Mir was being a jerk for a week

Runaway Love

 

Mir put his hand around my neck and said “ Shish, you can be so cute Jasmine.”

We went inside and Hyung and his crew left to head to the store. I assumed it was the mall since they were going to be Maknae's soon.

 

“ So what do you have planned for the day my love???” Mir asked me as he made himself comfortable on his couch.

I thought he was going to eat take out but, it looked like he wanted a good home cooked meal. Since I just felt like cooking too.

“ How about some Kimbap for starters.” I said getting the apron and putting it on.

He stared at me with twinkling eyes. I loved it when he looked at me like that. I knew he was dreaming of me in slow motion.

“ You are such a child . “ I told him going to the kitchen.

Apparently he followed me in .

He hugged me tightly as I waited for the stove to heat up a little.

“ I hope this dose not change what we have.” He said in a worried tone.

“ What do you mean Oppa??” I asked him turning around to face his face.

“ I will be leaving in two weeks.” He busted out the news to me.

I didn't know what to say and turned back around to tend the stove.

He grabbed me by the hand and turned off the stove. He just stood there hugging me tightly.

“If you don't want me to go just say the word and I won't leave baby.” He said in a worried tone.

I didn't want to keep him away from what he always wanted to be. I didn't want ruin his dream.

“ I can't do that to you Oppa.” I told him bursting into tears.

Mir kneeled down and took a ring out of his back packet.

“ I know it's too early for us to be a family but, it would give me a piece of mind. Would you be my lady forever?? Would you marry me Lee Jasmine.” Mir said with tears of joy running down his eyes .I was so happy and amazed . I finally got everything I wanted.

“ Of course I would love to marry you.” I told him looking at the beautiful ring.

He standed up and put the ring of my finger. Mir wiped off my tears and hugged me once more.

“ I don't ever want to see you cry. Never again.” He whispered in my ear.

I was the luckiest girl in the world. I was no longer his girlfriend but, I was more then that I was his fiance....

 

1 week later....

Mir has been acting very different . He dose not talk much and he is responsible now with his bills and I know he loves me but it hurts me that he dose not even say a word.

I have been hanging in there hoping he has not forgot about what our love meant to me.

“ Jasmine why are you so down. You should be happy Mir asked your hand in marriage.” Jessica said driving me to Mir's house.

“ I am not in the mood to talk about the love that changed.” I said almost tearing up.

Jessica parked the car on the side walk . “ What's wrong I thought you were happy???” She said as I covered my face.

I was so upset, I was so sad, I didn't what else to do or how to react.

He didn't even talk to me. He never called me .

It was a week. One more week and would be gone for ten years. What is of me then.

“ I can't do this Jessica” I said as I got out of car.

Jessica wanted to stop but, I quickly started running to Mir's house. “ Jasmine, Jasmine …. Wait up!!!” She yelled as she chased after me.

I didn't answer her I just kept running .

Once I got to Mir's house I just dropped the ring at his door steps and cried my eyes out.

I let everything out. I let out my whole heart and and soul.

I heard the door creek open.

I covered my face and tried not to show my sorrow to him. He didn't want to see me cry. I looked at him dead in the eye and got up running as fast as I could.

I bumped into Changmin.

I looked at him and tried to force off his hug but, it amused him more. He grabbed my hand before I punched and Hugged me tightly. I just standed there crying my eyes out until there was nothing left on me . Until I could cry no more.

“ What happened to the ring he gave you??” Changmin said whispering in my ear.

I pulled away from him turned away still wiping away my tears.

“ Why do you care???” I asked him not looking at him.

Changmin chuckled at Jasmine's question.

“ I care about you. Is that not an enough reason ???” Changmin said getting closer to Jasmine.

“ Don't touch me. I need time to myself. I'll talk to you later.” Jasmine said fixing herself to go back to Mir's house.