The Decision

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

"Why… Why didn’t you tell me?" Minah would have no idea how much courage you have to muster to just say those few words.

"Because...Because… Because you never asked?" You scoffed at her answer and shot her a look. "If you think that's enough of a reason, you must be kidding me."

Sighing, Minah looked towards you with apologetic eyes. "I'm… I'm so, so sorry. That really was one of the reasons. But… But the main reason was because, I thought that you and L would actually make it as a couple. Did you know how much more Myungsoo has smiled ever after going out with you? I sincerely thought that you would be able to change Myungsoo for the better. But then…"

Soojung, who was on the sidelines watching everything, felt like this wasn't something she should in, so she kept quiet and just stayed by your side

Taking in a deep breath, you held your head high again. "Was that your intention from the beginning? To break L and I up?"

Shocked at your accusation, Minah quickly waved her hands in front of her. "No way! It really was meant to just be a surprise to the boys that we brought some food over. Even Myungsoo didn't know about it! Until he heard your brownie box drop and saw me standing at the door… He even went out and chased you! But… apparently, you were too fast for him." A dry laugh resounded in the mansion that was now fill with so much tension, it would crush everyone and everything in the room if it had weighed anything.

Your knees gave in to your weight and you just sat on the floor. "So you were L's cousin…" You gave yourself a pity scoff. "So… What have you heard from him so far? That he's totally grieving over me?" Your voice was filled with bitterness, spite and sarcasm. As much as you wanted to believe Minah's words, you just didn't seem to want to let go of the feeling of shock in you.

"Actually… He hasn't talked to me in weeks. He blamed me for breaking the two of you up…" You looked up to Minah, with unknown feelings in your eyes. "I… I forgive you…"

"What?!" Soojung burst out. All heads jerked her way and she quickly lowered her voice again, so that only you could hear what she was saying. "What, are you crazy?! You're going to forgive the person that was indirectly the reason why you two broke up?!" She hissed.

You waved Soojung's words away. Standing up without the aid of Soojung, you made a decision in your heart. To stand up for yourself, and to change for the better. You, were going to lose weight, and make those who mocked you take back their words.

"Minah-yah… I'll forgive you… on one condition…" You coldly said, without even looking her in the eye. Minah gasped and her eyes glistened with hope "Really?! Okay! Say it! Anything!"

"That you'll help me transform."

And with a smile, Minah agreed easily, as If the ball was in her court. "That was my plan from the beginning."

Soojung just stood and stared at her best friend, who seemed to have changed into someone else in the matter of seconds. *~~~~ is set on doing this…* "I'll be there to help too!" Soojung pitched in. You nodded and smiled in her direction, your chubby cheeks pushing its way up.

--------------------

You guys are probably disappointed that it's such a short chapter, right? Haha.

But I just wanted to update for you guys ><

I'll update soon ^^ Promise :D I'm already halfway through the next update ;) I know this is kinda messy and made a lot of yo confused... I'm sorry >< The next chapter will be A LOT BETTER! I promise *pinkie promise*