Mir's breaking news

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine was feeding Yunie . It had been one month since she has talked to Changmin. Chaejin was there an so was Dongho. They were both staying at the house Mir had gave her .

Unnie, I am hungry,” Dongho broke out with a put.

Jasmine smiled. “ It has been a while since I have cooked. What do you want Donsaeng.” She said as she was patting Yunie's back.

 

The both smiled at each other. “ Can you make us some bolgugi with some of your famous rice balls with sushi.” Chaejin asked jumping up and down.

Jasmine chuckled.

I love you guys.” She said as she carried Yunie and put him in his little baby swing.

Dongho fixed his hair. “ Well, you know I was meant to be loved. “ He said getting full of himself.

Jasmine playfully hit him. “ Unnie!!” He whinned

Aigoo, you are so cute when you whine my little brother.” Jasmine said as she pinched Dongho's cheeks.

**KNOCK**KNOCK...

Someone had knocked on the door.

Jasmine went into the kitchen to get started and Chaejin opened the door.

Hello.” A voice muttered..

Chaejin's eyes were wide open.

Mir Heoyung , What are you doing here??” He asked Mir surprised.

Mir chuckled.

This is my house too you know..” Mir said as he walked.

Mir looked around. Everything was still in place and nothing was changed.

Where is Jasmine now??” Mir asked with a sad face.

Chaejin gulped before talking.

She is in the kitchen cooking.” Chaejin said feeling a bit confused.

Mir walked down the hall more.

Hello Mir, bro what have you been up to ??” Dongho said happy to see the maknae.

I have been better.” He said now feeling a bit down.

Dongho smiled. “ Have a seat. So what are you doing back in Korea??” He said dying to know if he had come to steal hi sister away.

I came to Korea because Seungho is shooting for a few days here for a Super Junnior mv . So we have a week to rest here in Korea. I missed my house so I thought to come and see it. I had a feeling Jasmine would be here too.” He said forcing a smile.

Jasmine came out of the kitchen.

Dong...” She trailed off.

Is that really you M-m-Mir ??” Jasmine asked almost fainting.

Dongho quickly left the two with a smile and headed to the kitchen to check on the food.

Jasmine fell on the couch. “ Have you been good. “ She asked as tears fell down her eye.

Mir smiled .” I have been better.” He said as tears fell down his eyes too.

 

Jasmine: “ Thats good.”

Mir: “ Yeah. You and Changmin have been well ??”

Jasmine smiled.

If call not talking to him for a month well . I guess ??” She said laughing and crying at the same time.

Mir came on to her to hug her. “ You promised you would be happy. It makes me mad to see you cry like this. “ Mir said hugging her tightly.

Take me with you. Please..” She begged him..

Mir was surprised by the question.

I can't do that. Changmin's father threatened lee Joon and his life is in danger if we date. “ Mir said with anger in his voice.

What do you mean??” Jasmine asked as they released the hug.

Mir gulped before answering the question.

He knows we were together . Your father betrayed him. He was the one who killed you Umma and Appa. “ Mir said as he hugged her tightly.

Umma !!!!Appa!!!” Jasmine yelled out crying .

Jasmine cried out loud . She tried to fight off Mir's hug. But it just made him hug her more.

Jasmine calm down .” He said cradling her in his arms. “

She stayed there crying her eyes out.

He threatened me and Lee Joon to stay away from you or else we will die like you mother and father.” Mir said to Jasmine as he held her close.

How can I live like this Mir??” Jasmine said through sobs.

Mir didn't know what to say. “ Our fates have crisscrossed Jasmine.” He said harshly.

Jasmine pulled away from Mir. “ I can't do this . How could this happen. For once I actually thought me and him could have a normal life . Now I have no idea if I should stay or go.” Jasmine said going crazy.

Do it for your brother. “ He muttered sadly.

Jasmine started throwing pillows at the wall. “ Aish!!!” She yelled out angry.

