Tell Me the Gossip Heoyung.

Runaway Love

Mir's POV

I was so comfortable and so relaxed ... next thing I turned to my left and Jasmine was there . Omo, What the did I do ??? 

I didn't remember a thing from last  night.  I got up and tried not to wake her up. As clumsy as I was how could she not wake up. 

I headed outside and not making anymore noise to wake her up.

" Hello Heoyung." G.O said as he rubbed his eyes.

Seungho walk out behind G.o ...

I could not let them know me and Jasmine had our first night together. It was fun but, Lee Joon was here and how could I say anything ...

" So where is Noona ??" G.O asked with curiousity.

I shrugged and headed to third restroom on the left down the hall from Jasmine's room.

" I smell something fishy .." G.o whispered to Seugho.

" Do you think they did it ???" Seungho said with a smirt.

" Shh, he might hear you." G.o said causiously.

I heard them whispering and was a bit shocked more of the fact I felt my nerves stiffen . " What should I do now?? What if they find out ??? Should I tell them.."

No One's POV

Mir went in the restroom still feeling a bit confused about the night before ...

Jasmine was in rolling back and forth. " Mir I love you... Last night was a dream come true " she mumbled.

The door creeked open and it was Lee Joon Heoyung. 

" Hello Donsaeng.." She heard his voice echo in her mind. 

Her heart beat rose . " What should I do ??? What am I going to do ??" Jasmine said as she ran back and forth. No clothes on and this could be a huge flaw to her older brother. There was no other way she could run nor hide from what she did.

She ran in the closet as quickly as she could . 

Lee Joon walked in and was a bit surprised. The bed was empty and the covers were all over the floor. 

" Huh, weird. Why would Mir be in my Donsaengs room and why would his clothes and her clothes be on the floor. 

Lee Joon thought for a while. Hoe stupid could he be and not know the dealio. " Hmm, " Lee Joon said as he scratched his head. 

Meanwhile , G.O and and Seungho waited out the resatroom door for MIr.

" Heoyung, congrats.!!!" They cheered for him .

" Aish, Chincha!!!!!!!!!!" Mir shouted as he struggled to put his pants on. 

Managing to swing the door open . Mir stood there remembering the night before. 

>>>>>>>>>>>> Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Mir I love you and I can't live like this." 

" I know but, you made the call. I wanted to be the one to sweep you off your feet."

" Then why don't you sweep me off my sadness and forget that I am married."

" What do you mean ??" 

" I mean I want you to see me as a woman" 

*** Gulp***

" I love you Mir . I always have and always will"

" I love you too. But , it hurts , it hurts so much seeing you with him everyday and having to live with regret and sarrow."

" I have lived with a bitter heart too. Knowing his father , what he did , I am scared but, I suffer the haet ache to protect something precious to me ... You"

" If this were not to happen Mir.. I would have waited for you no matter how long it would have been."

" I can't do this ... "

" Mir i can't do this without you. Even Seeing you fom afar is not enough"

" I can't see you with no other man but me, yet I have to tolorate it because I can't loose you.. I can't loose Yunie either."

" I miss you , I miss calling you Yobon and I miss your touch , I miss your kisses, I miss you waking up early to make breakfast, I miss knowing you are waiting for me. All of that now is in the past. "

( Crying ) 

" Please Mir, don't do this please, just wait, wait for the right time, our fates have crossed, PLease!!!"

><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< End of flashback>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" What you deep in thought about ???" Lee Joon said as he walked out the door.

Mir didn't answer for a moment... 

" Hello, are you okay ??" Lee said as he waved his hand in Mir face. 

Mir quickly shook the thoughts off. 

" OH, yeah, its nothing really." Mir said faking a smile.

" Well, okay then, we need o get ready to leave for our Music core performance."  Lee Joon as he left.

G.O 's POV

" I smell something fishy" I told myself. He didn't even leave her room yesterday. I really want to know what they did last night. 

I went to Jasmine's door and knocked. 

No said a word so I was like what the heack. I opened the door and saw her putting on make-up and getting ready.

" I will be going to the music core performance.. I have a performance there along with a new group EXo-M" She said as she put in her make -up.

Jasmine tuned around to face me ." Hello Noona, " I said with a awkward smile.

I wanted to ask Heoyung ... Or should I ask her???
Aish , I am so curoius to know

I ran dowstairs to Mir's room. H was finishing up and fixing his hair.

" Mir, Heoyung, What happened last night ?? Did you guys make up ??? Are you getting back together ???" I said happy and excited he might tell me he actually had " F>U>N" with her last night.

" We just talked and had a good time." He said as he put on his glasses.

????
" Thats is ??" I asked him with a disssappointed tone.

He looked away and headed out his room I followed. 

" Please tell the gossip. I know you guys didn't just talke." I said with a smile.

I could tell Mir was feeling uneasy.

" Its non of you bisuness ." He said in an irritated tone....

I was mad and upset... He had to ruin it ...

Aish!!!!!

 

Authors Note: Thanks for supporting Runaway Love. I really enjoy writing this story and i am honored to see that it is going well. Sorry to have made such a short chap. I have been filming and writing a script for my movie i am directing for my adio video class. I hope you guys will keep supporting and commenting. 

It gives me the courage to make more greater stories.... Saranghaeyo