The call... You have to break him

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine's POV

 

The voice , it rang through my ear drums.

Are you okay??”

I was shaken a bit. “ Who is this??” I asked .

It was silent for a while . “ Hello, Hello..” I said over and over again. Still there was no answer.

Hey, baby. You have forgotten what I sounded like ??” The voice said happy.

Mir, is that you ??” I asked as my blood was rising .

Yes, its me. Are you safe with Yunie??” He asked with concern but, yet calm.

I was so happy to hear from him tears of joy ran down my face.

Yes, please tell me why ?? Why did I have to leave my home ??” I said begging for an answer.

***Sigh***

Changmin's father is out to kill you. I couldn't loose you. Not twice. This time I needed to be the one to protect you. Just like you protected me and my dream. I can't let you suffer anymore and I don't want to see your pretty face wet with tears. “ Mir said with sadness in his eyes. “

I was so touched to hear his words. Yet, I was afraid for my life and I was afraid for his life.

Mir, please stay safe.” I begged him.

Don't worry .” He said trying to calm me down.

You have to promise me , Mir, I don't want to loose you.” I said as tears filled up my eyes.

I will be fine” Mir said trying to act cool.

Mir please , promise.” I begged him.

.

It was silent …

I promise to come back alive. I want us to live in peace Jasmine, I want to go some place we can call home. Some place where I can have you and Yunie , as a happy family. I want to be married to you. But, I need you to trust me . Okay.” He said sincerely and calmly.

 

I smiled at those words . He knew how to make my heart move and make me feel safe and that I could trust him.

 

I trust you Mir. The person I don't trust is Changmin and his father . They have already killed my Appa . I can't loose you.” I said stating my opinion.

 

I know Yobon. It has to end with him. There is a cell phone in the house. It will call as unknown. Call Changmin and end it with him. You have to let him know you will put up a fight . He won't be able to find and even if he dose. I don't think he would want to loose you.” Mir exclaimed.

 

I was shocked t hear this news. Changmin would die to save me . I doubt it . After all he threats and all the hell he put me through.

 

How can I call him and tell him that. He will go crazy. “ I said crazy.

It's the only way to break him. “ Mir said trying to persuade me.

 

I had to choose between life and death. Is this what I really wanted or is it what I needed to do. I was confused and lost. How could it be the only way to break Changmin. He was a friend and I didn't want him to die . I wanted to be there for him too. At the same time I despised him for making my life a living hell and finding out his father not only killed my mother and father but killed my friend . He ma and now wants to kill me and my family just so he can make my son a killer and keep his horrific Mafia group.

Mir , I don't know what to do. I hate Changmin but, breaking him would be the hardest thing for me to do. I love him as my brother and as a friend . “

 

Mir: “ If you can't choose then I will choose for you. Jasmine you are to vulnerable and you need to get over the fact that he is your friend. “

 

Me: “ I don't have the strength to do it Mir. I know him better then anyone dose. Changmin is fragile. “

Mir: “ You are too. Jasmine you can't keep doing this.”

Me: “ Mir, I love you. Please don't make me do something I don't want to do.”

Mir: “ If he truly loves you he would want to send you away . He would step up to his father and you would not be in danger!!”

Me: “ Mir !!!!!”

Mir: “ Jasmine!!!!!!!!!”

Me: “ I can't do this.”

Mir: “ I can't stand back and watch him destroy your life and Yunie's !!”

 

Mir said as he hung up the phone.

I was surprised that he would asked me to do such thing . I didn't know how to feel and I could not do it. It was not easy for me.

 

I got the cell and dialed Changmin's number.

 

I wondered if hell would break loose ….....