Truth or Dare

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

 

Gaining unintentional weight over the past two weeks from family get togethers, barbeques and whatnot, you bounced from 65kg to 70kg. You looked at yourself in your full-length mirror and sighed. Standing at only 158cm, the newly added 5kg weighed on your petite bone structure even more. Even though your legs were long, that was all covered by your unnecessary weight. Your cheeks are often slightly swollen from eating so much saturated goods. You looked down at your stomach and blew a breath out of your mouth, patting your stomach with your hands.

 

"I've gained weight again… Aish, Soojung is going to scold me again…" You pouted as you looked at your reflection again. "But then again, I would scold myself too. Aish, why am I letting myself gain even more weight!" You lightly hit yourself on your head before walking over to your bed and having yourself freefall on it.

 

You dreaded school the next day. Reason? Because you knew everyone would be "kindly discussing" about your new weight gain.

"Aish, doesn't she know when to stop? I mean, seriously, she's getting a bit too big to fit in our halls." Two girls snickered as you walked past them. You tried to smooth out your fringe to distract yourself from their harsh words but they stung like bees.

Infinite was walking down the halls at this time too. But this time, you didn't want them to see you. More specifically speaking, you didn't want L seeing you. You raised your books to cover your face when they walked past.

Sunggyu was quick to spot you but didn't say anything till they past you and you were out of earshot. "Damn! That Kwon ~~~~ gained weight! Damn, that girl knows how to put guys off." Sunggyu laughed. The rest of Infinite joined in. L looked back at you and smirked. *Man, how does a girl let herself go like that. Now, that is one girl that'll never be my type.*

 

After school, Infinite went to their favourite (especially Hoya's) hangout, 'Purple Coffee'. Sitting down with their usual orders,  Infinite would just sit and chill and drink coffee for a bit.

"But like seriously, that Kwon ~~~~ is like, OH MY GOD!" Sungyeol stressed. "Mmh, I agree man." Hoya pointed to Sungyeol while holding his coffee.

"You think anyone will take her?" Dongwoo winked. "Psht, yeah. Totally." Sunggyu rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng and leaned back, drinking his coffee.

The topic soon changed form you to dares. "Dude, Myungsoo-ah. When are you going to actually accept a girl. Seriously, you just reject everyone," Woohyun pointed out.

"Hey, it's not my fault they're not my type." L shrugged and leaned back. "Up for a dare, hyung?" Sungjong was smiling, but his eyes were daring L to accept. "Yeah, go for it."

"Hyung is going to have to accept the second girl that confesses to him at school," Sungjong declared. "Oh my god, good one maknae!" Sunggyu excitedly cheered, holding his hand up. Sungjong proudly smiled and hi-fived Sunggyu back.

"Yah, I just said that I reject coz I don't find my type. It'll be mean to the girl if I be her boyfriend just because of some dare. Nup, not doin' it." L coolly declined and looked out the window.

Woohyun narrowed his eyes at L but then his expression brightened as an idea flashed through his mind. He whispered it to Hoya, who smiled and nodded back in response, completely agreeing.

"Alright, let's play 'Truth or Dare' people!" Woohyun announced and Infinite all cheered.

After a few rounds, the heavens finally gave way and the bottle landed on L. *Yes!* Woohyun silently cheered.

"Okay, Myungsoo. Truth or dare bro?" Dongwoo nodded. "Dare. Truths are for wusses," L smirked, taking a side glance at Sungjung. "Yah!" Sungjong pouted.

Myungsoo caught Woohyun with an extremely evil grin on his face and his world came crashing down. Realising that he had just fallen for Woohyun trick, he ran his hands through his hair and put his head on the table.

"Okay… Come on, let's hear it. It's that same dare you guys didn't get me to do just then, isn't it," L grumbled, with his head still faced down.

"MUWAHAHAHA!" Woohyun stood and held his hand out, breaking into an evil laughter. The rest of Infinite joined in the howl of laughter while L was just being depressed over his fate.

"BUT! There's more. You're going to have to go out with the girl for at least TWO months as well!" Woohyun broke into another fit of sinister laughter, leaving a big grey storm cloud over L's head. *Man… Why!? Why didn't I just become a wuss and choose 'Truth' goddammit! WHY!?*

---------------

I've FINALLY updated this one XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! ^^ *fireworks*

& Wow… I've got 230+ subscribers after the first chapter I posted up. Thank you all guys ^^ *gives out kisses* MWAH!