Fifteen Minutes of Fame

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

When you two were at the school gates, the student body immediately started to gossip. Even though there was not actual physical contact between you two, just the fact that L was walking you to school was big news.

Your presence seemed to cower and being smaller and smaller by the second, just by being next to L. But he seemed to be completely unaffected by gossip and walked on proudly.

In the corner, Kyungmi and Hayoung was seen, putting their fingers to their lips and glared holes into you. You tried to hide behind L a bit, but how was a model-like figure like him supposed to cover even a quarter of you.

L took notice and looked into the direction of what you were hiding from. Immediately, he saw the two girls and his actions were put into place.

He pulled you out from behind, catching you by surprise. Then he slung his arm around your neck and pulled you in close.

"So, ~~~~-ah. What do you want to have for lunch today? Let's have lunch together." Like his life depended on it, L pressed himself close against you, leaving only the slightest gap. You gasped at the intimacy and blushed hard. "Um… Hamburger?" You squeaked.

But L only half paid attention to you. The other half of the attention was towards Kyungmi and Hayoung's scowling faces. L's lips played into a victorious smirk and tilted his slightly. *Yeah, you keep those scowling faces on and your wrinkles will come on your ugly faces twice as fast. BAM! *

Continuing to walk through school with his arm around you, L escorted you to class.

"Well, see you at lunch then." L gave you a wink, which made you swoon for his charms even harder. "B-Bye!" A pathetic stutter came out of your lips as you walked into class and sat down, setting your books down as well.

More people flooded into class as the bell rang. But because the teacher was late, the class just chatted amongst themselves.

"~~~~-sshi?" A girl, named Ahyoung, walked up to you and stood in front of you. You blinked at her blankly and answered, "Yes?" "Um… How did you make L fall for you?" 

That question caught you completely off-guard. "Huh!?" Your eyes immediately doubled in size. The girl even had note pink notebook and her fluffy pen to take notes down with.

 "Um…" Honestly, you didn't even know what to say. After all, what did you do to make L fall for you? All you did was confess to him, like any other girl did on any other given day. What was so special about you?

But the girl thought you took it the wrong way and immediately waved her hands in front of her. "No, no. I'm not trying to take L away from. I just… I just wanted to know if you know how to make L's friend, Sungyeol fall in love with me…" Ahyoung looked at the ground and drew circles on the ground with her feet.

"What!? Kwon ~~~~ has ways to make the kingkas fall in love with us!? No way! Tell us!" Somehow, girls in the class overheard the conversation between you and Ahyoung and immediately swarmed to your desk, almost knocking your desk over.

"Whoa!" You exclaimed, grabbing your desk and all your belongings so it wouldn't have to have a meeting with the floor.

When you finished reorganising your things and looked up, you saw too many pairs of curious eyes staring back at you.

*Am-Am I meant to give love advice to a-all of them!?* You screamed in your head. "Um…" You started again. But you didn't even know what you were saying to them. You just blabbered about whatever came to you head. You felt bad, because the girls were all diligently taking down notes but you would've felt even worse to have turned them away.

"Wow, looks like Kwon ~~~~'s having her fifteen minutes of fame," Sungyeol said, as he walked past the classroom, chuckling at Ahyoung's little crush on him

--------------

Hehe~

There were actually so many of you that had nicknames/usernames that had the word 'Panda' in them xD

Think of this as a dedication to all the pandas out there ;) I want an animal nickname too T^T