The Second to Confess

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

With no friend beside to cheer you on, you could only hold your trembling heart inside and march on, towards your long time crush.

You took a deep breath and held your hands tightly together, slightly shaking. When you looked up, your courage came crashing down when you saw the prettiest girl in your class, confessing to L.

You gasped in surprise, but your shoulders soon deflated in defeat. *He's got the prettiest girl in our class confessing to him right now… I might as well just give up…* You sighed and turned around, walking away from the scene when the girl suddenly ran past you, her face buried in her hands, as quiet sobs were heard.

Your eyes widened at the sight and turned back to see Myungsoo sighing, while members of Infinite snickered behind a classroom window.

*Dammit… And she was really pretty as well… If only she was the second person to confess to me, I could at least accept her with some degree of happiness.* L shot Infinite death glares for making him do such a dare but Infinite just snickered at his bad luck.

*No way! He rejected her? Her, of all people!? But… She's so pretty…* You were wondering of all the different reasons of why L would reject such a pretty girl but then realised that you, yourself, haven't confessed yet.

You blew out a breath of air and pursed your lips together in a line of determination. You made yourself turn back around and walk towards L.

L's eyes bulged at the sight of you. *What does she want now? Another 'Hi'?* Without giving it another thought, L gave you a small wave, thinking it would send you off but you just kept inching closer.

Infinite's eyes widened along with their mouths. *No way! She's going to be the second to confess to Myungsoo!?* They all thought.

"Um… L…?" You said, with your head hung low. L raised an eyebrow at you. "Yes?" You took a deep breath and shut your eyes tight. "I like you! Will you go out with me?"

Luckily, the halls were empty now but your voice echoed in L's mind. When it finally dawned on him what had happened, he was flabbergasted. All the words were choked up and caught in his throat.

Woohyun gasped and covered his mouth. *Oh my god… I'm going to die today…*

L robotically cranked his head towards Woohyun, with his mouth agape. *That's right, Nam Woohyun. You're dying by my hands today.*

When you figured you weren't getting a reply, you lightly tugged L's shirt to get his attention back. "So… um… L-sshi. Will you be my boyfriend?" You looked at him with hopeful eyes.

L tried to hide his agony and unwillingness behind a weak smile. "Y-yes." A mini-explosion set fire in L's head. *I said 'Yes'… I said 'Yes'… to Kwon ~~~~… Oh my god…*

"What!? Really!? Oh my god, thank you so much L-sshi!" You gave him a bone-crushing hug and almost made L's soul leave his body and skipped off happily to class.

The 6 other Infinite members filed out of the empty classroom and stared at your back. Woohyun was hiding behind Sunggyu, clinging onto him for his dear life.

"M-Myungsoo-ah… M-Mianhae…" Woohyun squeaked behind the leader's back. L turned to Woohyun and gave him a bone-chilling smile. "You and I, are going to have a talk at lunch. Just you, and I," L said through gritted teeth, and walked off.

---------------------

So~ You're officially L's girlfriend now ;)