Family...

Runaway Love

 

Dongho took Jasmine to the hospital. She was immediately taken to the emergancy room and taken care.

Dongho cried hoping she was alright. “ Noona , please be okay.” He muttered through his sobs.

Almost crushing his cellphone he called Changmin.

**Beep**Beep

Hello, who is this ??” Changmin answered.

Dongho took a deep breath.

Jasmine is at the hospital. You need to come.” He said as she crushed his phone.

Wae, Wae, Wae!!!” He yelled out throwing his phone on the floor.

Mir showed up seconds after with baby Yunie.

You idiot , you should not have come here!!” Dongho yelled out.

Mir sighed.

I will take him with me Dongho. I'll bring him back when she debuts . She needs to find a way and this is the only way I can help her. “ He said taking Yunie.

I promised her I would.” Dongho stated.

Mir slapped him.

I am leaving soon to Japan anyways. You are her family and thats what she needs. Don't be a fool like me. “ He said pinching Dongho's cheeks.

Take care of Yunie well. Don't show him to the public. “ He lectured.

Mir took Yunie and drove off as fast as he could.

 

Mir's POV

I arrived at the airport. Lee Joon Heoyung was waiting for me. He saw Yunie in my hands .

Are you kidnapping the child??” He asked. I hated explaining myself.

I sighed.

No I am doing this for Jasmine Heoyung.” I stated

He was a bit lost.

I will tell you when we get inside the plane.” I said as we quickly walked so the press would not catch us.

Once we got in Lee Joon Heoyung slapped me.

You idiot you should of just taken her with you. I can't believe you. You had so many chances to get hr back and you are here with the only thing thats gives her hope. EXPLAIN!!” He said at the top of his lungs.

 

*** GULP**

She found out Heoyung .” I said scared he might throw something at me.

What the do you mean?? EXPLAIN!!!!” Lee Joon asked this time demanding.

Changmin's father in Yunie's father. Changmin's father knows remembers her and she dose not want Yunie in the middle of it. She wants to send him away for a while. “ Mir finally let out of his mouth.

Gosh Heuyung , you don't have to be such an . “ I blurred out.

Lee Heoyung rolled his eyes and smiled at Yunie his nephew.

 

Changmin's POV

 

I heard my phone ringing while I was in my studio recording for my upcoming concert.

It was an unknown number. I was like what the heck.

Who is this ??” I asked . I could recognize the voice but, I was not quite sure who it was.

Jasmine is at the hospital . You need to come.”

It was Dongho. What was Jasmine doing in the hospital and why was Dongho calling me from a unknown number.

I put my earphones down and slowly headed down stairs.

She was going to go get Yunie but, why was Dongho there??

What happened to her ???

Ugh that babow wife of mine.

I got in my car and headed to the hospital. I saw I familiar driving by. It looked like Lee Joon's.

What was he doing here if he had a tour?? Did he get an early vacation??

I was curious to know that fuking deal. Everyone knew what was going on with my wife except me. I wondered if she was hiding something. It was also odd that my father seemed so nice with her. He is usually an .

I couldn't think right neither drive properly.

Minutes later I reached the hospital. I was scared she might be on the verge of dying.

I would die with her.

I stared out my window for a moment.

I opened my car door and headed to the hospital there I saw Dongho pacing back and forth.

No news from the doctor yet??” I asked .

He just continued pacing and didn't say a word.

 

???? POV

Hello, I found her.”

Good now we need the heir.” Mr. Kang said .

My boys will do all the work.”

Good because we need a good heir for the job.” The mafia tyrant Mr. Kang laughed.

He will be a perfect match. We just need to get him away from that y mother of his.”

............................................................................................................................................................

 

Hello readers, I wanted to hipe up the story a little. There is mor to this but, would rather leave you with a cliff hanger. I love this story it will have an epic ending.

I hope you guys love the song war by Mblaq because it will be used In this story.. Also I will have a poll of what Song you would want Jasmine to debut with first. Please if you have any suggestions just comment me and I will get to it as soon as possible.