Seo Minah

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

You bowed and greeted the elders, just like you were taught to since young. Your parents proudly presented you to theirs friends and work partners and they would all compliment on how pretty or how well you've grown to be. But you knew that was all an act. They didn't think you were pretty. They just passed you as an overweight girl. And you knew it.

You walked around the garden of one of your father's colleague's house. It was a get-together for your father and his long time friend, a CEO of Seo Corporations.

*Another one of these things where I get judged. Man… What am I gonna do… I'm so bored…* You swung your arms childishly around you and blew up your cheeks, lifting your head up to the skies.

"Are you… Kwon ~~~~-sshi?" A feminie voice was heard behind you and you swiftly turned around. Your breath was caught in your throat. Standing in front of you, was a petite girl that didn't lack the curves, nor the looks.

Looking like a life-size doll, her facial features were girly and feminie. Her nose bridge was high, and her chin slightly pointed, accentuating her features and making her features look sharper. Her cherry pink lips curled into a smile as she held a hand out, standing in her white summer and pink summer dress.

"Hello, I'm Seo Minah. It's nice to meet you." The doll introduced herself and waited for your response.

Without breaking gaze from her delicate face, you held your hand out to shakes hers, your mouth slightly agape.

Minah chuckled, using the top of her fist to cover slightly. "Are you bored?" She asked.

You flushed. "Um… No, not at all," you lied, showing her an awkward smile.

She smiled courteously smiled and tilted her head. "You're not a very good liar, ~~~~-sshi. I don't think you should lie. You'll be found out in an instant." Minah snapped her fingers across her face and smiled.

You sheepishly chuckled. "Yeah… I've been told that a lot."

"Come on, let's go to my room. There's nothing else better to do out here," Minah offered. "Um… are you sure?" You looked up through your fringe. *Wouldn't it be awkward…?*

"Yeah~ I'm not really a fan of these things anyway. Come on, we can get to know each other better while sitting on comfy seats, instead of standing around in my garden all day." She held her hands towards you again and you took it. Giggling, she pulled you through the house and into her room.

Finding common interest in makeup, you two built your friendship from there.

"Omo, how did you know that? It's so pretty when you actually do it!" Minah exclaimed, looking at her makeup done by you in the mirror.

You shyly scratched the side of your face with your index finger. "There was a phase when I was crazy about makeup and stuff…"

Minah turned back from the mirror and to you. Her brows furrowed when she took a closer observation to your face. "Omo. You're so good, and yet, you don't put makeup on yourself? Why?"

You only managed a bitter smile. "Well, makeup may help with a lot of things, but weight isn't one of them. I just… don't particularly think makeup will do anything for my face."

Minah sighed and looked at you. *She's a pitiful one. I can see so much potential in her…*

Just when Minah was about to suggest something, your father knocked on the door. "Girls, can I come in?"

"Sure," Minah sweetly replied, and opened the door. Your father smiled warmly at her. "Come on, it's time to eat now." He tilted his head towards the dining table downstairs and smiled at the both of you.

After dinner, you and your father bid the Seo family farewell and rode off in your car. Minah waved happily at you and your disappearing car.

"That girl reminds me of you, Minah-yah," Minah's father commented. She nodded in agreement. "I used to be like that too, so I know how she feels. I think I might able to help with her weight problem and help her gain confidence again," Minah warmly smiled.

Her father ruffled her hair in affection. "Yes, you do that. That's my girl."

When Minah went back to her room to gather her thoughts about you, a phone call came. "Hey babe," a y male voice came over the phone.

Minah rolled her eyes. "Please, can you stop calling me that? It's getting quite uncomfortable…"

"Who told you to look so damn good after losing weight," L continued, teasing Minah. "Kim Myungsoo, I'm your cousin. I'm gonna tell my dad on you!" She childishly threatened.

L laughed heartily over the phone. "Okay, okay, I'll stop now. I haven't talked to you in ages! How've you been, my favourite cousin?"

"Hehe, quite good, actually. I have a new friend!" Minah cheerfully said. "Is she hot!?" L immediately asked.

"Er… She will be," Minah said. "Psht, that means she isn't. Okay, not interested~" L sang. "You're so shallow," Minah sighed and chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------------

& thus, you have met L's cousin :DD

& SeoMinah is actually one of my dongsaengs here on AFF XD I promised I'd give her a part in my story as a birthday present :DD

Sorry for the late birthday present, but here it is~ ^^  ❤