Mir walked to where Yunie was sleeping and noticed something odd.

Jasmine are you sure Changmin is not the father ??” He said up his act.

Jasmine looked at Mir crazy.

No. Mir . Changmin is not the father. “ She said looking at Changmin crazy once more.

Jasmine cleared up her eyes and went back to cooking. She was used to it by now. He life was a living hell hole and there was definitely no way out.

Oppa Oppa “ Jasmine's phone rang.

It was Changmin. She answered .

Changmin: “ Come home now.”

Jasmine:” I am home with my brother Dongho.”

Changmin: “ Where are you ?? I want to see my son.”

Jasmine: “ Now you remember you are a father.”

Changmin: “ I signed the birth certificate.”

Jasmine: “ Signing the a piece of paper dose not make you his father.”

Changmin: “ My father wants to meet you.”

Jasmine : “ I am not feeling well. “

Changmin: “ Do it for me please. “

Jasmine: “ Why should I ??”

Changmin: “ Because I took you in when you most needed it.”

Jasmine: “ And if I don't go ??”

Changmin: “ My father will never accept you.”

 

Jasmine hung up the phone.

Speak of the devil. He called to threaten me.

Dongho can you take care of baby Yunie for me ??” Jasmine asked giving him her best puppy pout.

Where are you going Jasmine??” Chaejin asked as she put on the most relieving clothes ever.

There is something I have to know ??” She said wearing heels with her most tiest dress.

She headed out of the house and drove off.

Mir's POV

What the heck??

I saw Jasmine put on the most iest outfit she had.

She was stupid after all the stuff I told her she was still going to wear that for Changmin.

She the put o heels and left with out a word.

Heoyung , what is wrong with her ??” I asked Dongho.

She has changed so much ever since you left.” Dongho said getting bolgugi.

That is odd. She had changed so much in little time. I tried not to make myself come on to her but, I feel at peace around her.

I love her so much no matter how many times she hurts me I know she is hurting too.

I'm going to leave. “ I said as I got up.

Dongho pouted. “ Come on have some food before you leave.”

 

Mir smiled. “ I only came here because Lee Joon Heoyung told me . Rather then that I have nothing more to say to her.” Mir said sadly.

 

Dude if you love her. Take her with you.” Chaejin suggested.

Mir had a worried expression.

I would love that but, it would put everyone's life in danger.” I said sadly

Dongho chuckled.

I would die for her. She has given me hope to live . So has Lee Joon Heoyung.” Dongho said feeling manly.

She loves you guys too much. She would not want to loose the people she loves.” Mir said as a tear drop fell from his eye.

 

Dongho sighed. “ She did this to save you the hard ship Mir. We all know at some point she will explode. It is already happening to her. She can't handle it. “

 

I looked up . “ I can't take her back. I need to go some place where I can erase her from my memory. I don't want to hurt her more then she is already hurting.”

 

Dongho sighed with a mad face. “ So you are just going to runaway like that ?? You are not going to even try ??”

 

Mir looked at Dongho with a face full of fury. “ What am I supposed to do?? Every time I see her it just reminds me of how much I wanted to marry her. It makes me want to kill him!! I AM LOVE SICK BUT!!SHE IS ANOTHER MANS GIRL!!EVERY TIME I SEE HER CRY I WANT TO CRY TOO. SHE DID IT FOR ME SO I BLAME MYSELF I ALSO BLAME MYSELF FOR TRUSTING HIM TO LOOK AFTER HER!! I THOUGHT I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!!! I FEEL LIVE DYING!!! ITS LIKE A WAR EXCEPT IT HURTS SO MUCH!!

Mir broke down. He had held everything in for a long time. Everything got harder and harder for his one and only love.
 

Hello readers I am back. I am happy you guys waited for a while. Here is chapter 32. I want your opinion on what should happen next. Tell me what you think should or will happen next...

hee hee a bit of drama …