Chapter 43

Runaway Love

 

Chapter 43

 

No One's POV

 

For Mir in his heart he knew it was the perfect moment. “ Its War “ as the song in his heart and even heart breaking to know she would leave again.

 

Mir, Seungho, Lee Joon, G.O and Thunder sang the song with passion and the song ended.

Changmin was there ready to make his appearance.

Hello, Mir .. Long time no see “ Changmin said with a smile.


Mir's POV

Hello, Mir .. Long time no see “ Changmin said with a smile.

I was so mad in my mind. What the did he think. And who did he think he was to come and appear in front of my face .

Hmm, nice to see you too.” I managed to force out the words with a quick smile.

He chuckled …

It irritated me and made me wish I could kick his .

Do you have any idea where Jasmine is ??” He said glaring at me.

Lee Joon walked in on us …

Why would he know where your wife is at . She comes and gose as she pleases . “ Lee Joon said addressing him in an unconformable way.

Heoyung please stay out of this.” I said trying not to cause a scene.

I have no idea where she is at . I saw her go up and perform I thought she would wait until the winner was announced but, she left.” I said trying to keep my cool and a straight face.

Do you have any Idea where Yunie might be ???” Changmin said now curious to what I might say. I knew his games and I was not going to fall for his .

I glared at him with an angry face.

Like, Heoyung said it is your job to know where your wife is at. I have no idea where she is and I have intentions to know.” I said grinding the words out through my teeth.

 

I bald up my fists …

Now , performing is TVXQ” The show host called out their name and with a sigh Changmin left to sing on stage...

 

He was looking for a fight and this time I am not going to let her go and I will not hold back... Looking from a distance is destroying me from the inside and out....

What am I going to do and how ???”

With my heart growing colder and colder I could not come to my senses.

As me, Lee Joon and Thunder headed to the club … I could not think straight all my common sense was lost and scattered.

 

............................................. 1 year later ( Already been 4 years) ….............................................

Jasmine was sitting down in her living room. Changmin had brought her back and she was on brek for the time being...

 

Omma, I want Kimichi today.” Yunie said as he came inside the living room with a handful of manga's.

Jasmine was a happy mother but, not so much after Changmin confined her for leaving for two years.

 

Changmin came in with his father walked in .

Well , hello there Yunie , “ Changmin's father said.

 

Jasmine glared at him as he got close to her baby boy.

We should have an outing sometime. I could teach you how to shoot and how to fight.” He said with a smile.

Yunie went to hug his mother. “ Omma , if its okay with you.” Yunie said with a smile as he looked up.

Jasmine bent down to her son.

Yunie, you are too young my love, when you are older you can learn , when the time is right. Now my son you need to study.” Jasmine said in a loving motherly way.

 

She cared for Yunie too much and she wanted out.

Its best if you leave Father-in-law . Yunie needs to study his English . “ Jasmine said in a nice way.

He smiled and turned to his son.

When will he be ready to train to be the next heir.” Changmin's father demanded.

 

Changmin looked concerned but, it was not his son. It was his half-brother and even though it was hard to believe , he had to face the truth.

When I see he is ready to train. “ Changmin said as he bowed to his father.

 

After he left Jasmine was so furious she wanted to kill herself.

How could you do this to me???? How could you do this to Yunie???!!!” She said yelling and crying her eyes out.

Yunie , is my brother , he is not my son. It would be stupid to make him my son.” Changmin said glaring at Jasmine.

That's right , you were never his father. You have no right in making him a gangster like your father. A filthy , dirty monster. Not my son, You have no right . You were never meant to be his father . Mir was the father … Not you..”

Jasmine said clearing and trying to calm her sobbing.

 

Yahhh!!!!!” Changmin yelled out as Jasmine stormed up the stairs to Yunie's room...

 

Mir's POV

 

Hello Bora.” I said to her as I approached her with a smile.

We Had been dating for three months now and I ould not get over Jasmine the more I opressed my feelings for her the more my heart

Hello, Oppa.” She said in her linen dress.

She was hot and cute. How could I resist her...

 

I was hurting inside so much there was not much of my old self anymore.

Uh, Mir, Uh, Yea, Uh.” She said as I kissed her neck

I closed my eyes and swallowed my pain.

 

........................ 3 months later........................................

 

Jasmine's POV

I was in Shanghai making my comeback duo . I was happy yet scared of what might await Yunie. Changmin's father took any chance he had to fill Yunie's head with stupid things and a bunch of lies.

 

All I knew is with my new debut song “ Lovey Dovey “ .. I had to find some way , Some how to leave.