Lunchtime Confession

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Minah escorted you back out of her house and into her family limo. "I'll see you again, ~~~~!" Minah cheerfully waved you off and went back into her house when her mobile rang.

"Oh, it's Myungsoo. Hello?" She answered. "Minah-yah… You have to give me some advice!!" L cried, as he faked a sob.

"Oh please, don't be such a drama queen. What is it this time?" Minah rolled her eyes at her cousin. It wasn't the first or second time he's done this. Every time when there's a decision to be made which he can't, like deciding which colour to wear with what shirt or what birthday present to get his friends, it would always end up with a phone call to Minah.

"This time, it's serious. Minah-yah… I've got a girlfriend…" Myungsoo's tone was dejected and low. But Minah completely overlooked that. "Really!? That's great then!"

"No! It isn't!" L shouted back. "She's… I don't actually… like her…" L's voice lowered to a whisper. "What!? Then why're you dating her!? I will come over there and slap you personally if it's a stupid dare or something," Minah yelled back in surprise. She made her way to her room and closed the door behind her.

"Er… It was… a dare…" Before L could even have a chance to explain himself, Minah was already screaming at him over the phone. "That's so irresponsible! Go apologise to her, right now!"

"I can't… that'll just ruin the dare. I have to date her for two months…" L sighed. Minah just pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tight.

Minah calmed herself down after taking in deep breaths. "Okay then. What're you gonna do about it?" "What can I do about it? I haven't actually… made our relationship official…"

Minah was about to blow her top off again. "Then. Make. It. Official," she said through gritted teeth, tightening her jaw, her words as sharp as knife.

"B-but…" "NO 'BUTS'! You better make it official by Tuesday! You know I still have my connections at Woolim High. I will know the second you've announced your girlfriend, alright?" Minah's voice turned into a threat, where Myungsoo could do nothing but comply.

"Fine… But promise me you're gonna have to help me choose birthday presents for people for the rest of the year, okay?"

Minah rolled her eyes again. *Of course Myungsoo would want something in return.* "Yeah, alright." Minah heard the faint yelling of Hoya's voice over the phone. "Well, I'm off with Infinite now. Talk to you later, bye~" L hung up and ran off to go to Purple Coffee with s.

 

While getting ready for school, you were thinking about whether or not L has made your relationship with him official on campus yet. *Has Myungsoo-oppa told everyone yet? I think I'm going to get even more death stares from people. Meh, oh well. If it means getting a few more death stares to be with Myungsoo-oppa, then I'll accept them all!*

Just the thought of calling L 'oppa' was making you blush. You grabbed your backpack and got into your car.

Walking into the school gates, nothing was out of the usual. Again. *Hmm… So, Myungsoo-oppa hasn't told anyone about us? Well, that's strange. Hmm…* You tapped your chin in thought and a light bulb lit up. *I know! I'll catch him when he comes to school. He usually comes to school by himself anyway.*

Just as you stood by the gates, L came strolling in, hands in his pockets.

"Oppa!" You cried, stampeding towards him and hugging his arm. L's eyes widened to the size of eggs and his mouth dropped right open.

Everyone around you was watching too. Immediately gossiping and throwing your dirty stares.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" You looked up at him. L lightly brushed your arm off his. "Um… ~~~~? What're you doing?" L pointed to your arm, that was now linked with his again.

"What, can't a girlfriend do this to her boyfriend?" You leaned your head onto his shoulders. L's body stiffened. "Look, ~~~~. Um, I haven't really told anyone about us yet… So you just doing this suddenly makes it seem very weird."

"Oh…" You slowly unlinked your arms with your 'boyfriend'. "Then… When are you going to tell people?"

"Um… I'm thinking about it," L merely answered.

"Okay!" But surprisingly enough, you were content with his half-hearted answer and skipped off to class. People were still giving L weird stares but he managed to charm them with his looks and made them temporarily forget. *Man… Minah's breathing down my neck about this too. It's Monday but I might as well get it over and done with before Tuesday.*

With heavy shoulders and a sigh, L trudged in towards school and tried to find the rest of Infinite.

 

"Alright guys. I'm ready," L declared. "Dude, you sure?" "You can put it off till next Monday!" "No, hyung!" "YOUR IMAGE!!!!" Infinite were saying all kinds of things to try and stop L from what he was doing but L had made up his mind.

L got up on a table in the cafeteria. It was lunch and most of the student body was inside eating or lining up for their food. L took a deep breath and scanned the crowd, looking for you. Once he found you, he smirked to himself.

"Everyone! I have something to tell you all!" L yelled, cupping his hands around his mouth. All heads were turned towards him in curiosity.

Smirking at the attention he got, he yelled again. "I've got a girlfriend!"

Girls screamed, others groaned while some yelled. But most surprised of all, was you. You dropped your spoon and left your mouth agape, staring blankly at L. *H-He's going to tell everybody… now!?*

L caught your gaze, his smirk plastered on his face, mischief glimmering in his eyes. "Kwon ~~~~, is now officially my girlfriend!"

A wave of gasps was heard throughout the crowd. "What? Kwon ~~~~? That fat one? No way!" "Dude, I bet L's joking." "Noooo! My Myungsoo-oppa!" Whispers and "discussions" were going on everywhere. The cafeteria was sent into a frenzy.

"That's all for today," Myungsoo ended his confession by raising his hand as a form of 'goodbye' and got back down from the table, collapsing onto it.

"Man… That was the… most embarrassing… and hardest thing I've ever done…" L panted. "You did good man, you did good." Sungyeol patted L on the shoulder and set his tray of food down.
"You go, hyung!" The maknae cried, raising his fist in the air.

With L lying on the table, the rest of Infinite just had their trays set around him, eating and talking over him and L just laid there in thought.

*Gosh… I must've been crazy to have done that for Kwon ~~~~. But it was fun while it lasted.* L mentally chuckled and had a little shuteye after that energy-draining confession.

----------------

Now everyone knows~~ Whee~~ Does L seem a little nicer now? xD

Cute you & L moments coming soon :)

Btw, is the new font colour too distracting or hurts your eyes? Let me know in the comments below ^^