Chapter 46

Runaway Love

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I sat there next to Mir holding his hand. He was there sleeping calmly and His beautiful face. The face that use to smile and laugh when we were together was cold and the sorrow I sensed it strongly..

I sat there for half an hour . Hearing him sleep soundly reminded me how much I missed us.

 

Jasmine, Jasmine., Why...” Mir muttered as he woke up from a fretful dream.

I smiled as she put a wet rag on his forehead.

What are you doing here ??” Mir asked as he tried to sit up.

I pulled out the the necklace I had.

This ring , the ring you gave me means much to me. Mir my heart was always with you. “ I said with a smile.

What about the family ??? “ Mir asked with a worried tone.

I chuckled,

Worry about getting your strength back . I don't want to loose another person that is important to me.” I pleaded to him.

Mir smiled.

I would never leave you like that .”

I just smiled and walked out with a sad face.

I have to get going now, Take care. “ I said leaving.

Mir pouted.

Please don't leave. I need you Jasmine. “ Mir pleaded to me.

There was someone that needed me the most more then anyone else.

It was my son.

Mir, my son is in bad condition. I wish I could stay but, he needs me the most right now and he more precious to us then anything else.” I said firmly.

What happened to him ?? Is he okay ???” Mir asked worried.

Changmin's father.... he, he, he, he, tried to ..to...teack Yunie how to shoot and there was a fight and he .. he … “ I could not finish my sentence.

He what????” Mir asked worried.

He got shot three times..” I said bursting out crying …

 

No One's POV

 

When Mir heard the heart breaking news there was no doubt in mind . He was more then mad he was furious at the fact that someone as stupid as Changmin's father would try to teach a 6 year old boy how to use a gun.

Where is the bastard !!!?” Mir asked feeling he fury rise with fire .

Jasmine cried out...

Mir got his ivy out and got out of bed. He still felt uneasy but , he was able to walk.

The nurse walked in in the scene.

Sir, you must rest it is mandatory that you must get as much rest as possible.”

Mir yelled out.

Get me a wheel chair now !!!!” He yelled out tot the nurse.

The nurse rushed to get him a chair.

Sir, Sir, Please.” The nurse pleaded.

Jasmine stood there doing nothing. Lee Joon walked in and saw Mir standing up.

Heoyung , you need to rest. “ He said looking at him straight in the eyes.

Mir rolled his eyes.

As long as I am with Jasmine I will be fine.” Mir said with a smile. He sat in the wheel chair and headed outside.

Jasmine led the way to Yunie's room. When they had arrived there Changmin and his father were .

Yunie was not talking to them at all. As soon as he saw his Umma and his Heoyung he smiled.

Umma, Heoyung-nim .” Yunie smiled .

Hello, son . Are you okay ??” Jasmine asked with tear running down her eyes.

Yunie noded at his mother. “ Yeh, Umma .”

What is he doing here ??” Changmin asked .

Yunie pouted.

Changmin don't talk to Heoyung-nim .” Yunie stated.

Jasmine was awed by her little boy.

Aren’t you going to say anything??” Changmin asked with shocked eyes at Jasmine.

She chuckled.

Umma, can I go with you on your tours from now on ???” Yunie asked with begging eyes.

Jasmine smiled.

Of course, but get your health back first. “

Yunie nodded and closed his eyes going back into a deep sleep.

This is ridiculous .” Changmin's father muttered.

What is even more ridiculous is that you can't even protect your wife nor your wife. “ Mir uttered.

Changmin was enraged .

You really want to die don't you ??” Changmin uttered to Mir.

Changmin's father laughed.

I am ready to kill you if you really want to die. “ He said as he laughed historically.

Jasmine got in front of Mir .

I will not let this happen. Not in front of Yunie.” She said as she slowly made Changmin put his gun down.

Changmin hesitated and saw Yunie.

He remembered the days when he was young. He almost lost his life to a riffle gun that shot him ten times. He was hospitalized for two whole months.

He studied martial arts and he grew up his father always told him this is your destiny .

 

................................. Flash Back................................................................

Changmin come on faster.”

Appa, I can't pull the trigger.”

This is your destiny . You are heir to the Mafia organization.”

I can't !!”

** BOOM**BOOM**BOOM**BOOM

Changmin son!!!”

A-p-pa..”

Changmin stay with me !! Changmin , Changmin, Changmin!!!!”

*** 6 hours Later *****

Uh, what happened??”

Good you are awake.”

What , wow , why am I ???”

You got shot , but, you will be fine. You just need rest.”

My son when you recover we need to start your training again. “

Appa, ??”

No excuses, You are going to learn everything and that is final. “

This is our destiny as Head of the mafia groups.”

What if I don't want to be leader ??”

That is up to you son but, your life will be at stake. “

I won't consider you my son anymore .”

Our destiny can't be changed.”

.................................... End of flashback................................................

Lets go Appa.” Changmin said to his father .

He didn't listen he standed there with his gun out.

You will die ...” He said looking at Mir straight in his eyes with an aroma of killing.

