The perfect suit...

Runaway Love

 

“Jessica I love your car. Is is a new volvo 2011 ???” Jasmine said looking at her red volvo car.

“Yes Yuchin Oppa bought it for me as a birthday present.” She showed off.

Jasmine smiled. It was nice that Jessica's brother in-law bought her a car for her eighteenth birthday.

“ What about Mir??? I'm pretty sure he has everything planned for your twenty- first birthday.” She said smilling.

I looked at her with A what ever face. Knowing Mir I'm just happy with just him remembering my birthday. I didn't need a present . He was my birthday present.

“ I love Mir, I wouldn't mind a present but, I wish he would propose to me.” I said with a worried face.

Jessica smiled. “ So, you not only want his heart but, his body too??” She said with a curious expression.

I chuckled for a moment. Jessica could be so unpredictable sometimes.

“ I want him only, I want to have all of him.” I muttered under my breath.

We were already at the mall. She parked the car as close as she could to the entrance. Jessica didn't like walking to far to get in her car. She loved to just shove all her bags in the trunck and zoom off in her car.

“ Jasmine, If you want him to propose you have to give him some clues. “ She said with a creepy smile. I didn't like where this was going but, she was in a way right.

“ What kind of clues ???” I asked her dying to know her thoughts about my matter.

“ Well, there is always seducing him and not having with him, Or you could like ask him about things he would want to do in the future. Kinda know where he is heading.” She said in smart kind of way. She was such a smart with everything.

We started walking inside the mall. I wanted to get something hot for my Mir. Something that would fit his look and style . He was hot,y and fine. That was exactly what I wanted to see in him when he wore the clothes I was going to buy him.

“ So, what are you going to buy for your future husband ??” She teased me.

I glared at her . It was nice to have her around but, that just wasn't cool.

“ Not cool, Jessica -shi.” I told her and dragged myself to the nearest men wear store.

I looked at all the clothes. I was sorry to say . Most of the clothes looked gay. I loved purple but, light purple for a guy was gay as hell.

Pink was too girly and I hated pink. I hated its guts.

“ Jessica what is the most hottest store in this mall???” I asked her wanting to run out of the like forest.

“ Hmmm that would have to be “ Seoul y back.” She said with a creepy smile.

When we got to the store I was so amazed by it. I saw “Rain” there. He was picking out some stylish clothes for his new comeback. I almost screamed with excitement from how packed this place really was. I saw “ MYNAME” There too. They were looking fine in there new matching tucks for there new debute album.

It was cool. This store was for manly and y men.

I saw a nice suit that caught me by surprise . It was black and white. It was perfect for Mir and it was his style.

I went to go get it when I bumped into Changmin.

 

“ What are you doing at a Men's store. “ Changmin said looking for his size in the suit.

“ Umm, I am here to by Mir Oppa a present.” I told him amazed that he was at the same store I was in.

Changmin rolled his eyes. Of course he hated Mir . For whatever reason it was I didn't want to know about it.

Changmin finally found his size. “ I want your opinion on what suit I should buy . I am auditioning for Sm entertainment.”

My jaw dropped down. “ I heard you guys were breaking up??” I told him trying not to blink.

He smiled and squeezed my cheek.

I glared at him.” Don't do that . I don't like it .” I told him in a angry tone.

He laughed hysterically. I was stupid. I figured Changmin always loved to tease and make me mad. It was his way of making himself feel better.

“Please help me ???” He pleaded with a sorry face.

I rolled my eyes and looked through the clothes that he had picked out. I didn't like any of it.

“ I'm sorry but, you at this Changmin.” I told him in a harsh way.

He pouted and sat down feeling kind of bad . It was his debute day tomorrow and he had nothing ice to wear. That was a sorry situation. There was no way me and Jessica could leave him in fashionable crisis.

“ I will help you Changmin.” I said with a smile.

Jessica clapped her hands in excitement . She was the smartest but, I considered me the best dresser in Korean history.

I wet through all the racks looking for anything that had had hot written all over it. Sadly I only found three outfits that went perfectly with Changmin's figure.

Changmin trying to be smart and all bought all three suits.

Jessica was shocked he wasted three-hundred dollar's just on clothes.

Jasmine was shocked too but, not as much as Jessica.

Changmin blew a kiss goodbye and left with a smile.

“ He didn't even try the clothes on . Jasmine what if they are too big??” Jessica asked with a worried tone.

Jasmine turned around and smiled at Jessica. Jessica looked confused for a moment until Jasmine showed her the suit he was searching for. It was a small in men.

Jessica started laughing hysterically.

“ He wears a small. I don't believe it .” She said said with an amazed expression. It was impossible. He looked like a medium, Apparently we were both wrong.

Then again most men in Korea are a size small.

“ I wonder what size Mir is . “ Jessica teased Jasmine as she went to go pay for Mir's present.

“ You are so erted minded Jessica.” Jasmine said trying not to laugh thinking about size in this time of the day.

…............…..........................3 hours later …..........................................

 

Jessica dropped me off at Mir's house. He lived by himself of course. When I went in I found my brother and his crew there.

“Rain” was there too. I wanted to hide my face but, he already saw me go in.

“ I saw you at the Mall.” Rain with a smile.

I was a bit embarrassed to know that he saw me there .

“ Hi Oppa , what is going on here ??” I asked giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Hyung smiled and showed me the contract they had signed and stamped .

My jaw dropped . It was a ten year contract with JS entertainment.

“ Wow. So you are going to be the next big thing???” I said with an amazed expression.

Mir smiled and then snatched the contract out of Jasmine's hands.

“ So why were you at the mall??” Mir asked suspicious to know Jasmine's big secret.

Jasmine smiled and gave him the bag the was neatly bowed with a purple bow.

Mir got the bag and looked in. “ Surprise Oppa..” Jasmine said in an excited tone.

Mir was happy. It was a black and white suit . It was his first suit too.

“ Kumawow, I love it.” He said kissing her on the cheek.

“ Wow, you bought him a gift but, not me your Hyung.” Lee Joon said teasing Jasmine.

She gave him an ugly look and he stopped teasing his donseng. She was cute on the out side but, when she was mad it meant death due you part.

Rain was amazed at the lovley scene that was right in front of him . He had other business to do . So he said his goodbyes and shook every bodies hands and left in his Limo.

“ Wow, He is so amazing???” I said amazed to finally see Rain in person and shake his hand to top it all off.