His Little Panda

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

Waking up at your usual time in the morning, nothing was unusual. Waking up, washing up and eating breakfast, getting ready for school.

Another typical morning. That is, till you stepped out the door and found L waiting for you outside your gates.

You just stood in front of your door, staring at the distant figure of L waving at you. Rubbing your eyes and waiting for them to refocus, the figure stayed there and didn't disappear.

*Huh!? No way… Myungsoo-oppa is here? In front of my house!?* Just to double check that you weren't dreaming, you pinched yourself hard on your cheek. "Ow!" You yelped in pain. You rubbed your now sore and red cheek, but a bright smile soon spread across your wide face.

"I'm not dreaming!? Oh my god, that means Myungsoo-oppa is really in front of my house! Yes!" You fist-pumped and gave yourself a little celebratory dance, while L just stood from afar, watching you.

"Haha, she's cute," he said.  "Oi! ~~~~-ah! Are you going to come down or not!? I'm not going to walk to school with you if you just keep dancing over there!" L yelled across your lengthy driveway.

"Oh, right. No! Don't go! Oppa! Just wait for me!" You grabbed onto the straps of your bag and ran towards him.

L's eye-smile didn’t faze though. *She's actually quite cute. Kinda like a panda.* L's lips curved into a knowing smile and waited for you to come down.

"Sorry, I took, so long," you huffed. But L just shook his head and kept is smile. "Nah, it's okay. At least you're down now, right?"  You looked at him and gave him a smile and you both started walking.

There were hardly any conversation at first, but as always, you tried finding topics to talk about.

"Um… I've never really asked you this before… But, am I allowed to call you 'oppa'?" You had thought of asking him this so many times in your head, but you were always afraid that if he said 'No', you would lose that privilege.

L had to think about that for a second. "Mmh…" If it was before he had openly announced your "relationship" with him, then yes, he would've mind. But now that you two are officially going out, it didn't really matter to him. Plus, it's cute to have a little panda calling you 'oppa'.

But L didn't want to give you an answer straight up. He wanted to tease you fro a bit. Next to him, you were already holding your hands together and watching L's every movement, waiting for the second the answer comes out, whether your reaction will be to be depressed or shout 'Yippee!'.

"Well… the thing is…"L stole a glance at you. You were busying praying to God for the answer to be 'Yes'. You heard a chuckle and looked up at L in slight confusion. "Of course you can. I mean, we're already going out." L then bent down so his mouth was positioned next to your ear. "My little panda."

His breath brushed past your ear and your neck, but that was all your body felt till your mind went blank.

*He…. He… He called me his… little panda…* You stared into space and left your mouth hanging open. L chuckled again and used his index and middle finger to close your mouth.

"Come on, panda. We've got school to get to." L smirked and walked in front, while you quickly hurried behind his steps.

------------------------

Heehee~~ Pandas are just so cute, don't you think? :DD