Chapter 52

Runaway Love

 

 

My , My ,My … what do we have here ???” Changmin's father said as he clapped his hands...

 

Changmin and Eli froze to look at their father.

You guys amuse me. I leave for one moment and I see you guys fighting. I is a delight to know my sons have grown competitive.”

 

Changmin let go of Eli..

Why are making my life a living hell ??” Changmin asked looking at his father.

His father laughed...

You are making you own life a living hell. I gave you a choice and you disobeyed me. There there are many other girls out there . She had my son and I wan him..”

 

Changmin grabbed a gun and left...

Follow him and find out where the girl is.” Changmin's father said as he headed towards his office .

Damo followed Changmin is secret.

Changmin having no clue of what his father had in mind he left and headed to the airport.

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I looked to my left and I looked to my right. I was still scared and afraid Eli could show out no where and try to take me away .

I felt fear in the corner of my eye and I felt it in my heart. He was the devil's child I say .

I was in the cab with Yunie and he was just getting out of school. We headed to our house and there was a blue car there . It looked expensive and I have the signs J and T.

I gulped and prayed it was not my nightmare in my home waiting for my return.

I turned the knob and walked in.

Hello , Noona” A voice greeted me.

A smile formed on my face.

Hello, Mir.” I said with a smile and tears filled up my eyes.

I ran to hug him.

I feel safe now that you are here .” I whispered in his ear.

I walked in further to my home and Lee Joon Hyung was there too.

Hyung, I 've missed you so much and I have waited so long to see you.” I said as I hugged him tightly.

Thunder,, Seungho, G.O Hyung's. I have missed you all so much.” I said as I hugged them one by one.

Surprise, “ A familiar voice said.

I looked every where and didn't see him.

Over here .”

I looked up.

Joong Hyung ?? What are you doing here ??” I asked with a smile.

Would you make a comeback ??!!!” He yelled out.

I chuckled as he threw flowers at me.

Arraso, now come and give me a hug!!!”

 

No One's POV

Changmin was in the plane headed to Europe . He needed time to think and He also had a concert there and so forth. Knowing making his comeback was a must and music was the only thing that mattered to him he seemed more calm.

Damo sat way in the back waiting for Changmin to make a move but, there was nothing to report to Eli yet.

Damo in a way felt bad for letting down Changmin but, he had a wif and seven children to fee and he was scared for life.

 

As they were about to land Damo noticed Changmin take out his cellphone and dial away. “Ring Ring” The phone rang. He looked closer and the name read “ Yoona Kim” .

He remembered the nurse from the hospital. She dated Changmin for a while before Jasmine got better .

Hello, why are you calling me Yoona. Didn't we end it ??” Changmin said as he answered the phone .

..

It was silent for a split second.

Changmin I have bore you a son. His name is Kim Chan Yeol.”

She said as she started to cry.

Changmin was so shocked that he was speechless.

 

The plane had landed and quickly coming to reality again Changmin was still speechless and shocked .

If father were to know about this he would go after him too.” He said to him self.

 

Damo could not quite figure out what was going on. All he knew was that there was a secret Changmin was hiding and he had to find out what it was.

 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;