FINALLY

Runaway Love

Mir sat there in the studio singing those words over and over again. He could not wish a day without Jasmine ever not bring in his life. “ Hey bro, what are you doing ??” A voice appeared out of no where.

Mir turned back it was Joong along with Lee Joon. Mir smiled a little smile.

 

“ What are you guys doing here ??” Mir said in an offended way.

Lee Joon smiled.

“ Come on , you can't stay in the studio forever,” Lee Joon said .

Joong: “ Jasmine even though she may look like this now you know she needs you .”

 

Mir threw the guitar on the floor. “ Lee Joon Hyung you were the one that said she didn't need me.”

Lee Joon was a bit amazed that Mir too k this very seriously.

 

“ I meant during that time Mir .” Lee Joon said feeling a bit ashamed.

Mir walked over to the window. “ All I ever want to do is marry her. Its so hard for me to know she had feelings for that man . That man that made her suffer. Mir muttered .

 

Lee Joon and Kim Hyung Joong looked at each other . They didn't know what to say or d at this point. The mess was a huge mess. It to just be in it.

 

“ Mir, you can;t stop now, you know my sister has loved you and no matter what it has always been you.” Lee joon muttered.

 

Joong cleared his throat ..

“ Mir, she has your son growing inside of her . You can't just leave her like this. I know you still love her . Even when she was with Changmin. I could remember she would cry everyday just hearing you rap on the radio.” Joong muttered.

 

All the things they were saying were true but, Mir needed time to heal from all the hurt that is inside of him. He needed to think ….

 

“ I don't think I am ready to go back right now. I will go and visit her when I am ready Heart, mind and soul.” Mir muttered and he grabbed the guitar.

 

“ I hope you are not like when you marry my sister or else I really will kill you.” Lee Joon muttered as he waled out the studio.

 

Days passed and Mir was feeling eager to know what was going on the head of Jasmine Lee.

He wanted to know if she was okay but, his heart hurt to know all that Changmin left was pain and he knew for a fact it would take time for jasmine to heal but, there was no promise he would ever be completely forgotten.

Mir after a week had the never to wake up and smell the fresh air. In one week he had never stepped out of the studio nor called anyone. The dong in his heart was the only thing he had with him and the love for Jasmine is what kept him going . Of course it could also kill him but, even on top of all that pain he still had hope . She was a strong girl and a lovable one too.

 

As Mir got into the car and headed to the hospital he spotted a familiar figure. She was of course beautiful . Mir and her haven't met since he debuted . As he drove his car slowly to take a closer look . He saw her turn around .

 

“ Saran Unni ??” He called out .

 

The girl turned around and it was Jessica Noona.

 

“ Saran, ??? really Mir ...” Jessica as she got in the car.

Mir put his head down in embarrassment.

“ So where are you headed??” Jessica asked.

Mir replied “ To the hospital to go see Jasmine.”

Jessica smiled .

“ Good you have finally snapped out of it . I heard she id due in a few day.” Jessica said without even thinking.

Mir's eyes popped out .

“ What are you telling me this now ??” Mir asked in shocked tome.

Jessica smiled a sarcastic smile.

“ Because , she need you there you Babo now lets get moving.” Jessica said as she put on her seat belt.

Mir drived to hospital. When Him and Jessica arrived to the hospital everyone was outside of Jasmine's room.

Mir looked at the with a worried face.

“ She is waiting for you Mir.” Lee Joon said as he pointed his hand towards the door.Mir was a bit afraid but , he just hoped.

Mir opened the door and there she was with a big belly. Smiling with tears falling down her eyes.

“ You babo, how could you leave and never come back. I thought you left me !” She yelled out as she threw Changmin's letter at him.

Mir smiled .

“ I wasn't ready to face you. I was hurting so much because, I saw you in pain.” Mir said with tears in his eyes.

“ You think I would let you go like that, after all those years I 've waited to become your wife.” Jasmine stated.

