Simple Bliss

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

 

"Soojung-ah…" You whined into the phone.

"Stop the whining and I'll listen," Soojung coolly said.

"Okay," you piped. You loved talking to your best friend. No matter what, she would always listen to you. "You know, today, I saw Myung-" 

"Again? You're gonna talk to me about him, AGAIN!? I swear, every time you call me, it's about him. ~~~~-ah, is he all you think about? What about our friendship!? Let's talk about that instead!"

"Psht, what friendship, hmph." You teased. You could imagine Soojung's shocked face over the silent line.
"Okay, okay, I'm joking!" You chuckled.

"Yeah, you better be. So, how was school today?"

You sighed. Soojung cared a lot for you, and she would check up on you every so often. "Um…. It's been… alright. I mean, what else is new. I sit in the corner of the cafeteria everyday, eat my share of lunch, get teased for my weight. There's really nothing new." You tried to sound as normal as you could but Soojung could tell you weren't.

"Look, ~~~~-ah. You don't have to put up with them you know? You can stand up for yourself too!" Soojung slightly scolded.

"Yeah, well, it's better than being bullied even more if I try to stand for me and my 65kg self! Forget it, Soojung-ah. It'll never work. I'm pretty content just being talked about slightly. At least they know I'm there right? I mean, it's pretty hard to miss something that big, right?" You laughed, cracking over your own joke.

Soojung merely sighed over the phone. She knew you were a beautiful person, even though you were a little on the 'chubby' side. She just wished that you could see that.

"Hey look, I'm gonna hang up. I need to go and watch Superstar K3 so I'll talk to you later yeah? Bye~" You hung up on your American-bound friend and went to watch your show.

Soojung chuckled and put the phone down also. "Oh! I'm gonna be late for school! Aish… That ~~~~, always making me late for school." Soojung playfully scolded ~~~~ to herself and rushed out the door, grabbing her bag along the way and hopping onto her bicycle, speeding to school.

 

 

*Ah… It's Myungsoo.* You lowered your head slightly and looked at him through your bangs, trying to make yourself as unnoticeable as possible.

L was practically shining amongst the crowd of students. His looks were superior, not to mention he was always with his hot friends as well. Together, they were Infinite, the Kingka group of Woollim High and no girl was too hard for them to woo.

L walked right past you, without taking a second glance. But you were living in complete bliss. You took a breath of his light cologne which made its way to your nostrils.

*Oh Myungsoo… When will you notice me? With my weight and size, it's pretty hard not to notice, right?* You could only hope that L would one day see you before going off to your next class, replaying the blissful scene of when he simply brushed past you just then.

---------------

Alrightie, first chapter up! :) Hope it wasn't too much of a bore :/ I wasn't even meant to put this up till I've finished one of my current fics XD  But I wanted to thank you guys for giving me support even before I've even put a chapter up ^^

I know this isn't the most interesting start to the story you guys have read but please bear with me? :D