Chapter 59

Runaway Love

 

Mir's POV

 

Days passes and Jasmine grew silent. It was unbearable not to talk. Every time I would walk in she would not even look at me . I was so ashamed and my heart was aching. I hated him so much. He took the girl of my life and he brought her hardship.

 

Mir, is here .” The nurse said as I walked in the room . Jasmine turned for a split second and then closed her eyes. All I saw were tears come out of her eyes.

It made me mad in a way but, she was already going though enough and I didn't want to make it worse.

Jasmine , I brought you something to eat.” I said slowly walking to her side . She didn't say a word . The silence was getting to me. It was days .. I MEAN … It was not my fault .

 

Jasmine, at least answer me for gods sake.!!!!!!!!” I yelled out as tears fell down my eyes.

Jasmine turned over to look at me and got up from her bed . She walked over to where I was at and put my hand on her stomach.

Her eyes were cold .. The were open yet not alive.

I have nothing to say, I don't want to talk about anything , I don't want to know about him..YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! “

She fell down historically on to the floor and cried.

I held her close.

Let me go, I don't need your help Mir .” She pushed me away .

The nurses came and before I knew it I was back outside her door.

Lee Joon walked by and saw me. “ She won't talk to you either?? “ He asked with a worried tone.

How did you know she would not talk to me ???” I asked him surprised.

He chuckled.

She acted like this when mother and father died. “ He exclaimed.

She always worried about me and she had to grow up fast and care for me and I had to care for her. “ He said as he looked through the window.

Mir's eyes looked worried.

Changmin even though he was a . He was like an older brother to her. Mir, even though this may sound harsh , you need to know. Jasmine when she really gets to know someone she gets attached. She needs time to heal and well, right now you are not what she needs . Find his remains. He might have left something for her . Anything , she needs something , something that will make her at ease. Go to his house . “

 

My heart felt betrayed by my own wife to be. I felt stupid going to dead mans house and what was worst is that my babies life was at stake and there was nothing I could do but, suffer and suffer more.

I left without a word. I got in my car and headed towards his house.

I never thought she would treat me this way. What did he really mean to her and what did he have that she had to get attached”

Did I loose her ??”

There were a lot of things going through my mind . As I made my way to his house I parked my car .

The house was empty and dark. As I walked closer I saw two initials carved on his door.

J + C Friends forever = till death”

My eyes were full of tears. “ Pabow, stop crying that bastard took your woman!.” I told myself.

I touched the door knob and turned it. The door creeked open. I went in and saw the house all the decorations. It was beautiful as I went I looked at the pictures of him and her with Yuni. It hurt me in the inside but, all of that was in the past . He was dead.

As I went in there was three letters .

My eyes popped out as I saw then laid out on the kitchen counter and it read “ Mir, Jasmine and the last letter for Yuni.” I ran to the kitchen counter . I felt bad as my hand slowly went for my letter. I opened it …

Dear Mir, I am sorry for causing you pain and taking you woman. I have never had such a crush the way I had on her. She was good to me . Though I hated myself and hated it everytime I cause her pain. I still did my best to protect her but, yet failed to do so. My wishes are that after my last breath I wish you will make her happier then any other bride and that she will live a long life with with. My death was the end of all her hardship. No more sadness and no more suffering.. best wishes to you”

 

I looked at the envelope and crumbled it . Then I saw before my eyes a check for ten million dollars. There a card reading “ Best to the newly weds.” My were yet filled with tears once more. “ You idiot, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!”

Mir was filled with so much anger and sadness. He let everything out . After two hours of rage and yelling he took the two other letters that were there and got in his car.

He drove full speed to the hospital. There he saw Jasmine walking with G.O .He stood there looking at her and G.O.

She looked so peaceful and so silent . He started walking slowly and the closer he got the more he just wanted to be close to her and hug her tightly close to him.

Hey, dosen't she look a bit normal now?” Lee Joon said with a small smile.

Mir looked away and handed him two envelopes.

What is this ???” He asked .

Mir smiled . “ Just give it to them and don't mention I came back.”

Mir left as soon as he could.

Hey, Yah , Yah !!!!!!!!” Lee Joon yelled out. Mir ignored him and left.

 

............................................................................................................................