Mir was surprised at what he was hearing. “ Mir you are my everything and I never have let you go. This ring you gave me before you left I have always kept it close to my heart.” She said crying …

 

Mir went to go kiss Jasmine. He yearned to hear something from her that would make everything seem just right.

 

Mir stayed by Jasmine's side for days and everything seemed perfect. Mir looked at the skies out the window .. Everything was back to normal.

 

“ Mir Hyung”, A kid like voice appeared.

Mir turned to look over his shoulder. There stood Yuni looking down. “ Is Umma going to be okay ??” He asked as tears fell down his eyes.

Mir smiled. “ She is going to be fine..” He said .

Yuni handed Mir papers.

“ I found out. He was right all along. I blame myself for not believing him. Even though I know now. I still can't forget all the things he did to Umma. I doesn’t matter to me . This being related to him it won't change anything.” Yuni said with eyes full of hear as he looked at the ground.

 

Mir didn't know what to say he was devastated that Yuni had to find out that way.

“ I don't know what to say son. Its hard for me too to except everything that has happened .Yuni you didn't just have it hard. I did too. After I found out your mom was pregnant with you while I was in training in J.tunes Ent was not easy for me. “

Yuni looked up at him. “ Yeah, but your life was not a living hell like mine.”

Mir smiled.

“ You think all K-pop stars have it good. I was always in pain . Even when I was in interviews I had to fake a smile and laugh. Your mother was the inly thing I had .. Even when she was with him I knew I was the one. There were times when I felt I was going to die.” Mir said to Yuni.

Yuni: “ Is that why she made me call you Hyung.”

Mir smiled.” Your mom wished I was your father instead and in order to keep you safe she told you to call me Hyung.” Mir stated,

“ What do you mean keep me safe.?”Yuni asked,,,

“ I needed to keep you safe because Changmin your brother was after Mir … You father wanted to kill me , you and Mir. Changmin tried to protect us when he found out his father beded with me but it was too late . Mblaq moved and I let Mir take far away with him along with your uncle to keep you on low profile.” Jasmine's voice muttered.

Yuni cried ,

“ Umma, Umma.... “ Mir hugged Yuni. “ Its okay , its over now. I will take care of you and your mother.” Mir muttered.

“ How ?? “ Yuni asked though his sobs.

Mir came down on his knees. “ How about start by calling me Appa from now on. I know it qill take some time to get used to. But, from now on I will your Appa. Anything you need son I will be here.” Mir said with a smile as he hugged him.

 

Lee Joon and Joong were peeping through the door and were both happy everything was going as they wished it would go.

Yuni gets the father he never had and Jasmine's gets her love of her life back in her arms.

“ You were the inly one always there for me . “ Yuni cried out … “ You were always there for me and Umma.” He cried out.

Mir smiled . '”Now,now, enough crying . You'll be a gib brother soon . You must be strong and bold.” Mir said to Yuni.

Yuni smiled and cleared his sobbing face.

 

6 days later

Mir was sitting outside the hospital when he saw the nurses running towards Jasmine's room.

“ Whats going on ?? He asked the doctors that were rushing. They didn't answer him at all. Mir rushed to her room and Jasmine seemed in pain.

: Its time for her to have the baby.” One of the nurses said trying to catch her breath.

They came to the room and locked it . All Mir heard was screaming and yelling .

“ She is going to be all right .” Lee Joon said heading to where Mir was at.

Mir kept pacing .

“ I am worried about the baby. “ He said.

Lee Joon smiled .

“ Haha, have faith in my sister. She lasted this long.” lee joon said with a smile.

He punched Mir in the stomach.

“ Ugh,,: Mir said painfully.

“ Welcome to the family , Mir.” Lee Joon said with a smile .

Mir smiled back,

Yuni came .

“ Yah, don't do that to my Appa.” Yuni said a little embarrassed

Lee Joon looked at Yuni shocked.

..

“ Did he just call you Appa ??” Lee Joon said shocked.

Mir smiled. “ Yeah.. he did why??”

Lee Joon smiled once more.

“ Its just that I have never heard him call you that .” Lee Joon said.

