escape

Runaway Love

 

...............At the hospital …..........

 

Jasmine's POV

 

It has been three days since I have heard from either Changmin or Mir. They both have been gone and I felt a bad premonition. My heart was hurting and all I could do is attend Yunie and fake a smile.

 

As I walked in I heard a voice behind me.

Noona, “ I turned around and Chaejin was there along with Jessica.

Heoyung, Jessica Donsaeng, What are you guys doing here ??” I asked so shocked and happy to see them.

I am happy to see you are okay. Joong and Mir called us.” Jessica said.

I looked at her and Chaejin crazy.

What is the matter??” I asked now knowing this feeling I could not shake it off .

Jessica's eyes fell down .

Chaejin rolled his eyes.

You and Yunie are in danger. Mir and Joong have ordered us to take you and Yunie to Beijing with us.”

My jaw dropped.

What do you mean ??” I asked as I felt uneasy tears fill up my eyes.

Please don't ask questions. Just come with us okay . We will explain in the plane.” Jessica said .

I just nodded and went to Yunie's room.

He was sleeping.

I shook him lightly.

Aga, aga, … “ I called him

Yunie woke up. “

Yeh, Omoni.” he said lightly.

Jasmine picked up Yunie and carried him out.

Where are we going Omma??” He asked confused.

 

 

 

Jasmine didn't say a word to her son Yunie.

Sssh , I will tell you later . Right now we are going on a trip with your Auntie Jessica and Uncle Chaejin. “ Jasmine said faking a smile.

 

Yunie smiled back and closed his eyes falling into a deep sleep.

 

Changmin's POV

 

How is could I call Jasmine or even talk to her and my father …. Doing this to me .

I was so confused and yet so angry. I was angry at the fact that my father did everything to make me desire and follow his rules and his dream.

 

This destiny I wonder what it is because my heart is aching and is tired of hearinf such thing.

 

Changmin's stepmother walks in his room. And smiles with delight.

I heard that little of yours is finally going to meet her demise. “ She said with a smile.

Changmin felt rage rise through his veins.

She is not a . She is my wife and that is non of your damn business what goes around here . Please leave my sight.” Changmin said as he headed to his bed.

 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, think what you want but, I know she will die and I want to see the look on your face when she dose. “ She as she walked out.

 

Changmin threw things at the door as she left.

 

Babow, Babow, Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He yelled out.

 

Changmin didn't know what else to do. He walked out of his room and slammed the door .

 

Heoyung, Heoyung , Heoyung !!!” Eli called out but Changmin ignored every word and call.

Changmin drove off and headed to the hospital.

 

Mir's POV

 

I was in the practice room with Lee Joon and G.O. I could not stop thinking about Jasmine and Yunie.

Mir, Mir, Mir,Mir, Mir !!!” Lee Joon said as he waved in Mir's Face

>>> BLINK>>>>

Oh, Huh, yeah???” I said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

What is on your mind Heoyung ???” Thunder asked looking at my face and trying to read it.

I faked a smile and for a moment I looked at Lee Joon as he was fixing to call Jasmine. There was no way I could keep this away from him. I felt guilt rise.

Joon Heoyung, Jasmine is not in Korea anymore.” I stated .

He sighed sarcastically and ended his call.

What do you mean ??? She told me she was going to be checking up on Yunie and that she will be there for a while.” Lee Joon said .

I scratched my head in nervousness.

She is in danger and I had no choice. I talked to her manager Joong and made it clear that she would be put on a vacation for a few months and her debut would end short.” I said as I balled up my fists.

Lee Joon's eyes got huge.

What do you mean she is in danger??? Is it because of Changmin's father ??? Please tell me that is not the reason she left??” Lee Joon asked feeling tense and worried

*** GULP***

He warned me of his father . Don't worry Jessica and Chaejin are with them and they will be fine. I have prepared everything for them.” I said letting out a sigh of relief.

 

Lee Joon calmed down for a second. I could not believe I was about to get my kicked by the one person I fear most.

 

So thats why you took so much money out of our savings account??” Seungho asked.

I just nodded.

 

Jessica's POV

Me and Chaejin took Jasmine and Yunie to the airport. I was scared that we might get caught but, it was a good thing that we left without notice .

Once we arrived at the airport and went in the plane . I was even more afraid to bump into Yuhno. He was going to Beijing for a concert with jyj and I didn't want to get caught by him.

 

It was a risky thing to do but, it was for a good cause.

 

Changmin's POV

 

I drove my car as fast as I could .

When I got to the hospital I ran to Yunie's room.
“ Yunie, Yunie, Yunie!!!!” I yelled out.

I ran to the front desk.

Where is Kim Yunie??” I asked worried.

The nurse checked in the records.

Miss Kim came by and checked Kim Yunie out . “ She said with a smile.

My eyes widened and got huge.

She left with out notice .

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 days Later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

Omma, I want Kimichi today .” Yunie complained.

Jasmine smiled by the cute expression on Yunie's face.

Arasso, but you have to eat your rice first. “ Jasmine said as she pinched his little meatball cheeks.

**RING**RING**RING**

Jasmine's phone rang...

Hello, “ She answered.

Are you okay ??” …...