I'm what???

Runaway Love

 

Jessica , Yunho and Changmin drove Jasmine to the hospital where they quickly had the doctor take her body away to the emergency room.

Jasmine, please be okay. I don't want to loose you Unnie... Please!!!” She cried out in tears. Jasmine was the only friend she was able to talk about personal things with. It would be devastating to loose a good friend.

 

Changmin sat there . He could say nothing. His heart ached. It ached because Jasmine hurt and he never wanted to see her is such condition.

Yunho went to Jessica to comfort her even though he wanted to cry as well. Jasmine was so funny and was the type of person you would want to be around with.

 

Jessica and Yunho stayed in the hospital while Changmin went outside. He was picturing Jasmine. He thought to himself .” Why would she have a bed sheet tide over her body?? “ He thought. Jasmine was going to marry Mir so Changmin knew Mir was not here cause his debut was a month ago. Then he tried to remember the sheet . He tried to remember what it had on it. There was a blood stain. It all made sense to him.

 

The crying, the fainting. Changmin was shocked. He walked slowly back to the hospital and Jessica was at her breaking point. She was crying hysterically and fighting her way to see Jasmine.

Tell me what happened???!!” Changmin demanded to know.

The doctor looked down he didn't know how to say it to where it didn't sound painful.

The patient was . To the loss of too much blood she needs to beded for two weeks.”

Changmin was shocked . Not as much as Jessica but , he was shocked.

 

What are we going to tell Mir???” Yunho said crying out to the world.

Jessica tried to get up from so much shock she fainted as well.

Omo. Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho cried out as he catched her body.

Nurses rushed to take Jessica to get some IV and took her to get checked. Everything was going crazy.

 

Yunho could barley speak and he didn't want to leave his fiance alone. Changmin wanted to find the bastard that took Jasmine's life and destroyed not only her life but . He violated her and body.

 

How can someone just do that??? How can someone do that???” Yunho cried out.

Changmin wanted justice. He wanted someone to catch the guy that did this to his love.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Changmin yelled on his way out and broke down into tears.

Why, why,why,why,why,why!!!!!???” He yelled to the world.

His heart ached so much even though he was not the one she picked to be her man it still hurt him so much.

 

Changmin stood there outside after letting out his anger he just stood there and cried . There just no hope without her.

Yunho sat in the hopital waiting to hear more news from the nurses who where trying there best to keep Jasmine alive.

At one point her body gave up and they had to do an operation on her. It was scary for Yunho but, her heart was beating again and her body was fine now . She still was in an coma which was scary because she had fainted. Doctors questioned that too and asked Yunho that she will have to stay at the hospital for a month. They were orders given to him to inform him of what was going to happen.

 

The doctor ordered them to leave and take a rest. Yunho and Changmin had a concert and they had to obey orders and do what the had to do.

 

Yunho left first in his car and Changmin waved him goodbye. Then as his car faded away Changmin went to his car and took off too.

 

.........................Two weeks later......................

 

Jessica was released from the hospital and she was healthy as an old lady. She was better and her face had color.

 

She was still worried about Jasmine but, she was more concerned about who was the person that her. The thought scared and she tried not to think about what happened.

 

The doctor had informed Jessica that Jasmine had woken up from her long sleep. He had told her hat she still needs to be in bed and that she must not do anything as such as lifting thing up.

Hi, Unni. Ae you feeling better??” Jessica said as she walked in Jasmine's room.

Jasmine turned away from Changmin and looked at Jessica. Jasmine was shaking and she had been crying. She had a letter in her hand.

 

I looked over to her hand. I was shocked too. Jasmine was pregnant .

What am I going to tell Mir?? He would never believe such thing.”Jasmine said crying.

She could not bear the pain. She could not tell Mir this matter. She just couldn't. It hurt her to know she was with child.

 

You could get an abortion.” Changmin suggested. Jessica gave hum a sick look. Jasmine was crying more then ever. “ I can't kill a baby and not my baby!!! Are you nuts?? !!” Jasmine said she thew a pillow at Changmin's face.

 

Jessica looked away. She had to stay calm for Jasmine and for her health. “ Just tell him the truth. “ Jessica said as she hugged Jasmine.

 

Jasmine shook her head with a no. “ He needs to meet his goal. He needs to make his dream come true. I promised him I would not ruin it for him. He had no future until Hyung did me the favor. Mir should not know he should work his hardest and come back a matured man. “ Jasmine said with such wise words.

 

She touched her stomach and looked at the paper. Jasmine was not going to let this mess up her life. “ I will keep and I will forget Mir. I will have to just let him go for this period of my life.” Jasmine said as she crumbled the small piece of paper.

 

Tears fell down her face but, they were nothing . They were tears of farewell. She would have to erase every memory she had with Mir and start new.

 

The pain was there but, she had to learn to live with it …...