Chater 36

Runaway Love

Changmin's POV

We were in the hospital and I was beginning to worry not only about Jasmine but, Yunie. I have not seen him nor Jessica ..Not even Yunho for a long time.

It has been two weeks since I have seen them. I was worried I might loose he only person that I love.

I went inside … She was there in bed with an oxygen mask on her. She looked so peaceful.

“ Love wake up ..Please..” I pleaded starting to cry.

Nothing came for her.

I sat there next to her bed worried and slowly loosing hope.

“ Please don't die I need you. Please.” I said through sobs.

I sat there looking her . The person that meant the most to me was in an acoma . This time it was because of me.

“ Please , Jasmine I will take you away from this place so we can be a happy family.” I shook her.”

He cold body ;laying there in front of me. Why was she not waking up??

“ JASMINE!!” I yelled out ….

 

No One's POV

 

The doctor came shortly and saw Changmin going insane.

“ Sir, we are going to have to ask you to leave, visitor hours are over. “ The doctor suggested.

Changmin bald his hands into fists.

“ You have to save her , she has to live. She can' die  not now!!” Changmin insanely said out load.

More doctors came and he tried to fight his way through . But, the doctors manged to barley throw him out in time to check Jasmine's pulse.

Dongho walked by his pitiful brother in-law.

“ Let her go Changmin. “ He demanded.

Changmin got up and pushed Dongho to the wall.

“ I can't let her go . She is my wife and she always will be.” He muttered through his teeth.

Dongho was amused by such words. He pushed Changmin in off. Changmin flew to the opposite side hitting his head. Dongho manged to pin him down with force.

“ Is that a threat??” Dongho spitted in Changmin's face.

Changmin tried to back Dongho off but,Dongho would not let go of his grip.

“ I asked you a question you ..” Dongho eye bald him with anger.

Changmin chuckled. “ Remember who my father is .” Hr reminded Dongho.

Dongho punched Changmin and left him bruised.

“ I could care less about your ed up father and his big boys. This is about my Noona's lie we are talking about .”

Dongho let of of Changmin .

“ Even if she dies I will still have part of her with me. My son I will have. “ He stated with an evil smile.

It amused Dongho even more. Jasmine did the right thing by sending Yunie off. Changmin would have ed up his brain ..

“ Yeah, you have fun with that logic.” Dongho said as he walked away.

“ My sister needs to get out of here. She need a vacation from you.. If you want her to live you .”

Those were Dongho's last words .

 

Changmin didn't know what to do. He waited day and night every day for Jasmine to recover. The stress was hectic and loosing was the last thing he wanted .

 

Weeks past and he has not eaten, slept nor talked . He was like a statue waiting day and night.

Until one day a nurse came by.

“ Hello, Changmin it is nice to meet you again.” A familiar voice greeted him warmly.

He turned around to look at her. It was Yoona his first love.

“ Hello, it is nice to see you again.” He said wiping his face with embarrassment..

She sat right beside him with a cup of coffee.

“ What are you doing here?? Don't you have music to make??” She said joking around

He wiped his face and cleared his throat.

“ Yes I do have music to make but, my wife is ill .” He managed to let out.

Yoona pouted. “Omo, you ?? Married??” She asked with shock.

He put his hands up like a criminal.” Well, I love her that much.” Changmin said sadly.

Yoona looked at his sad expression. “ Dose she love you ???” She asked his sad masculine face.

“ No, but I love her and thats all that matters Yoona. I can't live without her. She is my medicine.” Changmin said insane and crazy.

Yoona looked at him crazy but, she knew what it was like to love someone over the limit.

“ I know you mean well but, you are hurting her and you are hurting yourself.” She said patting his back.

He sobbed up. “ And you?? Are you still single??” He asked trying to stay calm and clear up his act.

Yoona smiled by the question . “ I am focusing on my studies.” She said with her head up high.

Changmin was a bit surprised. “ Cool, I just graduated Seoul University a few months ago.” He awkwardly.

Yoona giggled.

Why are these feeling and why all of a sudden I feel comfortable. One minute ago I was mourning my wifes presence and now I am talking to the one girl I use to have a crush on... Changmin get a hold of your self.. You love Jasmine.. Or do I??”'

Changmin smiled awkwardly. This was wrong he just got married 3 months ago. He could not cheat on Jasmine . Then again She would never grow up to love him.

“ Changmin can I tell you something I always wanted to tell you??” Yoona asked with a sweet glow in her face.

Changmin sat up straight and faced her. Before he smiled awkwardly . He checked his breath.

( Weirdo...)

“ Changmin, I had a crush on you all through elementary, middle and high school. “ She shyly confessed.

Changmin blushed. “Well,I am meant to be loved..” He thought to himself.

Changmin's POV

“ Changmin, I had a crush on you all through elementary, middle and high school. “ She shyly confessed.

I could not believe what I was hearing. She was a nurse and she was hot in every way. Why would she not be married by now. I fell in love again and married Jasmine.

It kinda made me feel special. I never knew she loved me .

*** Sigh***

“ Do you still have a crush on me??” I asked her ow dying to know.

Yoona blushed back .

My eyes were wide open. They were full of happiness. I have hit the jack pot...

Then there was that little voice in my head. “You are married you babow !!!”

Changmin didn't care about it . He wanted to teach Jasmine a lesson and how much it hurt him to see her with that street rat Mir.

He smiled … by the idea.

“ Well, when do you get off??” I asked with a smile.

Yoona blushed. She was so  cute when she did that . I was beginning to feel like I was a teenager again. It reminded me when were friends and she use to look at me with her googly eyes.

Yoona's turned a bit worried now. “ I thought you had a wife Changmin.” She said with sadness in her eyes.

 

No one's POV

 

Changmin was full of himself not to mention he was beginning to look and act more like his idiot father.

It ran in his blood. The power , the anger, the thirst of revenge. All of it was inside of him waiting to be awaken.

“ That dose not mean we can't catch up in life..” Changmin said with so much contentment. He was happy she was doing all she could.. He way of life he wanted it...

Yoona got up with out a doubt she wanted Changmin to be her man but he was already with someone.

If they were to catch up on life and fall in love will his wife divorce him or will they become lovers.

The idea of breaking such a marriage didn't bother her but, she was scared for his wife.

She was scared of what it may do to her.

“ Sure lets meet. I get off in an hour.” Yoona said kindly as she quickly left to check on her patients.

Changmin chuckled..

“I am beginning to feel like a new man..” He said to himself.

….................................................................................................................................................................

Hello I know what you are thinking... But to make things more interesting I added Yoona.. She will be a minor character but, she knows more then you think. I know you are probably still wondering what happened to Jasmine.. You will have to wait for my next update.. And Yunie?? Well, that is another story.. Hee hee sorry to leave you with a cliff hanger once more but, im a bit worked up... I will hopefully have Mir sing its war.. if you listen to the lyrics it is perfect for this story.. Hee hee hope you keep up because there will be faster updates soon.. The story is almost done.. Hee hee