My Love .... My piece of mind.... My protector

Runaway Love

 

Mir was standing. He was right in front of me. “ Hey baby, where do you want to go today. We have two days in Seoul.” Mir said breaking the news to me.

I smiled. He was so adorable when he got excited and so happy.

Can we just go for a drive. “ I said with a smile.

Kir chuckled. “ Is that all. Are you sure you don't want to go anywhere else??” Mir said looking at me kind of crazy.

I turned around. “ Where would you want to go ???” I blurted out..

Mir laughed.

Alright, I see what this means.” He said as he got his car keys and walked towards me. He felt more sorry for Mir . Mir was the one that would be more hurt then me.

\

Mir and I holded hands as we walked to his car. It was the same. Nothing had changed. It was just like Mir .

So how is life ??” Mir broke the silence aroma.

I looIked at him and tried to keep my cool and happy spirit. “ Life has been good. I finished school and I am ready to look for my dream career.” I told him with a smile.

 

Mir smiled back. “ So are you still planning in being a singer??” He said with a smile.

 

I kinda thought about it. I mean if I get in it would be great . “ I depends if anyone would want me to debut. If not I can always go for a acting job or working backstage.” I told him as I felt something kicking my ribs.

 

Mir and I got into his car and as he always did he opened the door for me and I got in. The feeling I got when I went in his car. I longed to feel like a princess.

 

You gained a bit of weight... You sure your okay??” Mir said curious.

I smiled a guilty smile. “ It must be my nerves.” I said as I rolled my eyes..

The thought of him knowing I was pregnant was haunting me and more over I had gained weight and he noticed I have.

 

Mir knew me from top to bottom. I just hope he dose not ask about my ity . It would kill me to lie to him.

You seem worried.. Anything troubling you dear??” He said as put his seat belt.

 

I looked at him and smiled. “ I am fine . I am just a bit nervous that's all.” I told him feeling a bit oozy.

He started driving the car out of the parking lot and into the road. I could feel the wind in my face. It was really breezy and my heart flourished with joy.

 

Mir chuckled at my face expression. “ You look so cute when you are at peace ” Mir said as the radio.

 

Jasmine turned to the window. In her heart she knew one thing. If she could not have Mir no one could have her heart.

 

Everything that happened to her while he was gone did change her. She knew it was true.

 

She loved him and was determined to pour all the love she had for him before it was time for him to leave again.

 

Mir whatever happens in the future. Even when you feel like giving up remember that you are the only one that can have my heart.” Jasmine said forcing a smile.

 

Mir looked at her . He was close to his destination. He parked and the night was young. “ I know that. It seems I missed something while I was gone. I sense some tension.” Mir said with a concerned expression.

 

I don't want to talk about it. I just need you by my side right now. Your presence just makes me feel safe Mir. Words can't explain how much I missed having you around.” I said getting close to him.

 

Mir smiled. It made him feel good when he knew I worried and yearned his touch. He knew I meant what I said.

So when will you tell me??” Mir said as he opened the roof of his car.

I just sighed . “ You will know in due time. I just want to lay here and close my eyes.” I told him as I closed my eyes.

His is what I called romantic. A nice silent moonlight. A comfy chest to lay my head on and his heart beat made me feel like the only lucky girl in the world.

 

.......................................................Next Day..........................................................................................

I woke up a bit surprised I was sleeping on Mir's chest. It was kinda awkward because I never slept with him.

Hey sleeping beauty. Did you dream well??” He said with a smile.

I chuckled. “ Yes, I dreamed of you and me , We had a family of six.” I told him joking around.

I got up and cleared my face. I was starving and I felt a bit sick. “ Jasmine, I love you.” Mir said slowly getting close to me.

 

Without thinking I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him towards me to kiss. His lips were soft and they were melting my heart away. The feeling felt good.

 

Wow, you are getting unpredictable now. I like it .” Mir said with a smile.

I glared at him. “ Don't push it.” I told him in a angry voice.

He help his hand up like I was about to arrest him. “ Okay , Okay don't hurt me.” He said playing around .

 

I just smiled. I thought it was cute. It reminded me when we were little and me him and my Heoyung use to play around.

 

Mir are you getting old ??” I said laughing. Mir got mad. “ Ay, that is not funny babe. I am still young . Look I am a maknae.” He said with so much confidence.

 

I eye browed him. “ Yeah maknae's can be old too honey. “ I said pinching his cheeks.

 

He smiled a evil smile . I knew what that meant. I better hold on tight cause he was about to male a run for it with his car.

 

You asked for it . “ He said as he hit the stirring wheel...” Room, Room” The car roared....

 

 

Hey readers. I am glad you like the story so far. I have been updating like crazy because this is actually my favorite story. I love it so much it is a story that is complicated and at the same time it is sad and touching. Stay tuned because it gets better. Our most admired viewer

 

Kevinwoolover... ( Thank you for following with this story)

 

Please subscribe and comment. Stay in touch....