Yuni smiled.

…..

 

They waited outside for hours and hours.

“ Why is ma in so much pain.” Ynui asked.

Mir and lee joon looked at each other with a blank face. They really didn't know to answer that question.

Mir smiled.

“” That's what happens when you have a baby. The more it hurts more beautiful the baby is.” Mir said .

Yuni looked at Mir crazy before saying okay.

8 hour have passed and they were still there . Jessica was there too and so was Yuhno. Everyone was worried and tired of waiting so long. Mir could not help but not sleep a wink. Yuni though was in his own world playing Halo and black ops on his phone.

 

Doctor oh cam out. “ Congratulations you have twins. A boy and a girl. “

 

Mir fainted by those words and Lee Joon could not help but laugh .

 

“ I have a brother and a sister. Cool.” Yuni said as he danced around.

 

Mir woke up minutes later ...” Did he just say twins??” Mir said as he woke up

Lee Joon went up to Mir and slapped him. “Yes twins. I wonder when did you guys find time to make these babies.” Lee joon said in a father like tone.

Jessica chuckled.

“ Well, thats non of your business when they found time to make them or not.” Jessica said with a smile. Mir tried to get a hold of himself and went in the room where Jasmine was sleeping soundly.

 

He looked at her then looked at the babies. “ I didn;t know how great it was to be a father until I met you.” He whispered to himself.

 

The babies were sleeping soundly in their little cribs. They both looked like Mir but had their mothers eyes.

“Hmh, “ Jasmine said as she woke up. Mir came to kiss her forhead.

“ I love you so much.” Mir said with smile. Jasmine smiled back. “ Saranghae to you too handsome.”

Everything was perfect. Mir had not only had her but , he had a family. Mir was ready to become a man and the man of Jasmine's dreams...

 

…................................................................................

One week passed and Jasmine was being released from the hospital. Mblaq was doing Ost 's for K-dramas and laying low about marriage rumors.

 

Mir and Jasmine named the twins. Lee Hae-sung and Lee Sehun . Mir was happy to be a father and now he was happy rhat their wedding was weeks away. It was a new start in their life and they were ready to show the media that they were together and forever to stay.

 

Jasmine and Joong began also working on album releases. She wanted to spice up the k-pop era with something new and y … She 2 week later released a teaser called poison along with a girl group called secret she was to join witch was part of her album project..

 

Mir: “ I am so happy we are together.”

 

Jasmine looked at the clock as she walked in the room to hand Mir some tea.

“ Oppa, I am happy too. But, there is something I want to ask you.”

Mir smiled.

“ Anything at all.” Mir said gladly.

Jasmine hesitated a little . She knew Mir hated Changmin but, she had to go to his grave and tell him her last words before leaving forever.

 

“ Mir, I would like to go see Changmin one last time.” Jasmine said closing her eyes.

Mir's smile turned at those words

“ I won't let you go there, Its dangerous.” Mir said firmly.

Jasmine's eyes were full of tears.

“ Then come with me ,” She insisted.

Mir could not believe what Jasmine was asking from him. He felt like he was about to die, All the flashbacks came back to him and it made his heart skip a beat. But he could not say no to her, he just could not.

 

Mir got up and took Jasmine there … Yeu arrived at his grave and she cried for a while.

“ You stupid fool. How could you just do this to yourself. I know I didn't love you the way you wanted me to but, I still cared for you and yet you had to die like this. From now on its goodbye and I hope you are in good hands up there ,, “

 

Jasmine went in Mir's arms crying ..” I'm sorry that you had to see me like this.” Jasmine cried out .

Mir didn't say a word he just holded her in his arms. She had been through too much already....

…..........................................................................................

 

2 weeks later...

 

“ Umma , I can't find my Ipad any where.” Yuni cried out .

Jasmine looked at Yuni crazy .” Why do you need your I pad ??” Jasmine asked. Yuni smiled .. “ I need to look at some tucks Umma.”

Jasmine could feel it Yuni was lying again.

