minah one last look before returning his attention back to the screen again.

Minah had unconsciously raised her hand to her chest, a sign of shock and surprise. *What? Did he just… defend ~~~~!? Whoa… He must be nicer than I thought he'd be about this…*

"Um… Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I'll see you later, Myungsoo-ah. Bye." Minah waved to the back of L, in which he just gave a grunt in return.

Minah pouted and made her leave. "Hmm… Did I make him angry? Hmm… I'll bake the brownies he likes tomorrow to cheer him up." Minah took out her phone and looked for the recipe stored in her notes and made her way back home.

------------

 kekekeke

@DreamingHigh: What does 'getting icky' with my fic mean? Is that a bad thing? o_o

&YAY!!! 700+ SUBSCRIBERS!! :DD I shall set my goal to be 1000 subscribers, heehee ^^

&, I'M REALLY SORRY for not updating sooner… ><