Noona everything will be fine

Runaway Love

 

Joong went looking for her every where and out all the places in the world he could only think of two things. She either was at the park at her favorite swing or she was one place her and Mir always had good times.

 

He thought for a moment. “ Ah must be the club. “ He said to himself.

 

He hurried and went to the club. It was a couple of block ahead.

 

He got out of his car and walked him. “ Hello Mr. Kim.” The waiter greeted him warmly. Joong didn't say a word and went in. He looked at every corner and every inch carefully. There she was stuffing herself with soda bottles.

Hey Jasmine.” Jasmine was very mad. “ What are you doing here ??”

She said in an angry voice.

 

I am here to have fun and talk to you.” Kim Hyung joong said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes in dis belief.

 

Are here to lecture me about how selfish I am that I hurting Changmin by not taking his ring???” Jasmine said as she chugged down another bottle of soda.

 

Joong : “ No jasmine. I am not here to lecture you.”

Jasmine: “ Then why did you come here ??”

Joong: “ I came here to ask you something.”

Jasmine: “ What do you want to ask me??”

Joong: “ Please go back to Mir and tell him what happened to you. I am sure he will understand you.”

Jasmine smiled sarcastically.

Jasmine:” If I do that now he won't be able to live his life long dream.”

Joong: “ I can't seeing you like this. You have turned into a monster.”

Jasmine: “ The thing I do for Mir.”

Joong: “ You are such a stupid girl . You are not only hurting yourself but you are hurting the people around you that care for you.”

Jasmine: “ I can't help but be a burden to Changmin.”

Joong: “ Marry Changmin. GO AHEAD!! But I know for a fact you will always love Mir.

I just hope the gilt reaches your eyes. I hope that Changminn realizes that by marrying some one you love won't change the way you feel for Mir. I still love you dearly and I wished that I never have lost you to Mir but, I saw what a great guy he was to you and you were happy. It made me so happy and now I see you like this.”

 

Jasmine started crying. “ I don't know what to do anymore. I am just … Just...” Jasmine trailed off.

 

Joong: “ Lets get out of here .” He said as he grabbed Jasmine's hand.

 

He took her out into his car. “ Are you that scared of what he might think of you?? Do you think by doing this you are protecting him???”

 

Jasmine hugged Joong and was quiet for a while. She took a deep breath and calmed down slowly.

 

Jasmine:” I will tell him when the time is right. I will tell him everything. For now I need him to reach the top.”

 

Joong: “ I am scared for you. I am scared of the person you might become because of this matter.”

 

Jasmine: “ As long as I have my friends close to me I will be fine. “

 

Joong: “ Jasmine , Just be good to Changmin and Mir no matter how much you want to hide things I know when things are wrong.”

 

Jasmine: “ You remind me so much of Mir and I love you for being so understanding. “

 

Joong: “ I am not Changmin. I will yell at you I I do something that dose not seem right.”

 

Jasmine chuckled......... They both headed back to Changmin's home.

 

................................. One month later......................

 

Changmin proposed to jasmine in front of Yunho, Yuchin and JaeJoong .

I will be honored” Jasmine said with a smile as she took her hand out.

Everyone clapped . Jasmine was getting close to her due date and Changmin just could not wait to hold the baby.

 

On the other hand Jessica was not happy that Changmin was going with this.

They should stop before it gets out of hand.” Jessica whispered into Yunho's ear.

Yunho “ I wish I could stop them but, I have alreay tried to talk to Changmin. He is going with it no matter what Yobon..”

 

This was ridiculous and it could just not get any more messed up....