 

Lee Joon walked in the room Jasmine was in. He could not say a word to her speechless to know Changmin had left nothing but a letter for each one of the people he made suffer. She sat up on her chair feeling uneasy and angry . Her face was pale and white. Her brown eyes glittered with hate and her sorrow poured through her soul. As he took every step slowly and gently he memorized all her features.

Before he could speak …

Donsaeng, here is a letter. You might want to read it when I leave.” Lee Joon said as he left the room.

Jasmine's eyes got wide full of tears . Her hands were trembling as she opened the letter.

Dear love,

I never thought my life would end this way. I wanted to make you happy have kids with you and live a ling life but, my father I could not let him take your life because you were my life the life I breathed and looked out for. If you were to die my soul would die with you, if you felt sad I did too. All the pain I caused you, all the sorrow my family brought you . I wish I could take it all back and start all over again and wished I was the one . The one you loved and cherished. The more I tried to keep you with me the more I hurt you. My life would end it all. The pain would all be wiped away . Even if I die I will still always love you . My long lost soul will follow you and live with you. It will protect you because only you fill my soul with happiness.”

 

Jasmine put the letter close to her heart . She could believe this was so true. Changmin had wrote things he could never really say. He was so kind at heart yet he seemed like a cold person . A person with evil but, he was a good hear-ted boy. He was always Jasmine's Oppa.

 

How could it be that it dose not hurt that much. He was like my older brother. He was a very close friend. How could he do this for me. I never loved him the way he loved me. How ???” She whispered tot herself.

In her heart she knew she could only love one person and that person was Mir. He was always in her heart but, now Chagmin has touched her heart so much that it was time to wish him the best in heaven and send him up freely.

 

Jasmine smiled a little smile. “ You idiot, why did you kill yourself for me. Why did you do it ???”

I loved your kindness but, your father turned you cold. In the end you both lost . Why did you have to end it this way ?? Why??”

 

She yelled out loud.

The loss was too great but, she had to get storng again and she had to get strong for her baby.

Lee Joon walked slowly to the waiting room where Yuni was . He was there singing Maybe on his guitar.

You will be a great musician one day.”

Yuni: “ Thanks, but I want to be something greater then that.”

Lee Joon: “ And what is that??”

Yuni smiled .

I want to be a song writer, I also am considering the music producing.” Yuni said with a smile.

Lee Joon chuckled.

Why do you sing so much and so good ??”

Yuni smiled.

Ever since I was little Umma used to sing to me . She would always be practicing and well she was happy. Music makes me happy just like it dose with Umma. “

Lee Joon smiled and handed the letter.

Your, Hyung left you a letter...” He said as he handed the letter to Yuni.

Yuni balled his fists.

He is not my Hyung , Sachon please stop.” Yuni said filled with anger and hate.

Lee Joon saw it Yuni's eyes.

Yuni , please son calm down. If you don't know the truth now you will regret it for the rest of your life, Be the little man that you have always been and do it for your Ummas sake . Read the letter son and find the truth. The hate and anger will not do you any good. It will tear you apart. Please do it for Umma. “

 

Yuni sat on his chair with shock. He thought he would never hear those words from his Uncle who hated Changmin the most.

 

Yuni tore the letter open and began to read it .

Yuni, you are my donsaeng. I never knew the son I have longed for would be my younger brother, Even though I was not a good father nor a brother to you I don't blame you for not loving me or looking at me like that. I loved you and your mom very much and I have sinned against you and your mother for letting my father get in the middle. I want to say that I have enjoyed seeing you grow and in the future Yuni you will be something great. “

Yuni was filled with tears. In the letter there was a bold test to see if Yuni and Changmin were related and they both were read as siblings. Yuni's eyes got wide full of disbelief of the evidence.

 

What is this??? I don't want to know if I am relatives with that monster... That monster that made my mother do horrible things and go through horrible things. “ Yuni said as he started crying his eyes out.

Lee Joon sat there next to him.

Everything will be fine now.” Lee Joon said as he tried to make things better but, Yuni's crying got worse

Mir stood there outside the room . As usual everyone he loved was once again torn into pieces.

Mir couldn't take the pain so he went to the studio.

At the studio he played his drums .

saranghe, saranghae.. kajima kajima..” He said over and over. His body was shaking from so much anger and fear of loosing his only love.

Everything was too much even though he didn't show it in his face. Everythhing seemed so hard but, he had to stick it out . Life was always hard on him and nothing ever seemed easy.