Jasmine and Mir finally meet....

Runaway Love

 

..........Next Day..............

 

Jasmine's POV

 

Today I was home where I grew up with my Hyung Lee Joon. A Lot of memories were in this very house. I knew I would have to leave and move in with Changmin. Those words scared me a little knowing that I would leave to go to my new boyfriends house.

 

Changmin came in the front door. “ Are you ready to go to the concert??” He said looking away from my gaze. I smiled with discomfort. “ Do I have to go with Jessica and Yunho ??” I asked him almost whining my way out.

 

Yes you have to go. You, you,you,you,you have to go meet him.” He said in a unsure voice.

I hesitated to take the tickets he had in his hand. “ Wow so you came prepared ??” I asked him teasing my way into pissing him off. Changmin rolled his eyes. “ Just take the tickets and go.” He said giving her a hug. “ By the way Mir is not the only on performing . I am too so wish TVXQ luck.” Changmin said with a smile. “ I love you Changmin you are the best.” Jasmine said with a smile holding the tickets close to her heart forgetting the real reason she was there for. “ I love it , backstage passes. “ I said with joy. I was so happy and delighted. Every girl in the world wishes if this moment .

 

Go get him girl. “ He lied through his teeth. I just smiled.

I need to show him that I am with you. I hate doing this I don't have it in me to just...” Changmin put his hand over my mouth. “ You don't have to. Just have fun with him. “ He said covering his face. I could tell it killed him in the inside just to say this.

I hugged him tightly. “ Can you not lie to me. Please just say what you truly feel. Changmin it already breaks my heart that I am doing this to you. That I am doing this to Mir. I am the one breaking everyone's heart. I don't deserve your love. I don't deserve this from you. You deserve better then me.” I told him crying in his arms. “ I can't let you go. I love you so much I would do anything for you. I would go one thousand miles just to save you from your worst situation. I want you to be happy. Jasmine even if you never grow to love me I will still see you as the girl I fell in love with in elementary school. I will love and cherish you no matter what cause I care for you so much and I can't see you hurt and I can't see you suffer because of what that man did to you. You care for Mir and his success is your strength. I will accept that cause I love you.” Changmin said as he cried his eyes out too.

 

It hurt Changmin more to know she was hurting. It hurt him even more that she might not grow not even a slight bit to love him but he was ready for the worst and he was determined to go throught the decision he had made. He was wiling to suffer the consequences .

 

I love you too Changmin and I hope we can make the better of it.” jasmine said as she cleared her face and kissed Changmin on the cheek. “ Thanks for the tickets. Jessica will be thrilled. “ Jasminne said as she got her purse and coat and headed to Jessica's car. She had been waiting for twenty minutes and was a bit irritated . “ What took you so long woman??” Jessica said turning her car back on. “ Oh , Changmin gave me the tickets including backstage passes.” Jasmine broke off the news to Jessica. “ Oh my gosh, your boyfriend id totally awesome. “ Jessica said almost jumping for joy in the car.

 

Jessica drove the car and it took about twenty minutes to get there to the concert halls. And then another ten minutes to get through the screaming group of screaming girls shouting “ Super Junior” over and over again. Finally we got back stage and there was a security lady . She about 35 and had black hair with green eyes. “ May I see your backstage passes please, ladies??” She asked politely.

I showed her the two little blue tickets that read “ Back stage Pass.” After she checked us we were finally in and had six minutes to spare before the concert actually started. After about a minute Jessica disappeared into the TVXQ dress-up room. I was hoping she would stay but , unfortunately she was dying to see her husband to be.

 

I went to where the dancers were getting ready and it was so cool . It was brightly lighted and there were so many make-up artists and hair dressers there. They were going back and forth running for eye liner and lipstick and flat irons etc. It was nice and so many of my favorite singers were there too. Super Junior, Snsd, Kara, T-ara, Boyfriend, Block B, TVXQ, Big Bang, 2nE1,X-5,B1A4,Secret,Cn blue, IU, 5dolls and of course Mblaq.

 

Hello, Hyung long tome no see. “ I said behind my brother.

At first he didn't recognize me. “ Oh my gosh, dongseng I have missed ou so much. You have gained a bit of weight I see.” He said after a few seconds of silence.

Mir was standing there a bit surprised to see me. “ How did you get here??” Mir broke out after staring at Jasmine for a plit moment. “ Oh, Changmin gave me and Jessica back stage passes.” Jasmine said with a smile. Mir was quiet for a moment. He could have tried to get her tickets. He was so caught up in perfecting his rapping skills he forgot about getting tickets for Jasmine and Jessica.

 

He got you guys tickets.” He said in a really angry voice. I could feel my gut flip in its opposite side from how nervous I was. “ We need to go somewhere private.” G.O broke off the conversation. He took us back to the boys dress-up room and left me and Mir there. “ it has been long Mir.” I said in a awkward tone. Mir came close and didn't say a word. All I could hear was his heart racing as if this was the first time he has seen me. He got closer to my face and I could feel my heart skip a beat every time he got closer and closer. We were touching noses. “ I missed you so much. “ He said whispering it in my ear. It gave me chills down my spine.

 

Mir chuckled by my face expression. I was blushing as red as a tomato. I he hugged me tightly and it was a while I felt so warm and safe. That feeling I never wanted it to end. After he hugged me he blew in my face and it gave me even more chills. I wanted to kiss him so badly but before I could turn away. He got me close and gave me a kiss. A kiss I could not resist. A kiss I waited what seemed millions of years for.

 

After several minutes . He gently and slowly broke off. “ I missed you too Mir. I missed you a lot. “ I told him as I tried not to cry .

Jasmine” He said tearing up. “ I have been so lonley lately. I have yearned for for gentle lips for such a long time and your tender touch I have waited for it too. I am glad you came.” Mir said hugging Jasmine once more. After a moment Jasmine cleared . “ You must go and sing. Show me how good you are. Mir I love you and I am very proud of you.” Jasmine said as she kissed him on the cheek.

 

After that they came out and Mir had only seconds left before all of the performers begun there performance.

Jasmine hugged all the boys and blew them a kiss. She wished them good luck and that she wanted a good show.

Seungho chuckled with an okay.....

Jasmine left to take her seat in the front were the VIP 's were at along with Jessica right beside her.

Music festival performance was about to begin before their very eyes.

 

Narrator's POV

Will Mir ever know Jasmine's secret or will he be in the dark??? What will happen to the love they both have and who was ther??? Will Jasmine ever remember his face ???? Will Mir and jasmine get back together??? “

 

Hello readers... I know I have been leaving so many cliff hangers but, I love to leave my readers with questions. Please feel free to message me any time. I love your comments they keep me motivated to update faster. I hope you are enjoying the story... Plz don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Saranghaeyo Readers:):P