A token of our love...

Runaway Love

 

My heart is so cold and... I miss him. I miss him so much.” Jasmine thought to herself as she got off stage.

Mir . He was there along with Lee Joon, Thunder, G.o and Seungho.

Hello, donseang.” Lee Joon said with a smile.

Jasmine looked at him oddly before bowing to her older brother and running to her dressing room.

What was thar all about ??” Thunder asked curious.

Mir smiled with sadness in his eyes.

Mir go talk to her .” Lee Joon pleaded.

He ignored as he went up the steps to the stage.

G.o put a comforting hand on Mir's shoulder.

Heoyung, you have her son. Aren't you going to tell her about his progress.??”

Mir pulled his hand off slowly.

I need time ..” He muttered.

Mir needed time for what??? This babow was getting more and more cold and hard headed.

Seungho, Heoyung. What should we do ??” Thunder asked his leader.

The truth was Seungho at this point had no idea what was in store for the two lover's.

Jasmine unexceptionally debuted and she said nothing to her brother about it. Lee Joon and her have not talked in years. Things were beginning to go bad. He had no idea.

The lights and the music started.

Mblaq was making their comeback after debuting in Japan.

Mir's latest written song “ It's War”.

 

...............................................................................................................
 

Jasmine's POV

Mir. How can I explain that I miss you so much that I want to protect you. I wanted to protect you from my fault. Now I see your eyes, your smile. They are all sad. If I could just take it all back and be with you. Mir why must I do this. Why must I do this!!!!

 

How could this happen. Changmin's father killed Appa. Bad enough he is my son's father.

 

Tear's sheded once more. She wanted to feel his touch once more. She wanted to feel his kisses once more but, she didn't want to risk his life. It was so precious to her.

 

Hey, Jasmine you did good today. I could tell you were singing to Mir.” Joong said as he walked in wih a smile .

 

He handed Jasmine a buckeye of flowers as a congrats on her first performance.

Then she saw a small figure behind him. The little boy hid behind Joong with shy big brown eyes.

Kara , meet your Omma.” Joong said as he moved away from the small little figure.

 

Yunie,is that you ??” I cried my eyes out. Yunie looked so adorable. I so happy to see him.

I held my hands out as he ran into my arms.

Omma.” Yunie's cute little voice yelled out.

Those words made me happy. I haven' heard Yunie's voice in a long time.

How have you been ??” I asked him as I looked into his innocent and beautiful face.

Good Omma.” He said with a bright smile.

Yunie smiled as he pulled a small letter from his pocket.

He smiled and handed Jasmine the little evelope.

Omma, this is from Heoyung-nim.” He said with a smile.

Jasmine took the small envelope from Yunie and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Dear Jasmine,

I have grown to love Yunie a lot. He is a fast learner and he has a good voice. I was amazed at how much he loved you and how little he knows about Changmin his father. He reminds me so much of you. I will get you back. Even if it means death. This song is for you and Changmin. You were my girl first. Don't come looking for me. It hurts me too much to see you this way. Yunie has now become par o me and he has grown on me. I hope you can accept me when the time comes. “

Jasmine cumbbled the letter with a smile.

Yunie, how was it Heoyung-nim??” I asked him wanting to know my little princes tales of wonders.

We talked for awhile and time passed.

At one point.. Yunie fell asleep in my dressing room. I picked him up and carried him to Joong.

Joong took him to our Limo and layed him there .

Did you like your gift ???” Joong asked my chuckling.

Kumawow, I missed my baby a lot.” Jasmine said as she gave Joong a peck on the cheek.

He shyly blushed. “ You will never change .” I said amused.

 

Jasmine got in the limo on her way to her dorm . When she saw the driver. It was no Mr. Shin.

Hello, “ The guy said as he took off his hat.

It was Mir .

What are you doing here ???” She said in a surprised tone.

He just smiled as he put his hat back on.

I'm taking you with me. Before I leave remember me just like this. Happy...”

Mir took her on a ride to his dorm where all the members hung out. It was dark and security was released for the time being.

Where are we ?? And what are you doing?? This is not the Mir I know.” Jasmine said scared.

Mir turned around after he parked the car.

I miss you so much Jasmine. Changmin is not here, His father is not here. Please lets have fun as a family.”

Mir said with a pleading face.

Jasmine was shocked to hear those words . It was unexpected...