In Awe

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Talking over the phone with Soojung all night, deciding whether or not you would confess, you finally persuaded yourself to do it. Soojung was on the neutral line, she neither pushed you nor stopped you, because she wanted you to make sure of your own feelings and think things through on your own.

"Well, what's the worst that can happen? I've been rejected all my life, it's not like it could hurt anymore than that, right?" You lightly joked over the phone.

Soojung's silence showed her bitterness towards the joke. You sighed. "Sorry Soojung-ah. I'm just… trying to brace myself for the pain. I mean, seriously, it's not like Myungsoo's gonna accept anyway. I just… wanted to get it off my chest. It's been there for… way too long."

You heard Soojung sigh over the phone too. "Okay. No matter what, you're going to have to tell me what happens, alright? Even if you don't call me, I'll call you, got that? Don't you dare not pick up!" Soojung warned.

You chuckled. You loved your friend at times like this, even if she's all the way in New York City. "Yes~ I'll promise to call, mother~~" You teased.

Soojung's lips finally broke into a smile as she chuckled too. "Okay, tell me about your day tomorrow.. Gotta go, bye!" Soojung blew a kiss through the phone and hung up.

"Only Soojung would do that," you giggled, and put the phone down. You sat on your bed and sat in straddle positing, hands pressed on the bed and sighed in anticipation. You had hope in you that Myungsoo, would somehow magically agree to your confession in a week's time.

 

At school, L carefully scanned the halls for any girl that seems to be suspicious of confessing to him. L ninja rolled and got back up, sticking his back close to the walls, as if he was in a spy movie.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Stop playing spies and just walk normally. Dude, you're losing your cool," Dongwoo said. The rest of Infinite was walking like normal people while L was… ninja-rolling.

"Shhh! It was all your fault that you made me like this." L shot each and every one of them a glare and returned to his ninja-ing.

Sunggyu just shook his head. "I think L's lost his marbles."

Walking along the halls, trying to think out how you were going to confess to L, someone bumped you on the leg, making you fall down.

You in a breath of cool air through your teeth and rubbed your sore bottom. You saw a head held in front of you and looked up to find it's owner.

"I'm sorry ~~~~-sshi. Are you okay? I was being reckless… I hope you're not hurt anywhere," L apologised.

You were shocked. You looked up at L with an open mouth and wide eyes. *Myungsoo… is offering me his hand!?*

You stared at L's hand for a moment more before carefully grabbing it and lifting you up. *Damn, she's heavy!* L huffed a puff of air out of his cheeks  from pulling your weight and quickly turned back to you, regaining his composure.

"Well, I'll see you around, ~~~~-sshi." Giving you a dazzling smile and a small nod, L walked off with Infinite, leaving you still in awe and amazement that you were just that close with L.

*He's perfect even close up… Wow…* You just walked to your classroom in a daze. *I've got to call Soojung tonight and tell her what happened! I'll tell her that L's not the snob she makes him out to be!* You smiled and daydreamed about being a couple with L.

------------------

What should I make happen next… ?

& readers, don't be self-conscious! >< You're all beautiful !! *cough* I'm actually 65kg :L  I'm so sorry for making some of you guys feel insecure about your body images :(

P.S. ….Did I make Infinite too mean?