New group: New bride to be....

Runaway Love

 

2 days later....

Jasmine's Pov

School was finally done for the week. I hated that I only had two day left with Mir before he left to pursue his career.

I was at home getting ready to go on a date with Mir to a Chinese restaurant.

It was a new one down in Seoul central station.

“ Jasmine are you ready yet. Mir is dying to see what you are wearing.” Lee Joon Hyung said.

As usual he was always joking around with Mir just because he was a couple of months younger then me. I didn't care. He was as manly as manly could get.

“ Tell him in wearing nothing ...” I said almost laughing.

Lee Joon actually told Mir that.

“ Wow, he drooling already. Right before the wedding too.” Lee Joon said outloud.

All the boys started cracking up. I did too. I laughing so hard I was messing up my make up.

“ Hurry up. You look beautiful already ..” Mir yelled through his lungs.

I came out and everyone's jaw dropped.

I was wearing a black dress with leggings. It was a y low cut dress along with silver heels, My hair was striaghtened down elegantly and I had a cute bow that matched my shoes.

“ Yupooda,” Thunder said looking at Jasmine with eyes wide open.

“ Mir you better take care of my sis . You Hear me??” Lee Joon said giving him the scary look.

Jasmine chuckled by her brother's funny face.

“ Don't worry he looks uglier when he snores.” I whispered in Mir's ear.

He chuckled by what Jasmine said.

It was not bad when you snored but, when your sis knows about it . It turns into a bad thing.

Mir and Jasmine left and Mir being a gentlemen opened the car door for Jasmine. She got in . He closed the door for her and he went and got in as well.

“ Wow you are so unpredictable.” Mir said with a smile.

Jasmine just smiled and put on her seat belt.

“ Do you really want to go to this Chinese restaurant??” Mir asked in a worried tone.

Jasmine thought for a moment. Chinese food sounded good but, she really didn't care were she was as long she was having a good time.

“ I don't care where we go as long as we both have fun.” Jasmine said with a smile.

Mir put on his seat belt as well and started the car.]

“ I love you, you amaze me Jasmine. You really do.” Mir said with a smile.

“ So, are you happy that you have someone to look after??” Jasmine said starting a lil chat in the car.

“ Yes, but you are such a good person that sometimes I think you look after me more then I do for you.” Mir said driving.

“ Why do you say that. My love.??” Jasmine asked him trying not feel special.

Mir pulled over at an ice cream place. He looked at Jasmine and smiled.

“ You look after me. You my everything. I feel like you are the only one I can trust. There is no other person that I can tryst but, you.” Mir said with desire in his eyes.

Jasmine smiled and tried to out of the car but, Mir had locked her in the car.

“ What are you doing Mir??” Jasmine asked him a bit scared about this feeling she had in her body.

It didn't feel right. She started paniking.

“ Jasmine relax I just want to talk to you about something.” He said laughing his off.

“ I need to know if you are sure about me leaving. I need yo know if you trust me and if you are going to be here waiting for me when I come back. I have a feeling you feel lonley and leave me.” He said turning away form Jasmine..

“ I sometimes feel like that … You don't say a word sometimes.. You sometimes don't even say a word for days. How am I not suppose to feel like that.” I told him looking out the window too.

Mir could not believe what he was hearing.

“ Is there anything I can do to make you feel better??” He said desperate to know what Jasmine was thinking.

Jasmine looked at Mir for a split second. “ I want you to make it a day to remember before you leave .”

She said with a smile.

Mir smiled back. “ Wow, you have a way with words Jasmine.” He said clicking the unlock button.

Mir and Jasmine got out of the car and went in a club close to an ice cream place.

“ Why are we here exactly??” Jasmine asked him looking around and happy that she was going to go somewhere fun with her Oppa.

“ Your brother told me to take you here, He said this is where he comes when he wants to meet girls.” Mir said looking back at me.

I pouted for a moment and then thought to myself. “ Mir Oppa is not like that.” I tried to convince myself. Then again Hyung was the one that recommended this place for both of us to enjoy.

 

We went in the club. It was pretty full and there was a lot of people there dancing and having fun. Mir came in and said the Lee Joon had us on the list. After a few minutes of waiting the waiter led us to our table. It was a VIP table.

“ Omo, do I feel special.” I said looking around.

Mir smiled happy to know that Jasmine was happy.

“ You like ??” He said giving her his “ I love it when you are happy look.”

Jasmine rolled her eyes and sat down.

“ What would you for today??” The waiter said getting out her not pad and pen.

Jasmine and Mir both looked at eachother. They both never have been to a club before.

“ Um I will have a glass of coke.” Jasmine said a bit embarrassed.

Mir smiled and rolled his eyes. He was debating between whine or champaign.

“ Hmm, let me have some white wine please.” He said finally making up his mind.

“ I didn't know you drank white wine.” Jasmine said trying to remember when was the last time she saw him drink white wine. But he has never drank it.

“ Did my brother get you used to white wine too??” Jasmine asked sarcastically.

Mir chuckled by the cute face she was making.

“ No Rain gave us white wine a few times.” Mir said with a grin on his face. It was written all over his face he was seeming to enjoy himself.

So now he was blaming Rain for his new habits. Wow Mir is really maturing slowly and right in front of me .

The waiter brought us our drinks and I just looked around. The club was pretty packed.. The Dj suddenly stopped the music and announced a new song.

“ We have a new song . From Mblaq . “ Mona lisa “ Lets hear it for our fellow's . Here they are.

My jaw dropped to the ground .

“ Is this a joke Mir???” I asked Mir amazed.

Mir smiled and held out his hand to take Jasmine's .

“ Come on , You are part of this get together.” He said with a smile.

Jasmine took his hand and they both went up on stage.

“ We would like to sing a song for a future bride here in front of us. She is the one who inspired me to take this opportunity. “ Mir said with a smile.

Jasmine smiled. She felt a bit nervous being on stage but, it was okay. Mir was there with her so she hat was not too much nervous.

Mir held out hand and Jasmine took it.

The music started to play.

She noticed the song it was her favorite song and the first song that made her fall in love with him...

It was Maybe ….

chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumssik

noga naeryeonna bwa niga deureowasseo

geurigo nado mollae nae gaseumeul chaewosseo

eonjenbuteoinga jibe doraomyeon

neoreul tteoolligo inneun nae moseubeul

bomyeonseo nae mam soge niga inneun geol arasseo

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

 

cheoeumen mollasseo naega neol ireoke

tteoollige doel jul saranghage doel jul

ni mamdo jebal ireon nae maeumgwa gatgireul

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

 

neomu neutjin anhatgil

ijeya kkaedareun nae mam badajugil

neutge aratjiman ijeya aratjiman

i maeumeun jeoldae heundeulliji anha

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon (Maybe)

eojjeomyeon niga (niga)naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu (eonjena neomu)

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

 

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

You Know”

 

 

 

After he sang the song everyone . Clapped then the music started again and I left to the audience place where Mir, G.o,Thunder, Sungho, and Hyung started Singing Mona Lisa. It was a night to remember.

I was so happy I could scream “ I Love you , You are the best “to Mir. But it was his turn to shine. His dream of singing was about to come true...

It already felt like he was a star....