idIot

Runaway Love

 

Changmin's POV

 

I was driving home after recording at the music studio. When I got there Eli and Damo were both there .

Omma, Omma, Omma!!” I heard a young boys voice cry out.

It couldn't be . I thought to myself.

I ran to go see who it was but, Eli got in the way. “ He is our half-brother and the youngest of us all.” He said with a smile.

Cjangmin's eyes got wide . “ You took him away from her ??? “ He said shocked,

Eli smiled . “ Of course , why would I want to be dead over such a small task this bastard child. “ He said laughing historically.

Changmin took out his gun. “ You are going to pay for what you did . Let him go NOW!!!” He said shaking.

Eli smiled . “ Go AHEAD !!! SHOOT ME !!! SHOOT ME!!!” He yelled out

Changmin closed his eyes and shot his brother twice.

He opened his eyes in shock and threw the gun.

Hyung, Hyung, Hyung!!!!!!!!!!” I ran to my brother .

He smiled . “ My blood , blood...” He mumbled .

Hyung..” Changmin said crying.

Changmin live a h-h-h-ha-happy L-l-l-l-li-fe. “ He managed to say.

Hyung NO!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Don't b-be Like m-m-me Arraso ...” He said in his last breath.

 

 

Changmin got up and got his gun. “ Father , Father !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

He yelled out....

 

Damo looked down with fear in his eyes.

 

When father comes you must leave or else I will kill you. “ Changmin said with fire in his eyes.

He took Yunie and left .

 

Mir's POV

 

I was outside drinking Soju. I tried to remember my happy times with Jasmine. I remembered her face and the day she bought me a suit for me debut day. 9 years in the business and not once have I given her the kindness back that she gave me.

 

I heard a car pass by and then leave.

I went where I heard the noise .

I couldn't see quite clearly so I went closer and saw a young boy walking with fear.

Omma ,Omma , Omma!!” He cried out.

 

 

Mir looked surprised.

 

Yunie ??” He called out .

 

Hyung ??” Yunie said .

 

Yunie ran to Mir and hugged him. “ Hyung .” He said crying .

 

Mir hugged him back almost crying in relief.

How did you get here ??” He asked curious.

 

Yunie cleared his throat. “ A man told me give you this letter. He said when you read it you would know what to do . “ Yunnie said as he handed him a letter that read “ Max “ on it .

 

So , he took you back..” Mir said under his breath.

 

Mir took Yunie in the house and read him a book. Soon after Yunie fell into a deep sleep.

 

Lee Joon Hyung, keep an eye on Yunie . I am afraid he might be a bit traumatized .” Mir said Yunie's hair.

 

Lee Joon smiled and sat next to Yunie .

 

Will you be okay , Mir maknae.” Thunder said in a worried tone.

 

Mir smiled. “ Yeh “

 

Mir went outside and opened the letter.

 

Mir, I am sorry for what my father did. He will be back to get Jasmine. I will do my best to protect her and you. I have nothing else to live for so if this is the way it should be then let it . My hyung is dead , and my father seems to be moving fast . I have taken Yunie back to you and Jasmine . She is yours and always was. I now see that no matter what she always had you in her heart . I can't make her love me and so I leave her with you. Please do a better job then me protecting her . Take her away from Europe as soon as possible I will go after my father . If I die . I die … Just let me see her once more. If I just see her , her smiling . I will die happily. ...”

 

Mir crumbled up the letter.

 

That idiot, that idiot is going to give up his life to save her . “He mumbled.

 

Mir sighed ..

 

If it was the only wish Changmin had then he must at least let him see her ..

 

Mir wen inside and Jasmine was up . He smiled and came close to hug her .

It is a good thing that you are up. I love you ..” He said with a smile.

Omma.” Yunie said as he woke up.

Jasmine was surprised to see her son back.

Hello readers, I am back with a dramatic chapter. Sorry to keep all of you waiting but I needed some inspiration and I have been practicing my dance for my music video. I have so many projects and very little time so sorry to you all. Please do comment . There are only three more chapters left . I hope you are prepared for an epic ending . Anyways plz comment ,,,, lol.... and please answer the poll below!!!