Happy days

Runaway Love

 

Mir was driving super. I was afraid at one point that police was going to stop us but, we were in Korea and Seoul of course. There were not that many cops today.

We are going to my favorite place. Hana's Deli.” Mir said as he stopped the car right in front The club he took me to the day before he left to proceed his career.

 

Memories are attached to this place. “ I said with a smile.

Mir chuckled. “ You seem to get a but emotional.” Mir said as he locked the doors.

I was scared but, he has done it before and he didn't do anything stupid. “ I want to give you something.” Mir said as pulled a small box.

He opened it and it was a key. “ Anytime you want to come and visit me here is our key to our dorm. Heoyung said there will come times when it will get tough and I just wanted to give this to you. One more thing...” Mir said as he pulled an envelope.

 

I was so touched by all the gifts. Yet I had nothing to offer to him but, my love and devotion.

This my house title. It is yours . I leave it in your care. I won't be able to live there for a while and I don't want to sell it. It has been in my family for so long. Since you will be my wife soon it is your house too.” Mir said with a smile.

 

This was all so sudden and it broke my heart to see Mir give me all these things. I had to put on a smile. For the better or the worst I had to do this. I loved him so much and yet it hurt me to see myself doing this to him. I blame me and myself.

 

Mir I can't .” I said trying to give everything back. Mir smiled and kissed me on the forehead. “ You are the only one I trust. I know you will take good care of my house.” Mir said with a smile as he unlocked the door and got out of the car.

 

Jasmine took her seat belt off and got out of the car. Mir smiled. “ We are here. The club where I announced my love to you.” Mir said with a smile.

 

I smiled too. I remembered the way I felt . I wanted to grasp that feeling and never let go. “ I remember this place. You sang “ Maybe” .” I told him chuckling.

 

Wow, I am surprised you still remember.” He said taking my hand in his.

 

We walked together hand in hand. When we got to the entrance the waiter automatically lead us to our table. It was beautiful and nothing had really changed. “ Babe I will be back. I have something important to do. “ Mir said as he left the table with a smirt. I was not sure what it was but, I was definitely assuming it was another gift.

 

The waiter came by and took my order. I told her the usual. A simple Caco Cola.

 

She smiled and wrote it down and left shortly after that.

Hey, what bring you here??” A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and it was my ex-boyfriend Kim Hyung Joong.

 

I was so shocked to see him. He looked so handsome and so elegant. “ Wow, you have grown up.” I said laughing.

 

What are doing here ??” He said taking a sip of his wine.

I rolled my eyes. “ I am here with my fiance. “ I told him as I took a drink of my soda.

Kim Hyung Joong was a bit amazed. “ Is he your fiance ??” He said as he looked towards the stage.

I was so amazed. Mir was standing on stage and he was playing the piano.

The sound was beautiful so romantic. I could feel the the love . The music it was so moving and my heart was so touched.

Yes that is him.” I said so awed by the music.

Joong's eye's were so sparkly. I could tell he was touched too. “ He loves you a lot. I hope everything works out for you two.” He said looking into the light as he took another drink. The thought sinked. “ Yeah I hope so too.” I said taking another drink of my soda.

 

Is something wrong??” Joong said looking at me now.

 

I covered my face hiding my tears. “ Nothing is wrong I am just so touched.” I said lying through my teeth.

 

Joong smiled. He pulled out an envelope and gave it to me. “ This is my gift to you for believing in me even after we broke up your words of courage brought me great success.” He said with a smile.

I was so amazed. I was more than amazed. This was the most luckiest day in my entire life.

 

Mir finished his song and I clapped with joy. He towards me and smiled as he gave me a peck on the lips. “ Who is this young man??” Mir said taking my soda away to take a drink.

 

This is a great friend of mine from middle school. He is Kim Hyung Joong.” I told Mir with a smile.

Mir smiled and shook his hand . “ I remember you. You were Jasmine's boyfriend. “ Mir said chuckling.

It felt awkward having both of them in the same place but, I was okay. I just hope no fighting got started any time soon.

