Your Decision caused it...

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine walked out slowly after Mir let go . She left him to change his clothes for his trip to Shanghai , China.

 

It was their last time to say their good byes. This time it was for real.

Jessica was standing out the door. “ So how did it go ??” Excited to hear something good from Jasmine .

Jasmine started crying but, Jessica could tell she was trying so hard to hold it . To forget what she knew and loved .

Jasmine after a moment it up . “ He will be leaving soon. I am happy we got to see each other and say our good byes.”

Jasmine said as she walked away. Chaejin followed her and so did Lee Joon.

Chakaman, Jazy Donsaeng.” Lee Joon yelled at Jasmine as she stormed out.

He grabbed her by the hand. “ Let go Heoyung !!” She demanded.

Lee Joon didn't let her go. She fought with all her might but, all he could do is wait until she got in all out and broke out crying in his arms.

Aish!!!” She yelled out loud.

I am Babowyar, I am a michan, “ She cried out.

Lee Joon hugged her tightly. “ Don't cry. Please. I can't see you like this anymore. Don't do it for me but, do for your son.” Lee Joon said as he hugged her .

Mir will be fine after a while. I will help him get over this. He will always be my Donseng just like Dongho and Chaejin. “ He said sweetly to his sister.

Jasmine hid her face in his chest. “ I don't want to have a honeymoon, Heoyung. I just wish I were dead maybe it would save me the pain I’ve caused for Mir” She said as she hit Lee Joon's chest.

 

Jasmine, you can't go back on your word. Changmin just married you and his father is a bad man. Give it some time I don't want to loose you the way we lost Umma and Appa. They died protecting us from mafia's like the one Changmin's father owns.” He said almost crying hiself.

 

Noona , do you have a place I could stay at for a few days??” Chaejin asked in a sad tone.

Jasmine smiled as she wiped off her dripping eye liner. “ I don't want you living with Changmin and me. He goes mad and sometimes when he gets frustrated he tends to throw stuff and break stuff.

 

Jasmine handed Chaejin a small heart shaped key. “ Stay in my house. Mir gave it to me and I go there every now and then when I am feeling home sick. You can stay there as long as you want. “ Jasmine said with a smile.

 

I am family and if you need me to kick Changmin's then I am here to protect you.” Chaejin said seriously.

 

Jasmine there is a way to get out of this but, you are going to have to live with the decision you have made for now.” Chaejin said crossing his hands.

 

I will write to you from now on Donsaeng. Be happy he at least loves you and cares for you. Be nice to him eve if you don't love him. This sounds so wrong and it makes me angry saying it but, make him happy and don't cause anything that would scar Yunie.” Lee Joon said as he kissed Jasmine on the forehead good bye.

 

Lee Joon was disappointed and speechless. Nothing could explain what he felt and he didn't know what to feel and he didn't understand why bad things always happened to such a small family like his.

 

Lee Joon left without a word. Dongho wanted to give him a high five before he left but, he was too tired from all the commotion he didn't even notice his Donsaeng 's hand going up high.

 

Jasmine walked slowly out of the hospital before Mir came out of his room to leave . She had nothing left to say. Everything was ruined a;; because the decision she made.

 

Dongho followed his traumatized sister to give her a ride home.. Chaejin followed too. A love that was bound to be true was torn into two worlds .. They no longer had peace in mind......