Shock and more Shock!!

Runaway Love

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 years passed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I was in the studio ans Mir, Seungho, G.O, Lee Joon, and Thunder Hyungs were playing with Yunie. He was turning nine years old today and he had made an appearance on the show “ Hello Baby” .

I was so happy he was having the time of his life and actually being a kid for once.

 

The song I was going to debut was “ Be my Baby” .

Wonder Girs had sang this song but, today I was going to do a remake of it.

I thought the song was cute but it needed a little iness added to it.

Can I change the song up a little ??” I asked Joong.

He looked at me weird and I smiled.

What do you have in mind ??” He asked me.

I want to make this song a little y. I think I need to bring it back big.” I told him with a smile.

He looked at me then looked at Lee Joon.

I have the perfect song for you then. “ Joong said as he pulled out a paper with it written” Trouble maker.”

Wow, what is this Joong ??” I asked him as I looked through the lyrics.

He smiled..

I want you to do a duet with one of the Mblaq hallyu stars.” Joong asked with a puppy pout.

I smiled and looked at them.

Who do ou think will make me look hot ??” I asked trying not to laugh.

Joong looked at all of then closely.

To be honest I think either lee Joon or G.O would make you pop out.” He said with a smirk.

I smiled and looked at G.O.

I would be delighted my lady.” He said and started laughing.

I busted out laughing.

I smiled as I gave G.O a peck on the cheek.

Mir sighed.

Mir , cheer up, I am only dancing with her. “ He said with a smile.

 

Changmin's POV

 

I was getting of the limo drive on my way to my hotel and I noticed a car parked out. It was Mir's car.

I wonder if he is making it on music core too.” I mumbled to myself.

Then it came to me.

He probably hid Jasmine here and he is with her right now.

I ran up and saw him.

I saw Joong and Jasmine,

What are you doing here ??” I asked her surprised.

She stood there frozen and kept walking.

Please, let me just here your voice ??” I pleaded her.

She rolled her eyes and kept at it.

After she made her way I saw Mblaq and my son.

Mir walked and paused for a moment before leaving with Yunie holding his hand.

Lee Joon was the only one that stood in front of me face to face.

Is there anything you want to say??” I asked him with a trembling voice

Lee Joon smiled.

I am speechless and angry but, its not worth my spare time.” He said as he walked away.

I am not the bad one here, my father is and if he finds her she is dead. There is nothing I can do.” I said as he made his way out the door.

 

No one's POV

 

Jasmine looked around and saw a man hiding.

Oppa. Look” She said as she pointed to a man hiding in a corner of a street.

We are bring watched.” Joong stated

We need to get out of here .” Jasmine said with a worried look.

Seungho looked back and saw Lee Joon walk and get in the car.

DRIVE!!!” He demanded.

Jasmine looked worried.

Hyung, what happened ??” Jasmine asked him.

That bastard wants you back, you can't let him fool you. I smell it . His father will come here. We need to debut and get out of here. Even if we have to take you to the end of the world I can't loose my sister. You have always been a resemblance of Omma to me. If I loose you now I don't know what I am going to do .” Lee Joon said getting red and full of fury.

 

Jasmine hugged him he hugged her tightly.

 

Jasmine, Donsaeng, Noona, please take care of you and Yunie.” Lee Joon pleaded.

 

Don't worry.” Jasmine said his hair.

 

How can I not worry when that bastards dad is after to you to kill you.”

 

We went to the house and when we got there … Changmin's father was waiting along with Eli who was tied up .

 

Hello, >>>”

He said as he laughed evily....

 

Hello readers. I will be ending this story soon and well It will have an epic ending. I know the sadness and chasing never ends but it makes this story more fun for me. I enjoy writing this story and I love it so much I try to update fast when I can... Olny five more chapters to go stay in tune for what awaits jasmine and her son.