“ Something tells me you have a girlfriend. “ Jasmine said as she got close to Yuni's face. Yuni felt his temperature rise.

“ Hmm, “ Jasmine said as she looked at him in the eye.

“ Umma , you are scaring me.” Yuni said with a cracking voice.

Jasmine kept looking at him.

“ Tell, Umma the truth, you have been leaving home and coming around nine.” Jasmine said in a firm tone.

Yuni was surprised she had noticed he had been sneaking out to go meet Yi Mei a girl that he loved and also a trainee at SM entertainment.

 

Yuni to a deep breath....

 

“ Okay Umma I have a girlfriend and she is a trainee at Sm entertainment.” Yuni said as he closed his eyes.

Jasmine smiled.

“ I saw you two kissing in the front porch.” Jasmine said as she went to go make some Kimichi stew.

“ Umma!!!!” Yuni whined...

Jasmine smiled.

“ Don't worry I won't tell your Appa, but when he comes home you are going to have to tell him what have you been up to.” Jasmine said with a smile.

 

Yuni felt his life was over.

 

…........................................................................

 

Two hour s later …. Jasmine went in her limo along with Yuni, Hae-sung and Sehun to a familiar place . It was the place where her dream wedding was going to be. It was filled with people and cameras.

 

It was weird to her because it was also her birthday and usually her and Mir would go to a special place and eat but, today for some reason he didn't come home.

 

All of a sudden the limo stopped and dressers were there ..They dragged Jasmine there and got her ready. Telling her Jessica was going to have a wedding ..

 

Jasmine was surprised her best friend was getting married finally ,.... Then she thought to herself wasn't Jessica already married .

 

The dressers were putting on her make up and everything little dis she know there was a surprise in for her.

 

When jasmine opened her eyes she was wearing make a tiarra and there the ladies came with a white gown ,

“Omo, whats going on.??” Jasmine said with a surprised face.

 

Jessica walked in the room. “ You are the lucky girl today.” Jessica said with a smile.

 

All the girls helped her put on her gown . Lee joon was waiting by the door and the music started …

“ We planned this ahead of time. I can't believe I am marrying you off. My doogsaeng you have grown up to be a beautiful , smart and strong woman.” He said with tears in his eyes.

 

Lee Joon walked Jasmine down the isle. There she met with Mir at the end .

“ Do you Mir take Jasmine to be your lawful wedded wife “ The priest asked Mir .

 

Mir smiled and said .” Forever.”

 

Priest: “ Do you Jasmine take Mir to be be your lawful wedded husband ??”

 

Jasmine smiled. “ Yes “

 

Priest” I now pronounce you husband ans wife.”

 

Those words made Mir happy and ot made him feel like he was flying...

 

….........................................................................

 

4 years later

 

Interview

 

Mblaq bring it black

 

Interviewer: “ I heard you have a wife and three kids ??”

Mir smiled.

“ Yeah and??”

Interviewer: “ Do you find it hard being a K-pop star and a father ?”

Mir thought for a moment.

“ No, I love both of them. Being a father has been great and I love my job as a singer.”

Interviwer: “ Is it true that your wife is with secret ??”

 

Mir: “ Yeah, she works with the group??”

 

Interviewer: “ If you could marry her again would you??

 

Mir smiled

 

Where do they come up with theses questions ???”\\

 

I would not exchange my wife for anyone else.” Mir said with a smile.

….........................

it was the end of the interview and it was a new beginning for Mir.

He was in the Limo and arrived home.

“ Daddy ,,,” Hae-sung and sehun said as they ran to hug Mir.

He smiled .

Yuni was there and he was now joining a new boy band group ….

 

Mir's POV

People go through all kinds of hardships but, it makes them stronger in the end . Jasmine and I went through this to make our love stronger and in the end all was in our hands . We had two beautiful children and Yuni has excepted me as his father... Everything is at peace now. With my baby boo and my dream...

 

“ Appa how did you and momy meet..” Hae sung asked...

 

Mir smiled .. “ it all started...: