Dude! No Way!

My Fat Me, Myself and L

 

You couldn't contain your happiness throughout the day. You squealed inside whenever you saw L near you, while L just gave you a weak smile and wave.

When it was finally lunch, L met up with Infinite, but his eyes were locked onto his hyung, Woohyun.

"Hyung…" L started. "L-look, Myungsoo-ah… It… I… I really didn't know it would turn out like this…" Woohyun's voice turned quieter with every word being said.

L sighed and decided to let it go. Thinking of a way to deal with you for two months was weighing on his mind more than how to kill Nam Woohyun right now. He can always do that later.

L slumped into his seat at Infinite's usual table at the cafeteria and leaned onto the table, burying his face in his arms. Being unsuccessful in thinking of a way out of this, he threw a tantrum by flailing his legs about under the table like a child and running his hands back and forth through his hair.

"AHHH!! What am I going to do for 2 months now!? SOMEBODY SAVE ME!" L yelled. Infinite could only watch their own member dwell in his own depression.

 

"I'M SERIOUS! HE SAID YES! I WAS SO SURPRISED! OH MY GOD!!!" You squealed into the phone. Soojung couldn't contain her excitement either. "Omo! That means… He's your first boyfriend now, isn't he!? DUDE! NO WAY! Aw! That's so cute! You get a kingka for your first boyfriend! Man, you're so lucky."

You snickered. "Soojung-ah… I remember your first boyfriend." Soojung gasped, "Dude! He was gross! Don't even remind me!" She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Wasn't his name-" "NO! DON'T EVEN REMIND ME!" Soojung cut you off before you could even grasp his name in your head.

You sighed in defeat. "Psht, fine. I won't say anything then." "Good girl," Soojung complimented and chuckled. "So have you guys planned anything for your first date yet? ~" Soojung sang.

"Erm…" You blushed madly. "No… I kinda… haven't talked to him after he accepted. It's too awkward!!" You squealed.

"Aye~ What do you mean awkward!? You're already official so you might as well score your first date as well!" Soojung was shooting her arm all over the place in excitement.

"Ehehehe… well… I'll do that… tomorrow. I mean, I've got a whole week to ask him out on our first date. Or better yet, he might ask me first!" You squealed again, clinging onto genuine hope that L accepted you for who you are.

"Oh, dude! I've got to go! All this lovey dovey thing is going to make me late for school. I'll talk to you later, 'kay?" Soojung shouted, while grabbing a piece of toast and stuffing it in .

"Okay~ I'll talk to you soon~ Bye~" You kissed the phone again, after hearing a muffled 'Bye' from Soojung.

"Hmm… Should I call Minah-sshi and tell her about it too? She seemed like a nice person." You smiled to yourself and was about to call your father to get the Seo family's phone number when a maid bowed at your door. "A phone call for you, agasshi."

"Oh? Thank you." You took over the phone and dismissed the maid. You looked at the phone with a puzzled expression.

"Who would ever call me… It just so happens that I don't have much friends…" You mumbled to yourself. "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this… ~~~~-sshi?" A feminie voice called over the phone.

You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to figure out who this vaguely familiar voice belonged to. But you didn't have to be in agony any longer. "~~~~-sshi? I'm Seo Minah. Do you remember?"

You clapped your hands together. *So that's who it is!* "Hello Minah-sshi! I was just about to ask my dad about your family's phone number and call you!" You happily said.

"Well, I'm glad you thought of me," Minah lightly chuckled, her voice tinkling like bells. *Wah…* You thought. *How can someone's voice sound so nice like that… She's pretty too… Man, I hope I can be like that someday…*

"So I was thinking, would you like to come over again some time?" Minah's voice piped up. Your eyes widened. "R-really!?"

Minah let out yet another chuckle. "Of course."

------------------

Hmm~~ You've gotten a new friend~ :DD

Btw, when you comment about ~~~~, it's okay to comment in first-person :) I mean, after all, this is about you :DD 

P.S. What do you guys think of my new poster ? :DD Props to stella4onyx for her fantastic work ^^