Your spirit is rough but, that dose not scare me.” Mir said with a smile.

Changmin's father chuckled before putting his gun up.

He is my son and the next heir to the Mafia throne. I will not let him go like I did with my other sons . This time no matter how mush hardship he goes through he has to be the one. “ Changmin's father said to Jasmine.

Jasmine came up to his face. Inches away from his face.

You hurt my son and you will be the sorry one. You were never his father and you will never be.” She uttered the words to Changmin's father.

Mir was amazed at her bravery.

Thats my girl “ He said to himself.

Changmin's father laughed historically.

Well, then I'll be looking forward to feeling sorry.” He said with a smile .

Changmin felt something plunge through his heart.

Those words had scared him.

The day he had turned 15 years old his father said the same words .

Turned out his father had killed his girlfriend during a hit and run.

He never forgave his father.

Now Changmin was scared . His father could do anything in shadows and Jasmine could be scared for life and he promised himself and Jasmine that he would not let anything happen to Jasmine.

If his father would hurt her it meant war for him.

Jasmine , even though she didn't love him as he did her … He didn't care as long as she was alive by his side.

All those words he had said against her was just to lure her to stay with him.

He sees now that he was beginning to become more like his father.

He promised himself he would never become the man his father wanted him to be.

Even if he was born into a mafia clan or family he wanted nothing to do with it.

Father , if you want to kill her you will have to kill me first. “ Changmin said as he closed his eyes and got on his knees.

Hahahahaha, get my son.” Changmin's father said as he led the way to the hospital halls and out of the front doors.

If you bring me her boyfriends head I will let her live . If you disobey my orders I will have no choice but, to kill her and you will never see her pretty face again. “

Changmin's father said getting a good laugh out.

Don't even think about putting a finger on her father !!!” Changmin said screaming with rage.

With evil eyes of a killer Changmin's father smiled . “ You know having with a fresh young woman was not bad especially when she was good and tight. “ He teased his son.

Changmin growled at those words . He bald up his fists.

Now , thats the face I want to see.” Changmin's father said as he vanished in thin air.

Jasmine's POV

 

I saw as Changmin and his father fought. He was cruel and Changmin was right in that sense. I just didn't get it why was he protecting me and Mir .

I saw then as they left into the halls and out in the parking lot. I felt my heart go upside down . This was no good sign.

He has it hard.” Mir said feeling sad for Changmin.

Yunie had waken up from the racket .

Umma, what is that noise ??” Yunie asked .

Nothing honey, just go back to bed everything is going to be alright” I told him as I hummed for him he slowly nodded and fell into a deep sleep.

I his beautiful brown hair.

Yunie , looks like you when you are sleeping. So calm, so angle like. “ Mir said looking at Yunie with a smile.

You wish I waited for you . Right??” I asked him feeling guilty.

Mir smiled.

I knew I was the one. It hurt me more when you said goodbye and left me on the day of your wedding. But, Changmin was a jerk to me a total jerk. He was reckless to think you could fall in love with him so fast. I knew you had me in your heart and I yearned to see you again. “ Mir said with a smile.

 

I was happy he never lost hope in me .

 

I felt lost without your love Jasmine and It hurt me really bad. When ever I was sad or when ever I felt like quitting I always thought of you and how you wanted to protect me and my long life dream.”

Mir went on.

 

I also did it Mir to protect Yunie . I guess I was too foolish to try to protect everyone by suffering all those years.” I told trying to swallow my sorrow.

 

Jasmine I know you feel bad and I feel even more bad for leaving you. It was in a blink of an eye . I debuted and then months later I found out you were getting married. I was broken. I still am.” Mir said as tears started to fall down.

 

Mir, please get better. Please, keep singing. Do it for me. Worry about you please.” I pleaded.

 

Jasmine, this time I can't so it with out you. You have to come back to me. I need you the most right now.”

Mir pleaded.

 

Mir, I need to be careful. I am afraid Changmin's father can take action anytime.” Jasmine said as she swallowed her guilt.

 

Mir looked her with an angry face.

 

I am not afraid to die anymore. Even after I die my soul will still be with you.” Mir said as he closed his eyes.

 

Jasmine cried hearing those words.

She started hitting Changmin on his shoulder over and over again.

How could you even think about dying?? How could you even say that to my face?? Babow!!”

Jasmine cried her eyes out and kept hitting him.

Tell, me. Tell me you will stay alive at least for me !!!” Jasmine cried out.

Mir stood up and let her at it on his chest when she fell down to the ground he hugged her.

I will always be by your side. Never forget that Jasmine.” He whispered in her ear.

 

Author's Note: I really thought this chapter through. It was kinda sad but, finally they meet once more. Mir and Jasmine are finally meeting again. But will it last?? Hee hee. Anyways thanks kevinwoolover for commenting I really appreciate it. Well, I wrote this chapter after discussing my next film topic and what it will be about. I think this is yet my best chap. Anyways please comment and plz do subscribe...