 

Mir looked at the envelope and winked at me. I chuckled and began to open it . Inside was a packet folded up . I unfolded the packet.

 

Oh my gosh...” I trailed off.

Mir's eyes popped out.

We were both shocked.

It was a fifty million dollar contract with KimJ Entertainment.

I want you to be my first debut. Since I could remember you wanted to be a singer. Please work for me . “ Joong begged.

It was all so sudden but, it was her dream to become a great singer. “ I will think about it and get back to you. “ Jasmine said with a smile. After that Jasmine left Joong's sight.

Inside her mind she was jumping up and down yelling “ Yay” Over and over again.

let me see that ..” Mir said as he snatched the contract from Jasmine's hands. It was all true even though it was hard to believe. “ How can he afford to give you all that money??” He said still shocked by the thought his fiance would be making more money then him....

 

Jasmine took the contract and held it close to her heart. “ What do you think Mir love??” She said as she faced him.

 

The thought about and thought about over and over. It was her dream and she made his come true.

 

Joong and her are over each other and they are just friends. “ Why not?? You do love singing and it is your talent.” He said with a smile.

 

Jasmine was happy

he supported her dream. But did Changmin support it and he okay with it ???

 

Then again why did she care what he thought. Then again he was going to take her in.

 

Mir I want to ask you a question ??” Jasmine said feeling a bit sick.

 

Ask me anything babe..” He said drinking up all of Jasmine's soda.

If I was pregnant would you still love me??” She said dying to know the answer.

Mir thought about it for a sec.

I would be devastated to know you got pregnant and I'd probably not want to see you ever. “ He said in a series voice.

Why do you ask babe??” Mir said curious to know.

I am just asking because one of my friends asked me that but, I didn't know what to say .” Jasmine said looking away from Mir's gaze....

 

It was all clear... Mir was a bit immature and Jasmine for sure could not tell Mir the real truth … At least not now....

 

...... …........ Next Morning..................................................................................

 

Jasmine got up out of bed. She was in her house. Mir was of course sleeping in his room nd she didn't want to wake him up . Jasmine felt a bit sick. As a matter of fact she had been feeling sick all day yesterday.

 

She went to the restroom and vomited out all of the soda and food she had ate and flushed the toilet.

 

She had morning sickness everyday and it just kept getting worse. She wanted to still make it a perfect morning before Mir left soon. She dressed up in a nice shirt and some pants.

 

Walking in her slippers she went to the kitchen and made some coffee. As usual Mir liked it black. Jasmine had a doubt he might have changed his thought about black coffee because he probably tried so many foods.

Shortly after she made coffee she went and made some french toast with jelly. It was her favorite and she loved it . It was easy and simple.

Mir came down stairs shortly still with his pajamas and hugged Jasmine tightly. “ You have gotten a bit plump.” Mir said with a smile.

 

All I could do is smile too. It was the fifth time he had mentioned it since he had got here. “ I still look y. Don't I ??” I asked dying to know.

 

Yes I still love you babe.” He said as he drank his coffee. “ Hmm, black coffee . Just the way I like it.” He said as he took a piece of toast and ate it all up.

 

Mir was done in an instant and came towards me. “ I wish I could stay longer he said putting his head on my shoulder. “ You will see me more often.” I said with a smile.

 

Mir was a bit confused. He was going to be traveling from place to place so how could they see each other more often ???”

 

I am going to sign the contract with KimJ entertainment. It will be hard at first but, I am sure I can handle it .” Jasmine said with a smile.

 

What about our marriage??” Mir said breaking from the hug.

Jasmine smiled . “ We will still be able to get married. It will be a while fro now. Might as well live our dreams and touch the sky before we get married and build a family of our own. “ Jasmie said breaking the truth to Mir.

 

Mir smiled “ You are such a smart mouth. He said kissing her on the cheek.

He ran up the stairs and went to go change. Meanwhile Jasmine was happy she was going to be a singer .

 

With all of her dream finally coming true there was one question still on her mind … With a baby how ????