Jerk

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

L had been trying to talk to you the whole day. Whether it was "coincidentally" bumping into you in the hallways, or trying to get you to sit with him at lunch, he was relentless with his attempts, which you all brushed off with difficulty.

By the end of the day, you were puffing hard from sneaking and running around. When you finally thought that you were rid of him and saw your chauffeur coming to pick you up, you heaved a sighed of relief. But it was heaved a sigh too soon.

"~~~~! I've finally found you!" You felt a hand push down on your left shoulders and hold onto it. Without even looking around, you knew it was L. "Um… L-sshi. Would you mind… your hand…" You pointed to his hand that was still on your shoulder with your back facing him. "Oh… Sorry…" L immediately pulled his hand back and stood there awkwardly, looking around into space.

"So um… ~~~~, we need to talk," L started. Your chauffeur had pulled up right in front of you, and you were staring at you reflection from your tinted car window. *No… I can't let my heart waver… Not now…*

Behind the tinted windows, however, another face. The face of your best friend. *Who is that guy talking to ~~~~… Someone with a face like that… Seems like a kingka,* Soojung thought, smirking at him trying to talk to you.

*Yeah, and he thinks that she's gonna talk to him? No way.* Soojung gasped as the name 'Myungsoo' jumped into her mind. "That can't be… Can't be… Kim Myungsoo…"

Giving the boy a hard stare through the tinted glass, Soojung imprinted the boy's face into her mind.

Seeing you having difficulty trying to brush L off, Soojung decided to step in. Stepping out of the car, Soojung shut the door loud enough for the both of you to notice. Walking towards you, Soojung gave you her most brilliant smile. "Hey ~~~~. I was here to pick you up when I see that this… this thing was keeping you away from me." Soojung raised an eyebrow and gave a look of extreme disgust towards L.

L just looked shocked. Why would a person he's never met before look at him like that? But before he could piece the puzzle together, Soojung had already dragged you to the other side of the car and opened the door for you, lightly pushing you in. "Yeah, goodbye, jerk!" Soojung yelled from the other side of the car, before hopping in as well. "Ahjusshi, drive," she said, with the car driving off, leaving a shocked Kim Myungsoo behind. *What was that about… But she looks like someone… Hmm…*

"Oh my gosh, Soojung-ah! What're you doing here?!" You cried out in joy. You immediately gave her a big hug, and rocked her from side to side. Hugging you back in return, Soojung beamed just as brightly as you, before releasing you.

"Now tell me. Was that guy… Kim Myungsoo? The one that you were all crazy about, but turned out to be a major jerk?" Soojung asked, without intending to sound mean or harsh, but that was just the way it turned out.

It almost jerked a few tears out of you, but you had already forbidden yourself from crying for him any longer. "Yeah, that was him…" you meekly answered. Any time the topic of your 'ex-boyfriend' was brought out, your mood would automatically diminished to less than zero.

"Okay, good. That means I didn't call the wrong person jerk then," Soojung said, letting out a massive sigh of relief and sinking back into the leather car seat with a satisfied smile.

"Wait, what?! You called Myungsoo a jerk?!" You said, shocked. But Soojung didn't seem have care a tiny bit. "Yeah. He hurt you and he deserved it. So what?" She shrugged. There was no argument in that. Not even you could think of a reason to defend him. Soojung was right and to be honest, if Soojung had been in your position, words of a lot more severity would've come out of your mouth.

After a brief ride in the car, you arrived home and leisurely wandered to your room with Soojung. "Soojung-ah, how long are you staying in Korea? I mean… are you gonna go back in a month's time or what?" It was somewhat like a little heart-to-heart session right now, just the two of you, sitting on your bed in comfortable home clothes.

"Well… I intend to stay for the year," Soojung beamed back. Gasping, you hugged her again. "That's awesome! Are you gonna go the same school as me as well?" Soojung nodded to your question, which sent you into a round of squeals and a second round of hugging. "Great! Let's get your application papers tomorrow and get them filled out asap so you can come join me at school! Maybe I'll finally be able to have a friend in the school grounds, haha," letting out a light-hearted laugh, you tried to cover up the loneliness you have felt over the years.

"It's okay, ~~~~-ah… I'm gonna be with you now, so it's gonna be okay…" Soojung rubbed your back soothingly. "But just remember, that the day I get admitted into you school, the first thing I’m going to do is go find that Kim Myungsoo and his pesky little friends and snap their necks, alright?" The carefree and sweet smile Soojung presented with that threatening speech in made it all the more scarier. But that's what you loved about Soojung. She would always have your back no matter what.

-----------------------

I updated again ~~ Surprised? ;)

I would like to give a special shoutout to Chocollette for getting me to update so quickly, because I just felt that I had to, since her cousin told me that she was bugging her to tell me to update xD

So thank you, Chocollette, haha.

Yeah, and to be honest, I didn't know pandas didn't hibernate… I thought they did… xD Had to do a bit of research so I had solid facts, haha.

Guess those 2 minutes of research paid off xD

& thank you to all those silent readers who have become non-silent readers :D More of you popped up~ Yay~~ heehee <3