Breaking new

Runaway Love

 

............................... Wedding day.....................................................

 

Jasmine was in her house > She had just woke up and finished feeding baby Yunie. Jasmine headed to the kitchen and Jessica was there making breakfast for her.

 

Aneayong Unnie, I got you your mail. There is a letter from Mir.” She said with a smile.

 

Jasmine's POV

 

I was up from bed and went down stairs. I saw Jessica cooking breakfast and it smelled so goo. I was still a bit tired but, I knew I couldn't fall back to sleep.

 

Anaeyong Unnie, I got you your mail. There is a letter from Mir.” Jessica said with a smile.

 

I went to where my mail was at and saw his envelope. I was so happy to hear from him. It made me smile.

 

I opened it and started reading.

 

I am so sorry I left you. Heoyung told me everything and it breaks my heart to see you do this to your self. I'm not only heartbroken but I am angry at the fact that I didn't see right through you. I blame myslef for leaving you and letting you go. I hope to send you off without hurting. I am thinking of ways to let you go. Jasmine I can't live with out you. My love my heart say something please. Tell me the truth.. Tell you love me....

 

Your Man Mir “

Jasmine was sad . She turned around and looked at Jessica who was getting her wedding dress ready.

 

What did Mir say Unnie??” Jessica said a bit concerned..

Jasmine hesitated for a moment. “ He knows everything. He knows it all. I need to write him back. “ Jasmine said with shock.

Jessica got Jasmine a pen and paper.

 

Jasmine began writing.

 

Dear Mir,

I am very sorry love. I didn't want you to give up your dream in becoming a singer. Soon I will pursue my dream too. I love you a lot and that will never change. Changmin will take care of me and Yunie. Please lets not hurt each other over such matter. I will always have you in my heart. When the time comes we will be together again. Today I am getting married. I suggest we stop talking to each other. In the future don't love me. I promise I won't try to hurt you Mir.. I love you so much...

 

Love Jasmine.”

 

Jasmine folded up the envelope quickly and Jessica began getting her ready....