Deal with it Changmin

Runaway Love

 

................................................. Next day......................................................

 

Kim Hyung Joong spend the night in Changmin's house and after the talk he had with Changmin he finally understood why Jasmine could not see herself with Mir.

 

She was ashamed and scared he might not want more she was more scared that he might give up everything he had ever dreamed of.

 

Kim Hyung Joong got out of bed and and went down stairs after washing up.

 

Jessica was downstairs cooking some Kimichi and Egg rolls with rice. The smell of egg rolls caught him off guard.

 

Yuhno and Yuchin were both there.

Anneayong .” I greeted them on my way downstairs.

They both smiled and waved.

 

Where is Noona ???” I said as I looked around the living room.

Yunho smiled.

She has morning sickness. She stays in bed every morning for about an hour.”

Yunho broke off.

It was weird ; how all of them knew her so well.

Jessica came to the living room table and set up all the food and drinks.

Don't worry Joong she will be down in a bit. As soon as the smell of egg rolls hit her she will be down.” Jessica said with a smile.

Yunho: “ Jasmine has changed.”

Yuchin: “ You got that right bro. She is like a sister to me. But she can be a pain something tells me that baby is going to be a smart one.”

Jessica: “ I feel so bad for her though.”

Yunho: “ Babe don't mention it okay. Heoyong gets mad when you bring him up.”

Jessica slammed her chop sticks down and left the table.

Yunho: “ She will be fins she is just a bit upset of all this drama with Jasmine.”

Joong: “ I really can see Jessica is not okay with this. This is a bit too much for a pregnant girl. I don't know how jasmine can go through with this.”

Yuchin: “ I have known Jasmine for a long time. Ever since I married Yoona , Jessica's sister I have come to see Jasmine is a very strong girl. She goes with her decision all the way...”

Joong: “ The girl that I once dated has changed a lot. She has turned into s beautiful flower.”

Yunho: “ You have a way with words. Are you sure you still don't have feelings for her??”

Joong smiled by the question. It has been a while since her had dated.

Joong: “ I can't say I don't. She encouraged me to become a singer. Her older brother knew a couple of music seekers because of family ties. She told me that there is always a way. She told me to chase my dreams. Look at me now. I am a producer now. Now I want to make her dreams come true.”

Yuchin: “ So you consider her your Noona??”

Joong smiled.

Joong: “ She will always be my first love and my Noona. I love her as If she were my mom-sister .”

Yuhno and Yuchin looked at each other . Kim Hyung Joong sounded just like Mir.

Joong: “ What ???”

Yuchin: “ You sound just like Mir.”

Yuhno: “ Yeah.”

Joong smiled as he took a bite of his egg roll.

Jasmine came downstairs. She didn't look too good.

Noona are you okay ??” Joong said with a worried face.

Jasmine didn't answer she just raced out the front door.

Changmin came down shouting “ Yobon!! Come back!!! I'm sorry !!!!”

Jasmine had already left in her car.

What happened ???” Yuhno asked.

Changmin turned around.

What did you do to Noona???” Joong said getting a bit angry.

Changmin dropped on the couch crying..

I asked her to take off the ring Mir gave her and throw it away..”

Joong sat next to Changmin.

You are not giving her time to settle and get used to her new life.”

Joong said out of the blue.

HOW MUCH TIME DOSE SHE NEED?? IT HAS BEEN SIX MONTHS. HE HAS NOT EVEN WROTE HER BACK EVER SINCE HE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Changmin said with an enraged tone.

Joong got his keys and was heading out the door.

Where are you going bro??” Changmin said as he tried to calm down.

Remember one thing Changmin. She is with child If you really care about her I would watch what I say in front of her .”

Changmin got super mad now.” I can't stand this. You are on her side!!!!!!!????”

Joong opened the door and Jessica walked in.

Shut the up and just deal with it. Get the fact that she loves Mir whether you like it or not. You accepted her like that and you agreed to it. Now you have to live with it. She is pregnant and we need her alive with that child or else she will suffer and so will that child.”

Joong smiled . Jessica was exactly right.

Joong left and headed to his car .

He was on a hunt for Jasmine....